thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #6 Sweaty floor, a few donuts more, Ironman soon, swims gonna make Tits sore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon run has 4 stops and 11 minutes of elapsed time as well. Maybe cos the kid doesn't want to sit in that buggy for an hour! Mine is the same age and would hate that. And ffs take that stupid thing out his mouth! He is at the stage where he should be trying to talk constantly, not sucking on a dummy.

How many times does she have to post that same face. Nothing of actual value in the caption. Just lies saying it was "easy miles". She can't hold that pace for 15 miles, so don't go calling them easy Kelly. That's much faster than your marathon pace 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
One rest day on Father’s Day, two and a half weeks ago. 10km or more every day. “Threshold pace” that’s less than a minute per km less than her “recovery” pace. “Easy pace” that is obviously not easy if she’s stopping eleventy times. Make it make sense!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Them actually trying to convince us that Harri loves the buggy? Nah. Not buying it

Reactions: 7
And ffs take that stupid thing out his mouth! He is at the stage where he should be trying to talk constantly, not sucking on a dummy.
Welshtits said he was "signing" PJ masks, don't know if he actually meant signing or if it should have been singing, I know quite a few kids that use Makaton as they are slow speakers and if that was the case he definitely needs rid of the dummy.

Reactions: 3
Unbelievable! For a kid Harri's she surely a walk on a lovely summer's eve, leaving the dummy at home, and a good chat about all the things you see as you go is far more beneficial. I was an expert at pointing out fire engines, tractors etc when my two were his age.
A buggy run doesn't allow much opportunity to chat with your child.
Plus surely neither of them really need the extra run miles, just running for the sake of it now. Or did they think they needed an eve post to keep those engagement figures up?!

Reactions: 6
Unbelievable! For a kid Harri's she surely a walk on a lovely summer's eve, leaving the dummy at home, and a good chat about all the things you see as you go is far more beneficial. I was an expert at pointing out fire engines, tractors etc when my two were his age.
A buggy run doesn't allow much opportunity to chat with your child.
Plus surely neither of them really need the extra run miles, just running for the sake of it now. Or did they think they needed an eve post to keep those engagement figures up?!
His speech definitely seems delayed for a 2 and a half year old. Can't believe they still give him that dummy- surely that's really not going to help.

Reactions: 1
Given her previous injuries I predict a stress fracture in the next 4 weeks. She can’t continue at this volume.

Trackclubbabe posted this today, Kelly's times would be the top row, so she needs to be able to run a 1:42 hm/46 min 10k to have a chance of getting a BQ.
And from my experience this chart is actually overly optimistic about the marathon... Most people running those times over shorter distances are slower over the marathon.

Reactions: 3
And from my experience this chart is actually overly optimistic about the marathon... Most people running those times over shorter distances are slower over the marathon.
Agree, you would need to have a perfect run be able to maintain your pace throughout the whole marathon to attain those times and most people don't.

Reactions: 2
If you're doing double days in week two of a training plan WTF will week 12 look like?!? It's madness already.

What are thinking today? Another "sesh"?; "strong" miles?; mid-week long run?

Reactions: 4
I reckon lush trail miles, definitely double figures followed by a boomerang with a tongue out or a thumbs up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh yes, she cycled to her “session”. Kells, hun… YOU WENT FOR A BLOODY RUN, IT’S NOT A SESSION!!!
the arrogance of these two is pissing me right off today, swanning around acting like they are elite, professional runners when they are nothing more than a couple of over training dickheads.

Reactions: 11
If you're doing double days in week two of a training plan WTF will week 12 look like?!? It's madness already.

What are thinking today? Another "sesh"?; "strong" miles?; mid-week long run?
There is no think. Only run. In 12 weeks time she’ll just be running for 10 hours a day every day of the week.

• Haha
If she's saying "tough" and "tired legs" on Insta, where she's always putting on a positive facade, she's definitely absolutely shattered and at breaking point.

If she's saying "tough" and "tired legs" on Insta, where she's always putting on a positive facade, she's definitely absolutely shattered and at breaking point.
If you're tired in week two then Houston we have a problem...

She wants to push her limits to see how far she can go in this marathon training cycle, we all know the only place it is going is a big DNS!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.