thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #6 Sweaty floor, a few donuts more, Ironman soon, swims gonna make Tits sore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see how many times Kelly stopped on her run today - either because she is exhausted or her heart rate was peaking. Classic overtraining
Exactly!! Look at the difference between run and elapsed time. 16 minutes! Just so she can call it an "easy" run.

All to make her average heart rate look lower to make herself look more fit to followers. Lying about your fitness doesn't make it come true. 🤡

Well we know she had 16 minutes worth of mid run time to take her same old smug selfie. Cringe.

ETA Hot and humid but kept her heart rate at 135.🙄🙄 How can anyone take her seriously. And another boomerang.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
16 minutes difference in elapsed time over 5.5 miles is ridiculous. That pacing is just all over the place. The only reason for it to be that long would be the level crossing on the railway.

Reactions: 3
Hot and humid increases HR. We all know that. It’s just what bodies do (when we live in a country with seasons as we do). She could just be honest and observe this. She could also adjust her pace.

Her “easy pace” is 30s slower than my easy pace. My marathon pb is over 1.5 hours faster than hers. Make it make sense?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Elapsed pace nearly 3 mins/mile slower. That’s insane. My average pace today was close to hers and while my HR was higher, I didn’t have to stop every few minutes.

ETA: Kelly is starting to look really gaunt as well in that photo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
16 minutes difference in elapsed time over 5.5 miles is ridiculous. That pacing is just all over the place. The only reason for it to be that long would be the level crossing on the railway.
New story incoming, selfie at the nearest level crossing she could find ‘had to stop for a train you lovely lot’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unless it was a style jumping/gate opening trail running affair that’s a lot of stop start. Where I live lots of crossings by us for my shorter closer to home routes but never racked up more than 5 mins or so (and that’s when it’s rush hour).

Reactions: 1
Unless it was a style jumping/gate opening trail running affair that’s a lot of stop start. Where I live lots of crossings by us for my shorter closer to home routes but never racked up more than 5 mins or so (and that’s when it’s rush hour).
Even so I often have to Fanny around with gates and styles on my run and I think the only time I’ve added 16 mins on was when I stopped to have a protracted argument with someone as to wether we could see wales or not from the top of a hill!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last time I added anywhere near 16 mins onto my total run time was when I had to go and take a s**t in Asda

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even so I often have to Fanny around with gates and styles on my run and I think the only time I’ve added 16 mins on was when I stopped to have a protracted argument with someone as to wether we could see wales or not from the top of a hill!
Some gates by us are a nightmare to open/close :cry:

Reactions: 1
16 minutes! The only time mines been that long is when I've bumped into someone and stopped for a chat. I hope it wasn't because she was faffing about filming herself for her "road to Amsterdam" vlog series. This pair are like stuck records, every goal race they have to do a "series" all about the run up. They then epically fail so either never end the series (Matt blamed his lack of acheiving sub 30 10k on races ending due to Covid) or the last one (generally Kelly's) is a bit sheepish then followed by a new goal video series a few weeks later.
Anyway, noticed this in the comments of his YouTube and wondered if it related to personal experience from him bellowing at Kelly in one of her bonkathons!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.