thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #6 Sweaty floor, a few donuts more, Ironman soon, swims gonna make Tits sore

How will Tits 70.3 go?

• Tits up

• Sinking in the swim

• DNS due to “other focusses”

• Gives up after the bike

• Somehow finishes…!

• Gets stuck in his wetsuit and can’t continue

• “Tyre issues” causes a stop

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, someone please TLDR if they can as I’m about to get off the train and head into work. If not I’ll try later.

Well done to @WeepingCassandra for this thread title. Had to condense from this due to character limits:

thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #6 Sweat on the floor, a few doughnuts more, Ironman coming up, swims gonna leave Tits sore

Also shout out to @runderpants for the suggestion of the poll!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks @snapdrag0n for the new thread and congrats to @WeepingCassandra for the title and to @runderpants for the poll idea.

Tits is still training for his 70.3 sub 15 minute 5k with some solid sessions of junk mileage, under fuelling, zwifting on a turbo in their kitchen and answering the door in his wetsuit.

Kells continues the run streak of “easy” runs at her race pace but it’s lush and she loves it. Somehow always finishes her runs near Greggs 🤷🏻‍♀️. We think her A race is Valencia but it could equally be any number of races that she signs up for/gets gifted and then DNS.

meanwhile, poor Harri continues his doughnut diet, being dragged round races and generally growing up to hate running.

Have a great day you lovely lot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Look at them. Posting messages across Instagram to each other.

💖💕💖.

No Matt, be the best for all those unfortunate triathletes that are going to come across you screaming “I WANT it” in a month’s time as you flail around in the water and spend far too long faffing in transition.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s so sad - they live together, she could wish him a happy birthday privately, in their tit hole of a kitchen but she has to post on IG first thing… sums up their relationship with social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That’s so sad - they live together, she could wish him a happy birthday privately, in their tit hole of a kitchen but she has to post on IG first thing… sums up their relationship with social media.
It’s so performative. They will probably go out for a birthday “session” (🤢-run, I mean run here peeps) and it will all be posted for the adoring bots fans to comment on.

Smug face central.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my God, my first post title (I think, tbh I can’t remember because I have a life outside this website). Thank you for believing in my roll of the dice, so glad I made the effort to write the post and not DNS it, I really WANTED IT as you can tell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There's a lovely still of him sitting in the grass after his last 5k and you get a lovely view of his bald spot 🫢 my husband had the same hairline as Welshtits and it's all downhill from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t get over that he’s pinned the photo of him at London carrying that chap over the line. What a drip XD

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just looked at IG - when they say that he “makes” banging bagels, they mean that he’s really good at putting pre packaged sandwich meat/cheese/salad in a bagel that comes from the supermarket already baked and sliced? Proper Gordon Ramsey stuff, that 👌🏻👌🏻

• Haha
I’d want him to make bagels from scratch if that was me, especially as the sponger doesn’t even work for a living

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"being the best version of themselves" 🤮 Absolutely tragic that their entire self-worth (and relationship) is reduced down to their race times.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Their relationship is definitely race time oriented.
I think Kelly’s BQ is definitely more Matts vanity project than it is anything else

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.