Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, it’s hardly inspiring
It's all just a massive overload of the same ! And the fact she never seems to leave the house apart from begrudgingly going to the gym makes it all smack of insincerity...all well and good posting garden wall pics but what about actually going out in public in these outfits? She clearly wouldn't leave the house in most of them and doesn't ! For me that's the issue ...she's become another instahun that buys clothes, takes pics, profits from AL and sends them all back for full refund ! It's wrong and people are tired of it!

Reactions: 9
5FF583CB-E12B-4092-9652-578E37A99AF9.png

Starbucks are doing her a favour by being out of eggnog. I love a Christmas drink as much as anyone but it’s empty calories. I’m surprised someone could drink it before work so early In the morning. It would have to be a pretty intense gym session to burn the calories off

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
How did she ever amass 45k followers? Was there a time when she was interesting and didn’t moan 24/7?

Reactions: 6
Maaaaaaaate, she recycles the same old tit day in day out…

- Eggnog and lack of
- Engagement and lack of
- Gym brag
- Excessive hair touching
- I’m SOOOOO busy

Does anyone else see a clear reason why point 2 is so prevalent?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally no point in going to the gym if you follow it up with an eggnog latte. Full of cream and sugar and fat

Reactions: 1
calling everyone horrible is pretty horrible in itself 😂 bore off. You want the follows for the freebies. If you don’t want to read it then dont. No one is coming to your page saying anything to you. It’s your choice to come on here and read it.It’s literally a gossip forum and you created your own tattle account to come on here and read stuff about yourself. People that want to be in the public eye and want attention but that attention can only be positive. People have opinions. My opinion is that showing your followers how to make iced coffees is boring. It’s only an opinion and it’s only my opinion. Your opinion is that I’m a horrible person because I said that. I’m not going to go and cry in to my cornflakes about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She doesn’t seem to like Starbucks coffee much, calling it bitter and burnt, so why spend so much on it?
and you just know she’s secretly thrilled that people are talking about her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t seem to like Starbucks coffee much, calling it bitter and burnt, so why spend so much on it?
and you just know she’s secretly thrilled that people are talking about her
Bit harsh saying it tastes burnt. It’s ok though. She can say whatever she wants.
I meant she’s harsh by the way lol x

Just went to be nosey and had to skip through most of her waffling. Then when she tried the drink she made said needed more toffee syrup but was nice... Her face expressions was saying something different

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Pressing a button on your nespresso machine and pouring milk from your frother into it. Can people really not do this themselves 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alright, own up! Who is it that keeps asking her to show how she makes her coffee? 🤣

And who needs that many syrups!!!

Love this! Why on earth does she still have a 2020 calendar up!🤣
I was thinking of asking her advice on how to pour the milk next

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pressing a button on your nespresso machine and pouring milk from your frother into it. Can people really not do this themselves 😬
Those nespresso machines ‘aren’t expensive about £89’. That is expensive in my opinion. I can’t even with her anymore. I’m done. Lol. X

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.