Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It ties in too with her reading here a couple of months ago. She would have had to create an account to see the thread. It was when she responded something about we all don’t choose to have kids that I thought 🤨 and when she commented about maybe she’s slowly working out who people are and deleting them. Which she did. X

Reactions: 1
I haven’t even looked at her page for weeks but good to see she’s being as rude and entitled as ever

It ties in too with her reading here a couple of months ago. She would have had to create an account to see the thread. It was when she responded something about we all don’t choose to have kids that I thought 🤨 and when she commented about maybe she’s slowly working out who people are and deleting them. Which she did. X
The account though was created in March. So instead of stumbling across the thread she would have been actively waiting for it ready.

The account though was created in March. So instead of stumbling across the thread she would have been actively waiting for it ready.
Ah ok I didn’t realise it’s just the only thing she’s posted about is weird one xx

She’s on one today moaning about how no one engages with her content. It’s not the algorithm love, it’s just you

Reactions: 4
Why does she care who interacts? Is it so they can get free stuff? I think people maybe follow people on Instagram just because. Maybe they aren’t interested

Lately all she does is complain about engagement, why on the earth do people want to engage with her when all she does is moan. Get back to what you started your page for and people MAY engage, continue to moan and it’s your own funeral

Reactions: 5
It’s because everyone she told people to go follow had bits and bobs going in. Poppy has DS and snag tights and Jess has ITS. She wants her own range.

Reactions: 2
I really liked her style when I first started following her but I feel that she’s too try hard now. Plus I can’t watch her stories because her patronising, moaning voice makes me want to rip my own ears off and feed them to the dogs.

The stuff about being so so busy winds me up as well, if you were that busy you wouldn’t be on Instagram

• Haha
Ah ok that makes sense. Why can’t they just say it how it is. If the engagement isn’t about validation etc then it’s about something else isn’t it, the free stuff! When she said ‘I work from home guys’ as if we should appreciate her getting dressed. Imagine having the luxury of working from home. Then goes on about the Starbucks. Like it matters. Red cup, white cup, who gives an actual f? X

The stuff about being so so busy winds me up as well, if you were that busy you wouldn’t be on Instagram
Yeah. No travel to or from work. In my world that would give me at least an extra hour every day!

For the record, I like her style and think she’s really pretty. But she’s kind of having a go at her followers. How’s it their fault?

I was getting second hand embarrassment watching today’s stories. I don’t doubt shes a nice girl, I think she’s prettt and I like some of her outfits, but I think the issue with the lack of engagement is likely down to the fact that she’s just very boring. Her stories every day are exactly the same.. moans about being tired, moans about going to the gym, moans about Starbucks, says she’s not doing much for the day, and then moans about engagement. There’s just nothing exciting.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

There's only so many photos of her standing in her garden by that wall. If you scroll through her feed every photo is excatly the same. Its boring.

Reactions: 7
Companies can check their engagement ratings so they get paid adverts/ free gifts.

There's only so many photos of her standing in her garden by that wall. If you scroll through her feed every photo is excatly the same. Its boring.
Yes! Most “influencers” just do outfit of the day posts as just an extra on their stories. But that’s literally her whole grid content.

Reactions: 2
And why is she so down on Starbucks? Is she completely oblivious to the nationwide supply chain problems?

Reactions: 3
I used to enjoy her style and followed her for that but I feel like she's followed on the route of the other ps influencers where they just buy loads of stuff they wouldn't dare wear out the house just to make up outfit posts and it's all just so insincere, you can tell.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.