Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ the falseness emanating out of these latest stories, relax like no one needs to get that excited about breakfast and who on earth is whacking the makeup on while isolating with covid? I can’t 🙄

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ the falseness emanating out of these latest stories, relax like no one needs to get that excited about breakfast and who on earth is whacking the makeup on while isolating with covid? I can’t 🙄
She's obviously had a good read here and is doing the opposite to what is her usual default setting. 🙄 it must be killing her to pretend to be jolly!

And her lips 😖 how can she not see how wonky they are...and her hair is always greasy 🤮

Reactions: 7
When does she ever do her make up except for work? That’s what makes me laugh. She is so full of tit

Reactions: 2
Has anyone on here came here following the covid stuff? Sorry to be nosey just I used to absolutely love Gemma.. and I just feel like she’s a different person now. X

Has anyone on here came here following the covid stuff? Sorry to be nosey just I used to absolutely love Gemma.. and I just feel like she’s a different person now. X
I used to follow her for ages,but then stopped around Christmas time as she was coming across as nasty, spoilt and very me me me!
The final straw was seeing the greediness of her with the ridiculous amount of free advent calendars and it never occurring to maybe give some away/donate to a charity, instead she just missed and acted like opening them was a huge effort, that’s when I unfollowed her. I’ve only just started again after seeing the comments on here, I didn’t think she could get any worse but yep she definitely has.
She also sells the free clothes etc and makes money off them which is pretty shocking, and how the hell she has been noticed by GHD I will never know 🤯

Funny how she’s gone from saying she has been barely eating anything to suddenly inhaling 3 McMuffins. Someone has been reading here methinks 🤔

Reactions: 10
Funny how she’s gone from saying she has been barely eating anything to suddenly inhaling 3 McMuffins. Someone has been reading here methinks 🤔
Does she actually come on here? I’m thinking she does as she’s that kind of person that would need to know etc lol 😂

Reactions: 4
I can't believe the ignorance of the supposed positive test yesterday, like it never happened. Instead mentioning how lovely the make up artist was and how she gave her loads of hugs when she was upset?! Yes, thereby probably contracting a virus you knew you had, but chose to spread, because you're a selfish witch and wanted to go to a photoshoot.

As someone else has said, the make up artist is no doubt self employed and could lose a huge amount of income having to self isolate if she catches Covid off Gemma, never mind everyone's health she's also endangered.

I suspect she was coming to the middle/end of Covid when she went down to London as she had symptoms a few days before and the timing was in line with the day she left the 'morons' in her office.

If you have a look at Sushilove62 on here..she’s posted a few times but only ever on this thread. And look at the responses.. can tell it’s her

438A02FE-FA97-455B-BCA6-80F5C99501AB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
We all know I came here from the dodgy reel toe 😂 I am finding it amusing how quickly the pages are getting filled here now though, won’t we need a new thread soon?!

• Haha
We all know I came here from the dodgy reel toe 😂 I am finding it amusing how quickly the pages are getting filled here now though, won’t we need a new thread soon?!
I was just thinking the same. Haha the toe that was it 😂😂

Reactions: 1
She is overdoing it now with positivity, knowing full well she has went down in a lot of peoples estimations. We spoke about her in work today, a couple of my colleagues follow her as they are plus size and do like her fashion style. One of the women is high up in the company, (knows more about being successful in business in her little finger than Gemma does in her entire being!) messaged Gemma to say lots of people are back in the office, it’s up to everyone to test and keep safe. (This was after her Covid rant about company not being Covid safe, what a fool she looks now!!) Gemma sent her a really condescending voice note that nobody was back in their work places APART from her company and E (colleague) mentioned it not being as productive for workers to be at home. Gemma launched into how much more productive it was, giving it stacks! Then she blocked E! I mean she hadn’t said anything horrible, just Gemma didn’t like someone actually saying basically, catch a grip, the business world needs to move on and sitting at home ‘working’ for some is not any good. In comparison she had had some lovely messages from Poppy, so although Poppy might post pictures that really don’t need to be online (underwear) at least she is polite back to those who take time to message her.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She is overdoing it now with positivity, knowing full well she has went down in a lot of peoples estimations. We spoke about her in work today, a couple of my colleagues follow her as they are plus size and do like her fashion style. One of the women is high up in the company, (knows more about being successful in business in her little finger than Gemma does in her entire being!) messaged Gemma to say lots of people are back in the office, it’s up to everyone to test and keep safe. (This was after her Covid rant about company not being Covid safe, what a fool she looks now!!) Gemma sent her a really condescending voice note that nobody was back in their work places APART from her company and E (colleague) mentioned it not being as productive for workers to be at home. Gemma launched into how much more productive it was, giving it stacks! Then she blocked E! I mean she hadn’t said anything horrible, just Gemma didn’t like someone actually saying basically, catch a grip, the business world needs to move on and sitting at home ‘working’ for some is not any good. In comparison she had had some lovely messages from Poppy, so although Poppy might post pictures that really don’t need to be online (underwear) at least she is polite back to those who take time to message her.
Once she posted something like if you give her a like she will give you one back and I got a cocky ‘your profile is private sorry!’ And I thought.. we’ll request me then. She is an hole.

Posted by Dani Vanier. Wonder if this is aimed at anyone in particular? 🤔

Screenshot_20220211-121807_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.