Theweirdone_xx #4 Spaniels ears, rivers of tears, hasn’t kept a bloke or a job in years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she has doxed someone just because he didn’t want to see her anymore- it’s literally textbook harassment. Absolutely vile.

I’m not saying he isn’t a jerk with women, maybe he is, we don’t know and have only herd her side of the story. to expose his life & his partners so publicly to almost 60k people is terrible. She is truly an awful person. Gemma if you’re reading this. Get help. None of your behaviour for the past year has been normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What a nasty piece of work she is. This filthy cow was clearly the other woman and has gone into a jealous rage that she wasn't picked. She clearly has Borderline Personality Disorder

'The symptoms of BPD can be grouped into 4 main areas:
emotional instability – the psychological term for this is affective dysregulation
disturbed patterns of thinking or perception – cognitive distortions or perceptual distortions
impulsive behaviour
intense but unstable relationships with others
The symptoms of a personality disorder may range from mild to severe and usually emerge in adolescence, persisting into adulthood'

After her fairytale post of their love story tge other day it had only been a couple of months as well. So intense.

Reactions: 7
I hope the girl he’s actually in a long term relationship with has the good sense to dump his arse! Gemmas a total twit for putting this on her insta , sad creepy woman that she is but he’s clearly the cheater.

She's the very definition of a woman scorned...full of hate and malice. She knew the man wasn't single plus he was very obviously only interested in her for sex. Her behaviour is spiteful and childish !

Reactions: 10
If a bloke exposed a woman’s full name out of pure spite people would be in uproar. She’s a disgusting human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Would love to know his side of the story. Bet its nothing like she explained. He might not have even cheated she might have just pursued him and made up some story in her head that it was real life. He could be a massive prick, but then why wouldn't you think lucky escape? Rather than pure jealousy that he chose another woman.

I'm only on this thread because of Poppy, have to say Poppy is a sane and functional human compared to Gemma.

Like what was her thought process behind sharing his name, it is completely unfair towards his partner not that she cares about her anyway.

Reactions: 10
Wow, I cannot believe she has done that.

She’s an embarrassment, screams desperation and I feel sorry for his wife/partner in this.

Gemma love, you jumped into his hotel bed after a few texts, you put yourself in this situation. Stop crying over social media, brush your hair and get a bleeping grip and stop shagging men who are taken.

Reactions: 12
Shes probably gonna get herself blocked again going against insta rules by sharing personal information to encourage harassment of that person. What a stupid twonk.

Reactions: 8
She sure is living up to her Instagram name isn’t she? But be more fitting if she changed it to utter bleeping psycho

• Haha
Shes probably gonna get herself blocked again going against insta rules by sharing personal information to encourage harassment of that person. What a stupid twonk.
Probably why she deleted it, I hope people reported it while it was up

Omg when I typed what I thought was his name in it came straight up! Did he have a camper van and a wife? That’s bleeping disgusting. I mean why did he even go near Gemma?

Reactions: 6
Omg when I typed what I thought was his name in it came straight up! Did he have a camper van and a wife? That’s bleeping disgusting. I mean why did he even go near Gemma?
Sex!

Certainly wasn't for her riveting fun personality!!!

She led with sex from the first date by suggesting a swim in her bikini! Who does that?! She gives off easy and desperate vibes so no surprise / shock that she fell straight into bed with him.

It looks like he was in Poland with the other person he was apparently seeing that she apparently knew about and who apparently it wasn't serious with because he was in love with Gemma! The fact he was on a romantic Christmas trip to Poland with the other woman speaks volumes...and is she honestly surprised he's blocked her when she behaves like this?! He obviously saw her for the needy bunny boiler she is and ran for the hills ! She's proved him correct with her posting his details online ! She's not a good person ..at all!

Reactions: 8
I'm only on this thread because of Poppy, have to say Poppy is a sane and functional human compared to Gemma.

Like what was her thought process behind sharing his name, it is completely unfair towards his partner not that she cares about her anyway.
Me too I started to watch these threads when they were at Jess ITS party but I was thinking the exact same

Reactions: 3
Bet she will be on her stories later, fake crying and full of regret with her greasy hair and mucky face. Or maybe just a few heartbreak memes. Maybe if she didn't shag everything that moves she wouldn't be seen as the side piece but she's so desperate for attention that she throws it at them. Shlag!

Reactions: 6
Sex!

Certainly wasn't for her riveting fun personality!!!

She led with sex from the first date by suggesting a swim in her bikini! Who does that?! She gives off easy and desperate vibes so no surprise / shock that she fell straight into bed with him.

It looks like he was in Poland with the other person he was apparently seeing that she apparently knew about and who apparently it wasn't serious with because he was in love with Gemma! The fact he was on a romantic Christmas trip to Poland with the other woman speaks volumes...and is she honestly surprised he's blocked her when she behaves like this?! He obviously saw her for the needy bunny boiler she is and ran for the hills ! She's proved him correct with her posting his details online ! She's not a good person ..at all!
His wife/gf looks lovey tho!! Why Gemma why?! 😂😂

Hes clearly a pig if he did cheat, I bet she was intense though. I can imagine she is constantly talking sex, flaunting sex, sending dirty pics and messages. Not that a decent man would give in to that, but she has noone to blame but herself for her miserable relationship history.

Her stories have been deleted but somebody put me out my misery.. is he as good looking as he seems by her heartbreak?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.