Theweirdone_xx #4 Spaniels ears, rivers of tears, hasn’t kept a bloke or a job in years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On topic of the lash comments. I can’t get over the fact she was going for infills when she did as they seemed so full. How her actual lashes manages I do wonder as it’s got to be so damaging always having to them on?!

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or would you not just wear strip lashes? I get that she likes them on all the time but hers look like strips to me. If I had lashes on I would want them to look nice but not strips. Unless I’m wearing strips. But each to their own.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or would you not just wear strip lashes? I get that she likes them on all the time but hers look like strips to me. If I had lashes on I would want them to look nice but not strips. Unless I’m wearing strips. But each to their own.
Strip lashes are so much easier and you can take them off and wash your face properly. Gems look bloody ridiculous.. back next week for another infill gem? She will end up having ones like these
E91C3349-B5E4-4EA1-933C-DB9AD649205B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Strip lashes are so much easier and you can take them off and wash your face properly. Gems look bloody ridiculous.. back next week for another infill gem? She will end up having ones like these View attachment 1832922
Yeah I mean if I was going to have lashes done properly I wouldn’t want them to look like strip ones. I think they can last a while now as well can’t they especially the magnetic ones. Can barely see her eyes.. they make her look like her eyes are half shut

Reactions: 1
Yeah I mean if I was going to have lashes done properly I wouldn’t want them to look like strip ones. I think they can last a while now as well can’t they especially the magnetic ones. Can barely see her eyes.. they make her look like her eyes are half shut
Yeah I know what you mean. You can get some really nice eyelash extensions.. She has gone way over the top with them.. maximum volume! they didn’t even need filling.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I know what you mean. You can get some really nice eyelash extensions.. She has gone way over the top with them.. maximum volume! they didn’t even need filling.
Haha I know! They really cover her eyes up don’t they. I’ve only had mine done once and I went for classic but I just couldn’t get used to always having lashes on. I went out and put eyeliner on and they all came off when I took my make up off. I prefer just wearing a strip lash when I go out. £1 primark 😊

Reactions: 2
Embarrassing behaviour for a grown woman.

You just know she’s an absolute drama queen horror to work with.

She does always look proper mucky, like she needs a good scrub and hair wash. Her hair always looks thick with grease and her make up and lashes look like she's woken up after a 3 day bender!

Reactions: 5
Correct me if I’m wrong as I’ve only had them on once but I found it really hard to clean my face properly when I had my lashes on. Especially around my eyes.

Reactions: 3
Correct me if I’m wrong as I’ve only had them on once but I found it really hard to clean my face properly when I had my lashes on. Especially around my eyes.
It's not easy to give your face a really good cleanse with both hands using water and a cleanser with false lashes on as you can't rub across your eyes. She most likely just uses pads to clean her face and it shows! She needs a good scrub!!

Her lashes are ridiculous, wrong size curl and the volume doesn't suit her..just makes her look like she's wearing cheap strip lashes that you buy off the internet.

Her lash technician knows how to apply lashes but doesn't have the skill to apply them so they suit her face. Plus she's happily taking money off her regularly for lashes that don't need infilling and that makes her a wrong un!

And her hair always looks greasy and in need of a good wash and not just a squirt of dry shampoo!!

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she posted that! I found his Facebook page instantly, god knows how many weirdo fans she has that will start sending the poor bloke abuse! Looks like he is/was married too, surely it wasn’t the wife that she was referring to as the “other person he was with”!

Reactions: 7
Thankfully it does look like she’s deleted it but what a dick move to do that, imagine the hell she’d give if someone did that to her

It is awful and she’s clearly lost her mind, but is anyone trying to work out that name? Just me?:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s genuinely a disgusting person. Absolute tit for brains. Can’t believe she has the platform she does 🤢

It is awful and she’s clearly lost her mind, but is anyone trying to work out that name? Just me?:oops:
I worked it out in 10 seconds and it was the first name to come up along with his camper van! Found his gf/ wife and looks like they live together according to her fb!

I'm wondering if her little hissy fit is because he has spent Christmas in Poland with his wife / gf !

I'm actually shocked but not surprised she has done this ..what a vile thing to do ! She's a really really rotten human being especially as she knew he wasn't single !

Reactions: 11
What an absolute horror bag, has the wife not suffered enough! Now all the huns looking them up!
Plus if she's expecting him to fall back into a Premier Inn bed with her she's going about it completely the wrong way!

Isn't he the bloke she panned her camera too and said he didn't want to be filmed ? His face definitely looks familiar!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.