Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ she’s really not over Travel Lodge sushi guy is she posting these videos 🙄 it’s really childish. Also incredibly rude considering she’s still living with her ex and he’s probably trying to get over their relationship whilst she’s moping over some affair of 2 minutes
Proper desperate if you ask me. She’s acting like a teenager/someone in their early 20’s 😂

Reactions: 3
Proper desperate if you ask me. She’s acting like a teenager/someone in their early 20’s 😂
True, although whilst I did definitely mope around about men/relationships etc in my early 20s I wouldn’t have dreamed putting it on social media. Can’t get over her doing it in her 30s!

Why does she pretend to laugh at what they’ve said? They didn’t say anything funny? It’s the fake giggling “I’m having such a great time” constantly it’s just embarrassing. Whoever she’s trying to prove a point to she’s not doing a great job 😂

Reactions: 5
Her story’s are painful. ‘Typical Gemma thing’ no babe, we all have dropped our phone at some
point it’s not that bizarre. And the way she CONSTANTLY plays with her hair, and takes pauses between what she says, just bleeping spit it out it’s boring anyway. She’s embarrassing at 31, defo needs to grow up

Reactions: 9
Omg guys she didn’t get in til 6am?! What on Earth was she doing 🙃😒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.