Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she just books random hotel rooms for nights out in case she pulls. She's bleeping embarrassing and I'm here for it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I reckon she just books random hotel rooms for nights out in case she pulls. She's bleeping embarrassing and I'm here for it.
Tbf I think she is a good looking girl (minus the orange tan, lashes and lips) but it seems like she’s trying to be this sex kitten because she thinks it’s the only way that men will find her attractive, which is a very immature and shallow mindset.

She’s just horrendous, so unbelievably embarrassing
It would be less embarrassing if she just owned it and didn’t do a dirty delete

Reactions: 6
She must read here as she wouldn’t have removed those stories if it wasn’t for us slating them so much. She loves any form of attention from men and can’t wait to show it in camera. Unless she realised it showed no one actually liked her.

Reactions: 1
She must read here as she wouldn’t have removed those stories if it wasn’t for us slating them so much. She loves any form of attention from men and can’t wait to show it in camera. Unless she realised it showed no one actually liked her.
It showed everyone ignoring her and looking at her with disdain and the two blokes were clearly taking the piss out of her using filters. Plus I imagine she's embarrassed that no sexy Santa's showed up !!

Reactions: 7

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Well that sexy Santa meet up was a complete disaster wasn’t it. I wonder if people joined her Wattsapp group for a laugh and then decided not to go 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ she’s really not over Travel Lodge sushi guy is she posting these videos 🙄 it’s really childish. Also incredibly rude considering she’s still living with her ex and he’s probably trying to get over their relationship whilst she’s moping over some affair of 2 minutes

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.