Thevitamindproject - Africa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad, people show their true colours when money is on the table. I thought maybe it's a step sibling thing, but she said that they are people they've never seen before, so very unlikely.
You are right. Nothing does change people like money. My own family have been fighting over money including more than one court case for as long as I can remember. When my own grandmother passed away my cousin cleared out her flat and moved in within 3 days.

She also said arranging her father's funeral involved a lot of negotiating with family that he was estranged from.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Its always the estranged family who do the most in all families when someone passes away

As soon as they are gone they come back for the inheritance, strange behaviour

Money really shows who people really are

• Sad
Reactions: 1
That's why you need to make sure a water tight will is made if you really want to ensure that the intended person/s get what you want them to. I remember Candice Braithwaite going on about how she didn't get her "rights" when her father died. It seems he didn't write anything for her and she expected her dad's wife to give her half of their shared house. Bio families are bad enough, but step/blended families are even worse. You cannot rely on anyone to do the 'right' thing.

I like the contents of them.

Second hand toys the kids had forgotten about during the year, tights. small chocolates and an orange. With Christmas eve boxes and then even more presents on Christmas day it can get overwhelming.

I don't like that it's all photos from the same day, which (she first used in an AD on the 28th of November) with the plates and table spread, but from different angles.

Noticed that she hasn't actually shown her kitchen since she moved in. It's always just the dining room, the living room and the bookshelves.

Also think she will recreate this photo saying the same thing, but using 2023:

2022 - Our best year yet!

"Thank YOU all for sharing in our joy. Your love and support doesn’t go unnoticed even if I’m notoriously bad at responding to messages. Thank you. From our family to yours, we wish you all of the seasons greetings and a very happy new year! "

1703239499390.png

I was wrong about the new house price. It was bought for over £500k and not the £305k I thought originally. Who knew Kent had similar looking houses.
---
If the reno is being done in two stages, it makes sense why the kitchen hasn't been shown at all:

Very dated and not for the gram.

1704756161243.png

Last edited:
She will have lost a lot of followers because of the Palestine content.
She has said previously that some people had also contacted brands she had worked with saying that she incited hatred.

RE earnings- the OD's were the IT couple of insta. They had 246k in their company after being online for around 3 years.

On the Triplet family thread it was said they were earning 100k a year.

The influencer Madeline Oliva earned £121k last year.

Wow, social media pays!!!!
Which is why I find it a bit tit that she’s really turned her back on what she was? I used to love her stories. Can’t stand anything she does now and I know that would be her just saying well you aren’t an ally - but I’m not in a way, I followed her because I liked her style and how lovely she was. She’s just become a bit of a cow and shares nothing of worth anymore, just pops up with the odd you’re all terrible people if you’re not out matching for Palestine. I get that she’s gone to patreon but I used to love her stuff and can’t see what I’d be paying for if it’s annoying like her grid stuff?

Reactions: 8
Which is why I find it a bit tit that she’s really turned her back on what she was? I used to love her stories. Can’t stand anything she does now and I know that would be her just saying well you aren’t an ally - but I’m not in a way, I followed her because I liked her style and how lovely she was. She’s just become a bit of a cow and shares nothing of worth anymore, just pops up with the odd you’re all terrible people if you’re not out matching for Palestine. I get that she’s gone to patreon but I used to love her stuff and can’t see what I’d be paying for if it’s annoying like her grid stuff?
Is Patreon where her focus is now?

She hasnt shared much work on socials in 2023

Her last AD with a big brand was loaf in September.

She has closer friends for instagram stories.

Patreon is similar stuff. She wrote about her father's passing. Second hand buys. A clip of Isaiah getting his hair washed. Floor plans of her house. Palestine.

Her last AD with a big brand was loaf in September.

She has closer friends for instagram stories.

Patreon is similar stuff. She wrote about her father's passing. Second hand buys. A clip of Isaiah getting his hair washed. Floor plans of her house. Palestine.
I find this thread very difficult to write on for fear of her reading it and just going off on one of her rants on insta? It’s very much we are all in the wrong and she is the only one ever in the right.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I find this thread very difficult to write on for fear of her reading it and just going off on one of her rants on insta? It’s very much we are all in the wrong and she is the only one ever in the right.
I can understand it could be upsetting seeing comments about yourself and your family, but messages on Tattle are not direct messages to her inbox. Reading on Tattle is a choice.

Father of daughters has #61 threads and counting, going back to 2018.

She is free to also make an account too, like @featheringtheemptynest and @motheroffiveboys have done in the past and engage in the thread.

Reactions: 3
As the Rightmove listing images have now also been removed, perhaps I should get paid for highlighting the area that still leaves them identifiable. 😬