Thevitamindproject - Africa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way I’m reading about the film the kitchen I was trying to figure out if she was actually the producer or wrote it or something - feels very like clout chasing and hanging off the coat tails of something that someone else did? am I missing something? Her essays on insta now are verging on motherpukka rambles and jumbles of words and very condescending. It’s a shame.

Reactions: 2
I thought she was just invited to a screening event, not that she was a screenwriter.

It does look like a good movie.

Daniel Kaluuya is a family friend.
I’ve met Robbie Williams a couple of times- not about to start posting every time he does something. I mean angels is a cracking song but not sure anyone in my insta gives a tit that I think it’s a good song and write a post about it? Now if my kid wrote it then fair dos 😂

It came out recently though, so makes sense why it's been mentioned.

I didn't like the movie. Got to 33 mins in before I switched.

Odd they're selling the house now after putting so much work and love into it after 3 odd years.

I liked their wild garden compared to the plastic one the ODs put in.

Think the move is to be closer to family.
---
1709923729773.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
OMG how did they afford that? Esp when she said he was between jobs?!
---
Shws removed all of her wedding pics and pics of her husband

Last edited:
  • Wow
This is after everything they did .

Insta paid well. She had ADs with Sky, Loaf, GAP etc.

Was charging at one point:

1 frame £500.
4 frames £1800
3 frame carousel £3750.
Written submissions £500.

<60 seconds £4000
Filming day rate was £2000 plus £1000 for extra family members.

They have both worked, but could likely save more after they didn't have to spend as much on nursey fees.
---
1709927765069.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
OMG how did they afford that? Esp when she said he was between jobs?!
---
Shws removed all of her wedding pics and pics of her husband
Ignoring the fact that’s the listing price and not what they bought for, but £800k at 90% LTV would require a joint income of £160k (at a 4.5* multiplier, not considering they’d likely be eligible for >5) - she’s got multiple income streams and is doing well/in demand & he is head of ops at a startup, I wouldn’t doubt they could afford that (or more) 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
There's still 3 photos of the husband in the #lostinsummer series.

The photo of their hands together, the new year's family photo on the sofa, the ad they did together for gap has been removed for certain though.

I hope she has a good support system for whatever reason they've vanished.

She hasn't had much paid work though, compared to previous years. Advocating for Gaza will count against her.

I realise now why I haven’t seen her for a while. I have been randomly blocked. How odd and what a shame. I used to really like her.

In other news, the interior of that house is seriously depressing. The children’s bedroom looks soulless and cold.

Oh I just checked and have been blocked on vitamin d too but not vitamin sea. I only use my insta for lurking and creeping so hadn't noticed. I did post that I saw her in the Ramsgate Wetherspoons two years ago so maybe she tracked me down. I didn't post that she was heavily pregnant though - although somebody else did. That house is bloody enormous but looks like a cult live there.

Reactions: 3
Wow, the children's bedroom is bleak! It looks like a hostel, and not a very fun one 😞
She also posted in stories about doing up the daughter's room. Was talking about rugs and Egyptian wallpaper as she liked horrible histories.
---
Oh I just checked and have been blocked on vitamin d too but not vitamin sea. I only use my insta for lurking and creeping so hadn't noticed. I did post that I saw her in the Ramsgate Wetherspoons two years ago so maybe she tracked me down. I didn't post that she was heavily pregnant though - although somebody else did. That house is bloody enormous but looks like a cult live there.
The parasocial post was about someone making PHYSICAL contact, which gave a scare.

She previously had 74k followers, so has removed a lot.

Last edited:
Wow she’s moving? That’s a bit out of left field with her stories lately? They’ve just bought bits for the garden and she’s talked about doing up the playroom/her daughter’s room. Very odd…..I feel that while people on insta love her house and enjoy looking at pics that it’s not actually what people would live in? For most people that house will have to be changed. I always had the feeling they bought it as a forever home? So were very much decorating for themselves and not others

Reactions: 4
Wow she’s moving? That’s a bit out of left field with her stories lately? They’ve just bought bits for the garden and she’s talked about doing up the playroom/her daughter’s room. Very odd…..I feel that while people on insta love her house and enjoy looking at pics that it’s not actually what people would live in? For most people that house will have to be changed. I always had the feeling they bought it as a forever home? So were very much decorating for themselves and not others
She did make reference to it being a "forever home" previously.

I always thought it was a five bedroom house as well, like the one also for sale on crescent road.

I think it will see a price reduction. The garden is large, but you can also buy a 4 bed for £300k.

They’ve filled in the trampoline. I suppose they are going to struggle having 4 kids in 1 bedroom if they want to keep a spare. Other than one nice en-suite, I can’t see how it’s worth that kind of money? It’s very sparse. I wonder if they’ve moved already? It’s giving clemmie telford vibes…..

They’ve filled in the trampoline. I suppose they are going to struggle having 4 kids in 1 bedroom if they want to keep a spare. Other than one nice en-suite, I can’t see how it’s worth that kind of money? It’s very sparse. I wonder if they’ve moved already? It’s giving clemmie telford vibes…..
I don’t know who Clemmie Telford is, what sort of vibes is that?! Sorry for being a thicko