Thevitamindproject - Africa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I saw about her dad, praying for her and the family

The fact shes had to go back to work makes it seem.like it's not an influencer/content creation job? Or maybe it is with a deadline

That would help with school drop offs and with the fees if there is a staff discount.

Not sure what her new role is. She posted that her father recently passed away. Story today ready she wasn't ready to go back to work.

Yeah I saw about her dad, praying for her and the family

The fact shes had to go back to work makes it seem.like it's not an influencer/content creation job? Or maybe it is with a deadline
Her last job was at Made.com.

Might be in a similar role. Given that she's just had time off because of her youngest, she can't ask for even more time off. With her influencing has always just been a side hustle. Even before she said she was working 40h a week.

Reactions: 1
Her last job was at Made.com.

Might be in a similar role. Given that she's just had time off because of her youngest, she can't ask for even more time off. With her influencing has always just been a side hustle. Even before she said she was working 40h a week.
I thought she went fulltime with influencing before they moved as she didn't go back after maternity with her 3rd child

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not trying to be heartless but dont understand why the whole family needs paying for, Im sure she and her husband can afford it for themselves and their children, and her brothers/sisters have jobs except I guess for the youngest one shes always spoken about fondly

Reactions: 4
Lots of people can't afford to go to loved ones funerals abroad. It's very sad but that's the reality of life. In such situations, a funeral is held in the country the person was residing in and a memorial service in thr other country. Sometimes ashes are brought back to be scattered or interred. Expecting other people to donate £25/30k is just ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Raising money to pay for passports? Hmmm..
I was wrong it was 26+ 2 = 28 people.

As long as people are aware where the money will be used. I don't see the issue, as the funeral is soon. Anyone currently without a passport will need to be fast tracked to get it on the same day or the £150 for it within a week instead of the usual up to 10 weeks.

Reactions: 2
The thought of letting a passport expire and only bothering to renew if/when you have travel planned is wild to me, although of course it happens especially if someone is older and money is tight.
But what if you wanted to go overseas at short notice to attend, for example, a funeral? 🫠
Or a million other reasons you might need to prove your identity.

They have only raised ~4k. I wonder how the money will be allocated if it doesn’t cover everyone’s costs. Who decides who misses out etc. Stuff like this has the potential to cause serious rifts.

Reactions: 3
Two ads she does will cover the 25K if they need it now, thats how much social media pays she, she didnt buy a house with her husband only being a delivery driver! Like come on Africa!!

Reactions: 6