Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was more of an attempt there and it was only a handful of people. Or at least there was no evidence of complete disregard.
Yeah I suppose so, itā€™s just she didnā€™t seem concerned at all about that even though she said how careful theyā€™ve been šŸ¤”

Reactions: 1
I hope this doesnā€™t just die off and become old news! Sheā€™s a little brat and will deserve everything coming to her. Like it has been said before, brides have had their days cancelled - who does she think she is letting this go ahead. Yes the venue set it up and promised social distancing guidelines but itā€™s a recipe for disaster that she wouldnā€™t have entertained had she been thinking about anyone but herself. Thereā€™s only a few of us on here but there will be loads more thinking the same. Prancing around as little miss perfect, royally f****d up this time šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s keeps mentioning the test as if thatā€™s going to earn her back some brownie points!! Donā€™t forget why you are having the test in the first place ā€˜Lottieā€™

Reactions: 4
I hope this doesnā€™t just die off and become old news! Sheā€™s a little brat and will deserve everything coming to her. Like it has been said before, brides have had their days cancelled - who does she think she is letting this go ahead. Yes the venue set it up and promised social distancing guidelines but itā€™s a recipe for disaster that she wouldnā€™t have entertained had she been thinking about anyone but herself. Thereā€™s only a few of us on here but there will be loads more thinking the same. Prancing around as little miss perfect, royally f****d up this time šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
when you say letting this go ahead...she didnt plan it!!??! the pub itself should be expecting a massive fine for that

Found her in a couple of other peopleā€™s stories...
Outstanding detective work!

To quote her fauxpology: ā€œWe left early as it started to turn into a dance floor but Iā€™m feeling so anxious, worried and ashamed and thereā€™s no excuseā€

Charlotte hun, youā€™re literally right in the middle of the dance floor, directly in front of the DJ booth. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is not sorry at all. She is just sorry she got caught. How utterly disgusting! She knew exactly what was happening and that number of people is not acceptable at all. Every word she wrote was a complete lie šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 6
Found her in a couple of other peopleā€™s stories...
This guyā€™s stories are enraging, calling people ā€˜Karensā€™ who are calling him out over attending the party. Mocking people who said they are appalled. I bet he didnā€™t have a wedding cancelled or lose a loved one in the pandemic. Bloody z-list celebs thinking theyā€™re untouchable šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m soo soooo tempted to call her out on her IG but I know sheā€™d delete the comment and block me.

Reactions: 2
Surely one of the 87,000 followers would have called her out? Where are the comments? And how the hell did she go from 30,000ish followers to 87k in such a short space of time?!

By buying fake followers. Itā€™s super cheap to do it. She goes up 100s every day. Lying cheating scum. Also explains how her IG and FB got hacked multiple times too...

• Angry
I am an ITU nurse and worked 70 hour weeks during the first wave of COVID, I sent her a private message and said sheā€™s made a mockery out of all nhs staff, essential workers, care workers. I didnā€™t hope back, I was disgusted

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a bleep . .
Advertising "symprove"
For good bugs . .
What about covid spreading tramps like you Lottie? šŸ‘Š
I would never tire of punching her smug face . . Ever.

I had a feeling she would try and brush it all under the carpet, no doubt she's been told 'it will all blow over in a couple of days' or 'people would have forgotten about it by next week' by Ross.

I am an ITU nurse and worked 70 hour weeks during the first wave of COVID, I sent her a private message and said sheā€™s made a mockery out of all nhs staff, essential workers, care workers. I didnā€™t hope back, I was disgusted
Thank you so much for all of your hard work xx

Thank you so much. You are a true hero and I have so much respect for you.

Let us know if you hear back, although I doubt you will, sheā€™s so selfish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.