Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am an ITU nurse and worked 70 hour weeks during the first wave of COVID, I sent her a private message and said she’s made a mockery out of all nhs staff, essential workers, care workers. I didn’t hope back, I was disgusted
I can’t even begin to imagine how you must feel when people act like this and thank you for calling people out

Reactions: 1
So she did reply and sounded genuinely sorry, said she would never mean to make a mockery out of all the nhs workers.....I think the party got out of control fast and all was forgotten 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can we report her for fake followers as that is so sad :ROFLMAO: literally just looked through the first few hundred of her “followers” and so many are just blank profiles with 0 posts but loads of following people - what a saddo buying all those followers! Her reach is only about afew thousand on each of her posts, it’s so obvious they’re all fake! Hope she loses her paid promos as they see that her following is as fake as her - Shes beyond annoying!!!!

Reactions: 3
So she did reply and sounded genuinely sorry, said she would never mean to make a mockery out of all the nhs workers.....I think the party got out of control fast and all was forgotten 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I fear her response to you was only because you called her out on here, it’s well known she reads here regularly.
Still, better than still ignoring you I guess.

Her IG can be taken down, by IG itself lol. But yeah it can be reported. Also most brands she works with are small and local so reaching out to those would be a good idea too...
Can we report her for fake followers as that is so sad :ROFLMAO: literally just looked through the first few hundred of her “followers” and so many are just blank profiles with 0 posts but loads of following people - what a saddo buying all those followers! Her reach is only about afew thousand on each of her posts, it’s so obvious they’re all fake! Hope she loses her paid promos as they see that her following is as fake as her - Shes beyond annoying!!!!

Spotted this on the DM earlier. Party is being investigated by police now and rightly so!! Why these idiots all posted it to their social media when they clearly knew that they were breaking rules I'll never know 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 6
To her it was just a bit of fun and everything will be forgiven. And annoyingly it will all blow over because she’s one of those girls that never seems to do wrong and people think the sun shines out of her 🍑

@smirkingrevenge Yeah I might do as she harps on about being honest and transparent and she’s literally stealing from little companies with her fake following who have trusted her to promote their products :mad: Just when you think she can’t get any worse than her antics the past few days - shows her true colours through and through:sick:

Someone tell me where to report this puggled face smarmy cow please,
Im not a fan of snitches but the fact she claims to only ever be honest yet has clearly paid for all these fake followers doesnt sit right with me. .

Think the only thing we can do is report her as spam but if enough people do it she will be investigated according to google :ROFLMAO: yeah I agree don’t usually like snitches either but with her it’s like fighting fire with fire haha 😂

How hilarious. Now shes talking to someone that called out the venue for the party. YOU WERE BLOODY THERE!!!

Anything to clear her conscience! So fake.

Reactions: 4
How hilarious. Now shes talking to someone that called out the venue for the party. YOU WERE BLOODY THERE!!!

Anything to clear her conscience! So fake.
I was thinking, if she was really sorry, she would have apologised in a post, that stays on her profile for good... also she'd be donating money or something, because there are more than enough people in need and going without essentials, while people like her are partying and living their best lives.

Ugh when she said it was a “pr hire” I was like what the heck is that. You mean gifted. And you gave them a grand total of one story mention and nothing more. I bet they are super thrilled 😂

Not a good week for everyone’s beloved Lottie... i guess if you don’t want Barry from IT to see it, maybe don’t post it on your very public IG?

Attachments

Last edited:
Ugh when she said it was a “pr hire” I was like what the heck is that. You mean gifted. And you gave them a grand total of one story mention and nothing more. I bet they are super thrilled 😂

Not a good week for everyone’s beloved Lottie... i guess if you don’t want Barry from IT to see it, maybe don’t post it on your very public IG?
She does stuff like this on bleeping purpose. . So bleeping attention seeking!

Has the world really gone mad?! I don’t care if someone is fat or skinny but can we stop using bloat as an “excuse” for gaining weight? Also sucking up to Em Clarkson big time...

• Heart
Thought she was isolating?
And there she is back with her haul of jeans from tesco!!
I messaged her, asking if she was still isolating. . She claims this was filmed 2 weeks ago . . 🤔

• Haha
She’s full of tit. Her nails in that video are the multi coloured ones she got done for that party

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.