Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching this story was legit painful. I honestly think their relationship isn’t in good shape. I know mine wouldn’t if I was blasting my partner in front of tens on thousands of people and constantly had my boobs out. She posted stories in her sports bra. One was somewhat ok bc she was sort of recommending a sports bra, second one, saying she is exhausted after a run did not need to be about her boobs out again.

I’ve been in Bali, she will hate it.
i doubt they have the money to do it the expensive way -they booked it on Expedia and were looking for cheap stuff.
Also all the instagram spots are crowded as heck and unless you go super early, it’s hard to even enjoy them, let alone take pics.
I’m interested to see if they will do anything other than sit by the pool and drink and eat.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Guys I’ve had to come off the gram because they were just all annoying me too much/

Please keep me posted on all things Lottie on here!

I can not believe the tone of her stories!!! Imagine being Ross’s mum or sister and seeing how she talks about him.

She might be pretty but kindness-wise and personality-wise he is way too good for her!

Guys I wasn’t sure if you all knew but she’s cooked a roast today

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whats happened to the "event" she was organising? Wasnt she selling tickets and stuff? Ive looked on her grid posts and cant see anything relating to it . .
Did it flop before it got off the ground?

Reactions: 1
Whats happened to the "event" she was organising? Wasnt she selling tickets and stuff? Ive looked on her grid posts and cant see anything relating to it . .
Did it flop before it got off the ground?
no it sold out within about 30 mins. God knows why she’s so popular

Wow Ross does not look happy in her latest grid post! Also slagging off him having stuffing that isn’t gluten free on the roast? Seems like their relationship isn’t in a great place!

Such a weird complaint, I think that kitchen roll is cute and even if it wasn’t is it worth bitching about?

Such a weird complaint, I think that kitchen roll is cute and even if it wasn’t is it worth bitching about?
I think she thinks it’s funny. There are couples who get the banter right. But the way she does it, it’s really not balanced and it looks like Ross is a complete tool.

• Haha
Really hope she has permission from the child’s parents to be plastering him all over her public Instagram

Who saw her "surfing" like an over excited child on their rug . .
Overheard Ross call her a prick 🤣
Honeymoon deffo over before they even got there!!

I can’t understand her stories about the Tesco car park this morning. She’s saying a woman had parked so badly that Lottie hit her door on the woman’s car when she got out. Why not just park in another space - not next to someone who’s badly parked? 😂 It’s a huge Tesco, parking really isn’t an issue, just park elsewhere... but I guess then she couldn’t complain on the gram 🤷🏼‍♀️

The irony of her telling the lady to BE KIND when the first thing she did was go on her public stories raging about this lady who may have been having a bad day and snapped because an overgrown blonde toddler hit her car

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There was no need for the woman to shout and go on about it (if that’s true) but there’s equally no need for her to ‘be kind’ to a stranger who hit her car. That’s a really odd way to look at it. Sure you’d be a bit annoyed and then check there’s no damage and then still be like ‘what an idiot’ (I know I bloody would) and leave it, but why would you have to BE KIND in that situation? Last I checked Lottie doesn’t have some life changing disability making it difficult for her to exit a vehicle. Why does she deserve some amazing display of understanding? People pay a lot for their tit. Cars are expensive. If you’re the sort of person who thinks you should be treated kindly when you open your car door on someone else’s car then you’re a scum bag. She probably had to phone ‘Rossy’ and cry and tonight she’ll have to have a gin and tonic and Rossy cuddles because of how sad she is.

Reactions: 3
I came here to say this.... blast and call someone a witch and then say she should have been kind and saying othersmight have stuff going on but.... no buts. As far as we know, Lottie being an idio was that woman’s last straw. I know I used to be in a raging state often and i had my reasons

Who saw her "surfing" like an over excited child on their rug . .
Overheard Ross call her a prick 🤣
Honeymoon deffo over before they even got there!!
Ohh i missed this!

I do get where she is coming from but the overuse (/exploitation) of the “be kind” bandwagon maybe a little bit OTT.

Does anyone else thing they always cook a ridiculous amount of food for 2 people? 8 bits of chicken

Does anyone else thing they always cook a ridiculous amount of food for 2 people? 8 bits of chicken
I’ve always thought this but thought maybe it was just me 😂 so I’m glad it isn’t! Their meals always look absolutely huge to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.