Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly as she had her “period pants”’on Earlier did she not as she’s so not used to periods! Kid you not, I’ve never had a period that lasted a few hours and then I could whap the old thong on to eat chocs 😴🤮🤢😴🤮🤢 she’s such a cretin! Genuinely who even watches this drivel unless it’s to come on here and slate that grotty cow. She always looks unwashed 🤮🤮 bet her white bedding is disgusting 😂
Hahaha what a f**k up that is! Slipped up there hasn’t she. Bet she didn’t even get a period! Such an attention seeker.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really has no care in the world for some of her belongings, particularly those of huge value. First it’s the Airwrap covered in paint, now it’s admitting she’s ‘lost’ her ipad and not for the first time. I’m sure she has in the past moaned about losing a camera which I think she has yet to find too. She is kinda privileged to own these items, someone like myself would take a great deal of care if I owned them. What a way to show your followers you don’t know the value of money (always gets what she wants?) - or just don’t care.

Reactions: 7
We all lose things though or misplace them, I don’t think that other people not being able to afford certain items means she must take any extra care of her own belongings.

Reactions: 1
We all lose things though or misplace them, I don’t think that other people not being able to afford certain items means she must take any extra care of her own belongings.
[/QUOTE
I think whats being pointed out here is how careless she is ..
And quite frankly I agree.
I ummed and arred over my Dyson airwrap as its such a big spend.
I DID treat myself but after each use its carefully put away in its box and packed away.
Here we have Lottie with hers covered in paint!!
To lose an Ipad is childish, its not even as if shes hopping on and off of trains or in and out of cars on a commute to work. .
My guess is its under a pile of dirty washing somewhere 🙄

An ipad isn’t cheap. It isn’t that tiny either. So how do you lose it?! Especially in lockdown, in your own home?! They literally haven’t done anything that would give her any excuse. She isn’t commuting to a stressful job with long shifts, they didn’t move house or do any major renovating like building an extension where stuff gets packed up and potentially misplaced. She also lost a camera, also in her own home.
losing these things in your own home shows two things: you are disorganised and super privileged. Because you don’t care about them enough to begin with. And it’s two adults in that house, how can things go missing?! How messy does that place have to be?

Reactions: 6
It’s all just part of her ditsy/cute/clumsy persona, that poor Wossy needs to pander to her because she’s so silly and scatty and loses all her things. I don’t think she realises that people see through it and she just looks like a bleeping princess

It’s all just part of her ditsy/cute/clumsy persona, that poor Wossy needs to pander to her because she’s so silly and scatty and loses all her things. I don’t think she realises that people see through it and she just looks like a bleeping princess
More like looks like a bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can duck off with her ‘it’s a lovely new day’. Some of us are up to our eyes with stressful jobs and she swans about taking stupid selfies with shower caps on.

• Heart
I’m sorry I just don’t agree, an iPad is really thin it could get mixed up amongst things, Ross could have moved it, things get tidied away
Completely missed my point 🤦🏻‍♀️
sorry, completely forgot we all had to have the same opinion on here! I understood your point I still don’t agree with it, I think there are lots of things she does that I can see irritate people. I just don’t think personally she needs to take any extra care of her things because someone else can’t afford them. If she loses it then it’s only her that’s going to lose out by having to buy it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry I just don’t agree, an iPad is really thin it could get mixed up amongst things, Ross could have moved it, things get tidied away

sorry, completely forgot we all had to have the same opinion on here! I understood your point I still don’t agree with it, I think there are lots of things she does that I can see irritate people. I just don’t think personally she needs to take any extra care of her things because someone else can’t afford them. If she loses it then it’s only her that’s going to lose out by having to buy it again.
For me, it’s less about the ‘others not being able to afford it’ and more about the fact that she is blatantly flippant and disrespectful. Her Dyson was a gift from Ross, yet she ruined it and actually bragged/laughed about it. My boyfriend would be seriously hurt and pissed off about that and I certainly wouldn’t be getting any similar gifts in future! It’s like ‘Oopsy just tit £400 down the drain but not to worry, my wonderful hubby will stick his hands into his pockets and buy me another expensive gift because I’m a cute little helpless princess hehehehehhee’. If she’s that disrespectful to her belongings and someone she’s supposed to love, then I think it shows she’s a very entitled person

Didn’t say you had to agree, I just said you missed my point - which you have proved as you are still going on about the cost et al. I didn’t say anyone else couldnt afford them, or that I couldn’t, just that they are huge value items. I didn’t say she should take extra care, just inferred that some care would go a long way.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

• Heart

I had ipads since they came out. I travel a lot. Like 2 return long haul flights a month kind of “a lot”. I always take my laptop and ipad with me. I never lost either. They are not THAT thin. Also they are pretty wide and long etc. So the thinness does not explain it. Her thinking this is cute and constantly making things up about how ditzy she is isn’t just irritating, but also it tells others it’s ok. It’s not. She is trying to be an influencer, and if she influences people for mindless consumerism and disrespect towards gifts and expensive items, that’s not cool. I absolutely hate how she promotes fast fashion and just buying crap she doesn’t need. She keeps going on about positivity etc yet here she is, creating unrealistic standards and examples. My partner could afford to buy me a new airwrap or ipad every month. But if I didn’t look after it, he would still be hurt and pissed. And here she is, little miss all about me, making it out it’s ok. What kind of example and standard is she setting for relationships on top of the bad ones about money?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
For me, it’s less about the ‘others not being able to afford it’ and more about the fact that she is blatantly flippant and disrespectful. Her Dyson was a gift from Ross, yet she ruined it and actually bragged/laughed about it. My boyfriend would be seriously hurt and pissed off about that and I certainly wouldn’t be getting any similar gifts in future! It’s like ‘Oopsy just tit £400 down the drain but not to worry, my wonderful hubby will stick his hands into his pockets and buy me another expensive gift because I’m a cute little helpless princess hehehehehhee’. If she’s that disrespectful to her belongings and someone she’s supposed to love, then I think it shows she’s a very entitled person
Ding ding ding. If you pay for something yourself treat it however you want, although you’re still a dick if you treat a £450 hair styling tool like it’s whatever, but if it’s a gift you’re pretty much saying duck you to that person at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ironic that at some point no doubt she will probably burn that photo album. God knows why it took 17 months for it to be created either.

She must think she’s hit the jackpot with having Em Clarksons mobile number 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.