Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extra big hugs from Lottie tonight . .
The big goofy party going unwashed covid spreader. . .
Ewwww . .
No thanks.

Reactions: 2
Is she trying to make the glasses a statement piece now? Thought she only needed them for looking at her laptop? It’s obvious she loves herself in them. And also, one thing I can’t stand is when people eat with their mouth open and you can see the saliva 🤮🤢

Reactions: 4
Shes MASSIVELY trying to make them a statement piece . . Lets be honest though, they dont even fit her face properly. . In fact, ive never seen more comedy glasses ~ unless they were MEANT to be comedy . .
Cringe. . Such cringe

Who remembers the plain glassed frames teenagers used to buy in Claires accessories?
Its like that all over again 🙄

• Haha
I had to wear glasses for the past 15 years. Hers don’t fit her at all, which would also make them pretty uncomfortable.
they are too small for Ross too but I find it absolutely ridiculous that they are trying togo for that intellectual/professional look now that they work from home... you’d think that they’d have figured out the blue light glasses while working in an office lol.

Reactions: 3
Omg how cringe is she. Now it’s a live check in 😂 If all she is missing during this lockdown is a 15 min chat in the morning then she should just be shutting up and thinking herself lucky. This will last 5 mins like the Facebook group. Hate the way she talks too, sounds so goofy and it’s defo put on. She’s pathetic!

Bridget Jones called... she wants her extra large knickers back!

[also I guess U+Ur Hand is their bedroom anthem, cause I honestly can’t see Ross getting into those pants.]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Such a bleep . .
As IF she put her bleeping trainer on the wrong foot?
Bore off, silly witch . .
👊

Reactions: 1
Such a bleep . .
As IF she put her bleeping trainer on the wrong foot?
Bore off, silly witch . .
👊
Yeah I don't buy it either. As soon as you put your foot in your shoe you know its on the wrong foot, as if you would go as far as to actually tie it up? All fake.

Hahahaha though, she has >100k followers and only 5k viewed her stupid live! Bet most of them only popped on to see how cringe she could get - like I did! Get back in your box Lottie.

Hahahaha though, she has >100k followers and only 5k viewed her stupid live! Bet most of them only popped on to see how cringe she could get - like I did! Get back in your box Lottie.
Me too!
I’m an avid train wreck watcher 😂

Those rabbit slippers must absolutely reek! 🤮🤮🤮🤮 use some of your #prproduct money and buy some new slipper as they’re making me feel sick 😂

Totally fucks me off, all the #afflink and pr stuff crap. I have been known in the past (yes, I admit it) to fall for this kind of stuff and end up buying because I like it, but I can afford it. I feel for all those people that buy things on tap/credit card and spiral into debt because of it, I know people need self restraint (myself included sometimes) and it's what the companies want but I HATE HATE HATE it.

Totally fucks me off, all the #afflink and pr stuff crap. I have been known in the past (yes, I admit it) to fall for this kind of stuff and end up buying because I like it, but I can afford it. I feel for all those people that buy things on tap/credit card and spiral into debt because of it, I know people need self restraint (myself included sometimes) and it's what the companies want but I HATE HATE HATE it.
I just hope she falls flat on her face. Karma isn’t always instant. But I can’t see her making a living in an oversaturated market. There are so many coaches and nutritionist and whatever else... also the whole influencer market is oversaturated and she doesn’t offer anything unique. She jumps from one bandwagon to the next one. But she completely left food and IBS behind and it’s all body positivity crap. She is gonna be a fat dumb witch soon enough. I bet she doesn’t even run. She just posts about herself flailing her arms around like a lunatic. She has no selling power and I think it’s coming out and it’s becoming obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just hope she falls flat on her face. Karma isn’t always instant. But I can’t see her making a living in an oversaturated market. There are so many coaches and nutritionist and whatever else... also the whole influencer market is oversaturated and she doesn’t offer anything unique. She jumps from one bandwagon to the next one. But she completely left food and IBS behind and it’s all body positivity crap. She is gonna be a fat dumb witch soon enough. I bet she doesn’t even run. She just posts about herself flailing her arms around like a lunatic. She has no selling power and I think it’s coming out and it’s becoming obvious.
You are dead right. The whole IBS crap is now almost non existent, so she has to think of something else to keep her followers happy, oh, now she's decided to become a nutritionist (or whatever) by completing a crappy online course. Doesn't it take years and years to become one of them?

Also - when someone now says 'swipe up' on something you like the look of, don't do it, go to the website and type the description of the item in yourself or clear your cookies after you have done it, then go and have a look. Stops 'influencers' lining their pockets. Get a proper job.

They'll all come unstuck when it comes to getting their pension and retiring (if not before). I'm involved heavily in recruitment in my company, (HR) and if I see something like Instagram or Influencer on their CV i'll chuck it in the bin, sorry not sorry.

Rant over ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You are dead right. The whole IBS crap is now almost non existent, so she has to think of something else to keep her followers happy, oh, now she's decided to become a nutritionist (or whatever) by completing a crappy online course. Doesn't it take years and years to become one of them?

Also - when someone now says 'swipe up' on something you like the look of, don't do it, go to the website and type the description of the item in yourself or clear your cookies after you have done it, then go and have a look. Stops 'influencers' lining their pockets. Get a proper job.

They'll all come unstuck when it comes to getting their pension and retiring (if not before). I'm involved heavily in recruitment in my company, (HR) and if I see something like Instagram or Influencer on their CV i'll chuck it in the bin, sorry not sorry.

Rant over ;)
Wow can’t love this enough!!!’
So bloody true
Get a bloody job instead of rinsing vulnerable people!
Literally pray everyday for this influencer crap to just duck off!!
Yes about the cookies!’
Never swipe up
Simply go to the website and type it in or if they are real cheeky and don’t put where it’s from on the swipe up so only way to get the item is to swipe up then don’t bother!!
Why give these sneaky fake idiots anymore money then they deserve !!!
Please carry on doing what your doing too with chucking all the huns in the bin where they belong!!! ❤

Imagine how much tit is packed into their house. She constantly has new clothes and new coats. She IS fast fashion.

Imagine how much tit is packed into their house. She constantly has new clothes and new coats. She IS fast fashion.
She doesn’t keep a lot of it, wears it for a pic then sends it back. I’d love to know someone who worked for ASOS as I’d ban her from buying.

There are a fee influencers that I know spend their own money too, so when they post affiliate content, I don’t mind it.
but she literally left her full time job (or was kicked out most likely) and tries to be a beggy influencer and it’s annoying.
Jewellery isn’t even her niche, no matter how you look at it. And it’s always gifted, never “hey this came out and I bought it cause she is my friend and wanted to support her”. She is gross and selfish and she definitely does not support small businesses with her own money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.