Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she did šŸ™„ God forbid she just slept like everyone else. bleeping drama queen!
Is it bad that I legit donā€™t believe her tit anymore? Like... that can happen but how does bad stuff happen to her twice a week on average, when other people manage to not almost die in their sleep?

Reactions: 3
Everything is a bloody drama isnā€™t it šŸ™„ bet her life flashed before her eyes when she was poisoned by those shallots as well

• Haha
Is it bad that I legit donā€™t believe her tit anymore? Like... that can happen but how does bad stuff happen to her twice a week on average, when other people manage to not almost die in their sleep?
No! I feel exactly the same! Everything is a huge drama all of the time.

The constant plugging of the Dyson Airwrap annoys me... considering she first plugged it with an AF link and has since said many people have purchased it because of her. They are at least Ā£400 and god knows how much money she has made off of it (I reckon more than enough to pay for her one outright and some) - and then encouraging her followers to invest when some may not be able to afford it and then plunge themselves into debt.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It annoys me too! ā€œDyson please give the girls a discountā€ like sheā€™s doing them a favour! Youā€™re right itā€™s a lot of money to drop on something. Iā€™ve got the hairdryer and it is amazing right enough but I donā€™t agree with shoving these things down peoples throats!!! On a different note is that honestly how she wears her bike helmet šŸ™„šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

The constant plugging of the Dyson Airwrap annoys me... considering she first plugged it with an AF link and has since said many people have purchased it because of her. They are at least Ā£400 and god knows how much money she has made off of it (I reckon more than enough to pay for her one outright and some) - and then encouraging her followers to invest when some may not be able to afford it and then plunge themselves into debt.
Also, the fact that her dyson airwrap is covered in paint is absolutely disgusting! Why doesnā€™t she have any respect for her expensive belongings!? I know itā€™s petty but it really wound me up!

Reactions: 2
Also, the fact that her dyson airwrap is covered in paint is absolutely disgusting! Why doesnā€™t she have any respect for her expensive belongings!? I know itā€™s petty but it really wound me up!
OMG I never noticed that, (my eyes are terrible) but I will look out for it next time she uses it. I remember her saying that Ross used one of the attachments to dry their doors :eek:You are absolutely right though, complete disregard cosindering how much it cost, kinda makes me feel as though she defo 'didn't pay' for it now seeing how she treats it. Mind you, im not surprised, I always think the way a person presents themselves is a reflection on how they treat other people and belongings and lets face it, she's either caked in fake tan which isn't great or wearing pyjamas for days on end with toothpaste stains down them.

OMG I never noticed that, (my eyes are terrible) but I will look out for it next time she uses it. I remember her saying that Ross used one of the attachments to dry their doors :eek:You are absolutely right though, complete disregard cosindering how much it cost, kinda makes me feel as though she defo 'didn't pay' for it now seeing how she treats it. Mind you, im not surprised, I always think the way a person presents themselves is a reflection on how they treat other people and belongings and lets face it, she's either caked in fake tan which isn't great or wearing pyjamas for days on end with toothpaste stains down them.
well yeah, probably takes a tube of toothpaste to clean that mouth!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think at one point she actually said something along the lines of ā€œexcuse the paint splats on the airwrapā€ !! Thatā€™s the only reason I noticed myself. Youā€™re absolutely right, from a distance she always looks well put together but actually she is quite scruffy!

• Haha
At the time she said Ross had treated her to the airwrap as a treat for their non honeymoon. . Im sure of it?

That post with her marshmallow tummy . .
Ughhh . . Enough now.

• Sick
At the time she said Ross had treated her to the airwrap as a treat for their non honeymoon. . Im sure of it?

That post with her marshmallow tummy . .
Ughhh . . Enough now.
Loool in her stories, saying Ross is hoping to get lucky. Omg. Well I guess itā€™s just a matter of time till we hear about how some evil woman stole her husband?!
And yes, the airwrap was from Ross... even worse if she treats her gifts like that.

Reactions: 1
08F627A3-CFE4-44EB-9197-BFFB5324B772.jpeg
I think this is proof that she buys things, wears them with the tags in then returns them for her to never see them again.
Something Iā€™m aware other ā€˜influencersā€™ do.
Skanky.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That yellow jumper with the collar. Her dress sense is so cringe and twee sometimes.

• Haha
ā€œRent free home to all my favourite foodsā€ bleeping hell! If this is the sort of drivel sheā€™s writing in those diaries it makes sense why sheā€™s selling so many as her collective readers must have the same amount of brain cells as a brick combined šŸ˜‚ honestly why does she write like a 5 year old - sheā€™s a grown woman! If my 5 year old said that to me Iā€™d be like ā€œdoesnā€™t make sense mate, try again People are going to think youā€™re stupid If you continue to talk like thisā€ šŸ¤£

Also wish sheā€™d just stop the wearing twee jumpers, baby talk and innocent act all together as I heard from someone that in reality sheā€™s the nastiest, most twisted skank witch ever and made someone at schools life a living hell! That person is probably still living with the consequences of her actions and sheā€™s out on the internet trying to be all nicey nicey šŸ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
ā€œRent free home to all my favourite foodsā€ bleeping hell! If this is the sort of drivel sheā€™s writing in those diaries it makes sense why sheā€™s selling so many as her collective readers must have the same amount of brain cells as a brick combined šŸ˜‚ honestly why does she write like a 5 year old - sheā€™s a grown woman! If my 5 year old said that to me Iā€™d be like ā€œdoesnā€™t make sense mate, try again People are going to think youā€™re stupid If you continue to talk like thisā€ šŸ¤£

Also wish sheā€™d just stop the wearing twee jumpers, baby talk and innocent act all together as I heard from someone that in reality sheā€™s the nastiest, most twisted skank witch ever and made someone at schools life a living hell! That person is probably still living with the consequences of her actions and sheā€™s out on the internet trying to be all nicey nicey šŸ™„
Now you gotta spill some tea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.