Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Decided to take a leap of faith or just decided it was better to jump before being made redundant?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I CALLED THIS! She is gonna become a coach 😂 as if that’s what the world needed.
Anyway... she was either made redundant (in this case she probably got some redundancy money) or was forced to resign - which would not surprised me lol either way, there goes the plans for a new house next year because she won’t have a decent enough income as self employed to be approved for a mortgage lol
Decided to take a leap of faith or just decided it was better to jump before being made redundant?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Today she's harping on about excema . .
Maybe ditch the david dickenson style fake tanning and itd help?
Just a lil thought 🤔

Reactions: 2
So she did a work out and then went back into bed with her sweaty gym gear on? Bet those new sheets she’s been harping on about are rank :sick:

26C450B1-A4C5-4274-B2AD-102DD6445EB5.png

• Sick
Lying about that jumper too. It’s from Prettylittlething and still available in all sizes. She prob got it from ASOS and doesn’t want to link it to PLT instead as she won’t get any commission. Money grabber.

Reactions: 1
On today’s episode of blatant and pointless lies.. Lottie and being completely sober in a club... someone’s got jokes lol

• Haha
Lying about that jumper too. It’s from Prettylittlething and still available in all sizes. She prob got it from ASOS and doesn’t want to link it to PLT instead as she won’t get any commission. Money grabber.
Good spot!

I can’t believe how frivolous and twee everything she does is. Now she’s self employed she can wake up every morning and write down her thoughts and feelings and 5 year plan in a little notebook. Shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she is empath... gimme’ a break 😂
She is so rude if she is called out on anything, even in public. Even if it’s nothing rude or personal. She is so self centred, she didn’t desensitise herself, she just doesn’t care because it’s all “me me me me me”

• Haha
Good spot!

I can’t believe how frivolous and twee everything she does is. Now she’s self employed she can wake up every morning and write down her thoughts and feelings and 5 year plan in a little notebook. Shut up.
five different notebooks you mean? 😂

• Haha
Looolll of course her migraine was SO BAD that Ross had to walk her home with her eyes closed. Of course it was. Does Lottie wipe her own arse or just wait for Ross to change her nappy?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looolll of course her migraine was SO BAD that Ross had to walk her home with her eyes closed. Of course it was. Does Lottie wipe her own arse or just wait for Ross to change her nappy?
Haha THIS! Of course she couldn’t just have a regular migraine!!

• Haha
Is it weird i think Ross actually looks better dressed as the tiger king? 🤣🤣🤣 usually just looking at him makes my skin crawl 😂🙈

Reactions: 3
Her bleeping hideous dancing today . .
Ol lil miss self employed is proper loving herself today . .
All straight after having had such a dreadful migraine that deemed the need to be led home with her eyes shut! 🤣 why did Ross not see it as his opportunity to lead her into cobwebs/puddles/hanging branches etc?
Id have dined out on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When you think she couldn't get any worse . .
The bleeping dancing out of the shower curtain 👀
How do I unsee that??
😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.