Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Ross look happy to be going away?
Did he duck ....
Hes probably thinking, jesus bleeping christ, I've got a weekend away with this bint, jumping around like a goofy kangaroo who'll permanently be shoving a camera in my face . .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did he duck ....
Hes probably thinking, jesus bleeping christ, I've got a weekend away with this bint, jumping around like a goofy kangaroo who'll permanently be shoving a camera in my face . .
Absolutely crying. goofy kangaroo really got me🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did he duck ....
Please don’t insult the kangaroos. They are very serious creatures. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She obviously reads on here daily as she put on her post “obviously my reaction isn’t as serious as some others” after we all said our allergies could literally kill us and she was a drama queen 😂

Ross must be raging she’s found power today as he was probably delighted he wouldn’t have to take photos of her “cute squishy bum” all weekend and try enjoy himself but nae luck pal 😂

I mean... Ross’ face and body language is PRICELESS 😂 there was absolutely 0 affection between them on IG for ages, and there used to be a decent amount of PDA. Honeymoon phase over before they even went on a honeymoon?
She obviously reads on here daily as she put on her post “obviously my reaction isn’t as serious as some others” after we all said our allergies could literally kill us and she was a drama queen 😂

Ross must be raging she’s found power today as he was probably delighted he wouldn’t have to take photos of her “cute squishy bum” all weekend and try enjoy himself but nae luck pal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean... Ross’ face and body language is PRICELESS 😂 there was absolutely 0 affection between them on IG for ages, and there used to be a decent amount of PDA. Honeymoon phase over before they even went on a honeymoon?
Cue lovey dovey fooling around tomorrow....

• Haha
Oh my god! She’s SO PREDICTABLE it hurts! It her “sexy pants” and poking him with a sexy toe hahahahahahaha Jesus Christ! How cringe! Didn’t we say the “cute bum” would be on cue but I’m sorry could her legs be any more far apart for a thigh gap - embarrassing! This page gets more and more REAL followers by the day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Those wheelbarrows full of presents. .
Could she be any more extra if she tried?
Its not like hes 8 so therefore must have all his presents to open on the day!!
Its pathetic. . So bleeping desperate and ALLLL for the gram!
He doesn't even look particularly happy . .
Forever looks pissed in my eyes 👀

Those wheelbarrows full of presents. .
Could she be any more extra if she tried?
Its not like hes 8 so therefore must have all his presents to open on the day!!
Its pathetic. . So bleeping desperate and ALLLL for the gram!
He doesn't even look particularly happy . .
Forever looks pissed in my eyes 👀
I mean wasn’t it a year ago when he snapped at her for posting everything on stories?
also she posted a wedding pic for his bday. No new pics? Why not take a selfie while you’re on holiday together? Clearly lockdown meant Lottie gained some weight and Ross gained some resentment or lost interest lol

• Haha
See her comment about him “never smiling in photos” because we’re all saying he always looks miserable around her hahahaha

Reactions: 2
See her comment about him “never smiling in photos” because we’re all saying he always looks miserable around her hahahaha
I’m not gonna screenshot spics from her feed, but he used to smiles and he used to have completely different body language around her.

Reactions: 1
Ok the stories about chocolate on her nose and in her mouth legit made me question whether or not she is a bit “special”.

• Haha
Looks like a dog, eats like a dog - seems accurate to me 😂 and lets face it, she’s probably done it to herself after the call for “content” as she’s such a ditsy blonde! 🙄

also her “poem” - I go to the happy place in my mind, Jesus Christ it’s like a 5 year old wrote it. Like when you have to go watch your kid in a school show and they’re reading out a poem or a story they’ve written and you’re secretly thinking “this is crap, makes no sense” but you’re proud as they’re 5 and it’s cute - what’s her excuse, she’s as thick as 2 planks put together but then I think That’s harsh to planks as at least they serve a purpose 🤣

nevermind the lack of clothes but isn’t her parting just a little too wide? Going bald from all the curling/extensions etc? 😬😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.