Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s why she can’t afford new trainers as she’s spent all her money on buying followers 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jumping on another EC bandwagon. ECs feel good Friday vs Lotties ‘What’s your favourite song and I’ll dance to it like a moron with a cutesy face’ Friday.

Reactions: 2
Jumping on another EC bandwagon. ECs feel good Friday vs Lotties ‘What’s your favourite song and I’ll dance to it like a moron with a cutesy face’ Friday.
That fake happy face with her pathetic goofy smile bothers me far more than it should 👊

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice that their big photo from when they got engaged is gone from above their bed, replaced by cheap tack on a shelf? 😬😂

Her posts of their food are rank . .
As scuzzy looking as her. ..
She always looks unwashed,
Quit with the dancing, goofy faced selfies and go have a long ol soak in the bath 🙄

Reactions: 2
Her portions sizes are insane! You’d think she was a professional athlete or someone who needs to eat that amount of calories per day!!!!! Wow, if someone put that in front or me I’d feel physically sick just thinking about trying to eat it all 😬😵

Oh she’s been “poisoned” by a shallot! 😂 cannot wait to see this unfolding - she might have to be airlifted to the onion allergy hospital tonight hahaha bets on a toilet shot and a head in hands or an unwashed sweaty face lying down in her bed close up saying how ill she is 😂 could you actually imagine how she’d have been in that restaurant after finding this out - would love to have been a fly on the wall there hahahaha she’s such a bam!

Reactions: 6
Oh she’s been “poisoned” by a shallot! 😂 cannot wait to see this unfolding - she might have to be airlifted to the onion allergy hospital tonight hahaha bets on a toilet shot and a head in hands or an unwashed sweaty face lying down in her bed close up saying how ill she is 😂 could you actually imagine how she’d have been in that restaurant after finding this out - would love to have been a fly on the wall there hahahaha she’s such a bam!
This annoys me so much! It’s an intolerance, not a bloody allergy! I have a serious nut allergy and carry an epipen (luckily I’m very careful and I know to ask etc so I’ve never had to use it) but I’ve been out with people like her who make such a drama over an intolerance, I feel like it actually takes the seriousness away from actual life threatening food allergies!
I mean, I eat nuts, good chance it can kill me. She eats an onion, she gets bad wind and has a sleep with a hot water bottle for the night! Can’t wait to see how she drags this one out and blames the restaurant for trying to kill her!

You’re so right! I’ve got coeliac disease which is how I’ve stumbled across her page and to see her harp on about her intolerances is just embarrassing. Try living with the real allergies you absolute loony toon. I know, the ensuing drama will keep us busy today 😂 I’m expecting tears, the weird scrunched up face and baby voice she does when she’s upset, talk of how she’s been “violated” and a full blown speech on how she dealt with the situation - go have a fart and get a grip lottie!

• Haha
The pushed out tummy made an appearance, right on schedule!
I have been to sea containers lots of times. They are amazing. And I have celiac too, and that’s how I found her. I’m actually surprised that food made an appearance but I smell bs here for some reason. Somehow she always ends up being the victim. She always ends up in a predicament. She goes out for the first time, and they obviously get it wrong... SURE.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The pushed out tummy made an appearance, right on schedule!
I have been to sea containers lots of times. They are amazing. And I have celiac too, and that’s how I found her. I’m actually surprised that food made an appearance but I smell bs here for some reason. Somehow she always ends up being the victim. She always ends up in a predicament. She goes out for the first time, and they obviously get it wrong... SURE.
I’m surprised that no one randomly started hurling abuse at her to really finish off the evening!

• Haha
  • Heart
Or wolf whistled at her as it was all unfolding as it happens ALL THE TIME to her 😂😂😂 cause she’s really that gorgeous 🤔🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.