Thetummydiaries#3 Only her brain is bloated, elasticated everything even though can’t accept the weight gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which one of you managed to hit a nerve? 😂
Does anyone remember when Lottie banged her door against someone else’s car in a supermarket car park and they got annoyed and she said was practically in tears telling them to BE KIND? This is the level of entitlement we’re on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s wild to think people use her to promote their items esp for health considering she claims to have everything wrong with her. I’m sat here thinking why bother taking those vitamins as they clearly don’t work, why bother taking the probiotics for gut health as she claims she’s still bloated all the time - wise up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
It’s wild to think people use her to promote their items esp for health considering she claims to have everything wrong with her. I’m sat here thinking why bother taking those vitamins as they clearly don’t work, why bother taking the probiotics for gut health as she claims she’s still bloated all the time - wise up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What bothers me is her promoting taking vitamins and supplements based on a questionnaire. Taking some things in excess/unnecessarily can actually cause problems.

Reactions: 3
WTF . .
Wants books for her shelves for "styling" purposes?
Nothing screams THICK more than this

Whats wrong with REAL books?
You know, books you've ACTUALLY read or do they not fit in with the twee decor?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I also don't get why some people think to ask influencers questions about their own health. Whether it's supplements or dealing with bloating. Lottie isn't medically trained and neither are most of the people on the platform advertising these kind of products.

£195 AND gifted to her by Molby. That’s why she can preach about “chucking out clothes that don’t fit” - she gets hers for free!
Exactly! I saw the reel and fell in love with the dress, but not for £195! It sucks that beautiful clothes don’t get gifted to people who really need them 🙃

Anyone feel sick at the amount of times she has said ‘Labia’ this morning

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
As IF the builders are remotely interested in what she's doing 🙄
No Lottie, your icing isnt fick . . You are.

• Haha
As IF the builders are remotely interested in what she's doing 🙄
No Lottie, your icing isnt fick . . You are.
Also she bought premade cupcakes…
I saw cupcakes with genitals before. I think Vida Bakery in London made some and they looked ok. Lottie’s look downright gross and not because of what she is trying to make from icing…

• Haha
Also she bought premade cupcakes…
I saw cupcakes with genitals before. I think Vida Bakery in London made some and they looked ok. Lottie’s look downright gross and not because of what she is trying to make from icing…
If shes modelling them on her bits and pieces 👀
🤣

• Haha
Not sure I can post it here but Lottie’s company’s accounts is now on companieshouse. Safe to say she isn’t making bank. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure I can post it here but Lottie’s company’s accounts is now on companieshouse. Safe to say she isn’t making bank. 😂
Earning minimum wage in England working 37.5 hours a week will give you an annual salary of about £16k... If my understanding of the accounts is correct, taking into account the debts/liabilities listed, then I'm pretty sure she'd be better off stacking shelves in Tesco going forward 😳.

• Haha
Earning minimum wage in England working 37.5 hours a week will give you an annual salary of about £16k... If my understanding of the accounts is correct, taking into account the debts/liabilities listed, then I'm pretty sure she'd be better off stacking shelves in Tesco going forward 😳.
There’s no turnover/P&L in her accounts so I expect she’s making more than 16k… don’t know how they’d be affording that house otherwise!

There’s no turnover/P&L in her accounts so I expect she’s making more than 16k… don’t know how they’d be affording that house otherwise!
That house had so many issues and was so outdated, I don’t think it was much more expensive than their previous one even if it’s bigger…

Reactions: 2
She is on a ADHD Rant again. Just because she is in a bad mood. Has she actually been diagnosed or is it self diagnosed?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.