Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
I wouldn't say I'm a prude, but can you imagine finding pictures of your mum pregnant with you, flogging sex toys in your nans bathtub?🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22

barryjones

VIP Member
She’s so fucking dim. She gets EVERYTHING wrong (I know some of it is made up to play up to her little ditzy princess fantasy). Didn’t know how to measure a tv, got the bifold doors wrong, doesn’t know how pregnant she is, spills everything on herself, forgets everything, doesn’t realise she has a sanitary towel stuck on her? Fuck off.

Instead of whinging about all the work you are lucky to be able to have done, why don’t you read up on pregnancy and educate yourself on what’s about to happen?

It’s embarrassing and pathetic to keep playing up to this “I’m so silly” character. You’re a grown woman about to be a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

barryjones

VIP Member
“I know it clearly says it on the sign but I’m just a silly girl how was I meant to know??”

So bored with her - all my problems are everyone else’s fault shtick. The drama around the dress, literally you knew the hen do was on this day and you knew you’d need to go up a size in one of your soOoOo stretchy dresses. Yet you left it until the last possible minute.

This car thing - you should have read the sign properly.

Get your act together Lottie, you’re gonna be responsible for a baby soon. It’s not cute.

• Heart

Lahne

I read all the baby books. I’d been an early years teacher so I was aware of what small children were like. I had friends with babies. I STILL naively thought that my baby would fit around me.

I remember the first morning I had him at home on my own when his dad’s paternity leave had finished. I needed a shower. “Ok,” I thought. I’ll just pop him in the Moses basket and bring it into the bathroom and I’ll keep an eye on him while I’m in the shower.” He started screaming blue murder when I’d been in there for approx 3.5 seconds and kept it up the entire time, getting louder and louder and more and more distressed until he puked everywhere. I was like “Um. Oh no. What have I done?” It was a steady downhill descent from there until he was about 2.5.

Also, she may well be spraying scotchguard l over her nice new pink sofa thinking that she’ll be able to clean anything off that spills on it. Yes, technically she probably can. However, actually doing it when your tiny tyrant is wrecking the house and you can’t take your eyes off them for a second is a whole different ball game. There will be dirt encrusted jammy finger prints cemented on that thing for years to come.

• Heart
  • Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
I can’t deal with her! Complaining she’s stressed and they never get time together??! You don’t have a proper job, you’re living at your mums rent free, you’ve been on 8 mini breaks recently and an actual holiday abroad, you don’t do anything on your own, your husband and mother are at your beck and call… you do realise some people are on their own, or wondering how they’re gonna pay their bills or are having a horrible pregnancy where they’re really ill?

You self obsessed deluded twat.

• Heart

Lurker4321

I was gonna say this but I wasn’t sure if it’d be an unpopular opinion 😂 also when she showed it to Ross in that video and you could see the lovely yellow piss stained part, sums her up. At least put the fucking cap back on it before you start waving it around.

Another unpopular opinion.....I hate all the videos of the "reveal" set up and then all over the gram. I'm sick of woman getting pregnant and doing this. Gender reveal, 🥱 Followed by baby shower. Decorating the perfect beige nursery and filling it with gifted shit. Far too many boring, bland, gender neutral clothing that they won't even wear. They read all the books, follow all the baby accounts think they have it all sussed out. They struggle when baby comes imo. Babies are all different and unique and birth plans etc don't always go to plan. They can't handle this real life baby not being a propt dolly. As a mother of 3 I'm sick of this BS.

Fuzzydunlop

What an ungrateful slob. Your year highlight real would be mostly snacks and tears? You went self employed and bought a new house, during a pandemic! And went to dozens of weddings, bachelorette parties, and weekends away. Half the stuff you own is gifted or through an agency. Unreal.

Lahne

She will 100% “need” to wear one of those pregnancy support belts at some point because of “pain”.

She is BOUND to need an emergency c-section (with lots of drama). Either that or we will be treated to endless TMI about her episiotomy stitches. (No offence meant to anyone who’s had an emergency section or episiotomy - just that she will milk either of these for all she’s worth).

There will be a photo of her leaking milk through a T-shirt at some point with obligatory comedy sadface.

Along these lines, a breast pad is def going to fall out of her bra and be oh so cringe at some stage.

She WILL shit herself during labour and say it’s down to IBS and reckon she’s the first woman every to have done that.

Loads of dust gathering pink and grey shite in the nursery.

Pictures of swollen ankles.

Top 10 rundown of places she has puked.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Fuzzydunlop

Hey good for her. I hope she has a happy and healthy baby and her and Ross are very happpy.

But

Im definitely blocking her cause her content is about to become unbearable.

• Haha
Eee gawd it makes me laugh when expecting parents are like “well no that will not happen because my children will be perfect and never vom on my new sofa”, and all the parents of toddlers are sitting on their ruined sofas like yeah sure.

• Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
She is such an annoying arsehole. Munching on popcorn in bed and gloating about how annoyed she gets with noises but it purposely chewing loudly while Ross is obviously trying to sleep beside her. Complete selfish idiot. Can't imagine she got out of bed to even brush her goofy teeth afterwards. Just lay there in crumbs and salt all night.

• Haha

goosens

So, she's moaning today that her builders are being too loud. What an unbelievably entitled little princess she is. She is privileged enough to be doing her own home renovation and extension against the backdrop of a war and a pandemic, yet she still has the audacity to moan about the noise builders make.

Meanwhile, in the real world where actual problems exist, it's been confirmed today that one million people have already been displaced from their homes in Ukraine.

This has made me so angry. Read the room, and shut the f**k up Lottie.

Attachments

Reactions: 12

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
So she goes to someone else’s wedding and she tags every single vendor and the venue and everything in her posts. As if she was part of the planning and organising process or she was the actual wedding planner?! Why?! To me it screams that she is trying to draw attention to herself and bag some more collabs and #af bullshit. Also if it’s not your event, it’s tacky and rude to share the details with so many people. It wasn’t her day. She wasn’t even in the bridal party…

#ad#aff

VIP Member
These influencers would post from their grave ‘sorry I went offline for a while guyzzz I died lol but here’s the aff links for my coffin and funeral outfit tho’

• Haha