Thetummydiaries#3 Only her brain is bloated, elasticated everything even though can’t accept the weight gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread title to myself @smirkingrevenge made it shorter to make it fit.

So the reno is an absolute car crash, to the point of Lottie being in awe of basic demo not turning into drama.

Accountability does not feature in our beloved Lottie’s vocabulary and she voiced this in yet another post in nothing but some undies. Fat rolls are not a bloat but the toxic fake positivity didn’t get that far yet…

Reactions: 4
Thankyou for our new thread @smirkingrevenge . . I was getting concerned that we were missing out!!
New windows etc going in the bathroom of the year today ~ could be LOTS of dramas 🤪

Reactions: 2
Seems bonkers the wall is gone to her bathroom and all systems are go and now she's posting about wanting a pocket door? Rushed to do the unnecessary work and put no thought in to the bones of the house 🙄

Anyway I'm expecting a story of her weeing in a bucket by the end of the week

• Haha
Pocket doors in the bathroom? WHY?! Seriously, just why?!

Also she is in awe of builders doing very basic work so far… wait until it comes to the stuff that needs attention to detail and precision. She is kissing their asses as if this was not their actual job they get paid for.
Also I don’t see anything about looking into why the bathroom was leaking into the kitchen to begin with?

Reactions: 2
Im thinking shes only just discovered pocket bleeping doors 🙄
Most likely.
But this also proves my point. They have 0 plans and bought nothing. She said their builders okayed everything. Adding pocket doors is a major change, both for building time and expenses. So they either planned this and she tries to come across super spontaneous and make out she can pull it off or they literally don’t know what they are doing.

And didn’t she hire an interior designer to design the most basic bathroom? Now all of a sudden it has to be extra, lack of space be damned

Reactions: 3
Since when does she ‘very much dislike’ buying from Zara? She’s tagged dresses from there quite recently. Just another bandwagon she’s jumped on for relevance.

Reactions: 5
Why does she have to do that stupid teeth sticking out grin at the camera when she is posting anything. It is not attractive and very very annoying

Reactions: 9
…and obviously the bucket made an appearance… I mean no builder has ever NOT warned me about when the toilet won’t be usable and also no builder ever offered me a bucket. But it all happens to Lottie, who else?!

Reactions: 5
Her latest reel. Please someone watch it… do they not use bedsheets?! When she gets to the morning part and gets out of the bed… that looks like a mattress protector. Please don’t tell me they sleep on a mattress protector without sheets?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her latest reel. Please someone watch it… do they not use bedsheets?! When she gets to the morning part and gets out of the bed… that looks like a mattress protector. Please don’t tell me they sleep on a mattress protector without sheets?!
Yep.. 100% that is a mattress protector 😅😅

Screenshot_20211119_193315.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to stop wearing these massively open toe shoes. Her feet are UGLY. I’m sorry but her toes look absolutely horrendous. Why?! It’s not like there aren’t plenty of other styles to choose from.

And I’m back to thinking their relationship is absolutely dogshit. They only got one picture together. In which they stand as dar from each other as possible. And Ross doesn’t look impressed… and then this morning Ross is “fuming” because they are going to buy running shoes? Unless you are absolutely fed up with your partner, you def wouldn’t be fuming. Also his face in that story says it all.

• Haha
She needs to stop wearing these massively open toe shoes. Her feet are UGLY. I’m sorry but her toes look absolutely horrendous. Why?! It’s not like there aren’t plenty of other styles to choose from.

And I’m back to thinking their relationship is absolutely dogshit. They only got one picture together. In which they stand as dar from each other as possible. And Ross doesn’t look impressed… and then this morning Ross is “fuming” because they are going to buy running shoes? Unless you are absolutely fed up with your partner, you def wouldn’t be fuming. Also his face in that story says it all.
Yeah, he always seems fed up and over her tit. He's ended up with a crappy load of 2nd hand stuff whilst Princess Lottie gets the brand new stuff and even a second jaunt to IKEA to replace the door because she simply can't own anything without breaking/damaging it - as her story saying her Dyson has broken yesterday proves! She's taken so little care of something which most people can only dream of owning due to the cost, with getting paint on it straight away, likely lobbing it about and generally not looking after it that it's failed so quickly. I've not known anyone else to break stuff like her but you can guarantee it's a ADHD "personality trait" she's claiming.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, he always seems fed up and over her tit. He's ended up with a crappy load of 2nd hand stuff whilst Princess Lottie gets the brand new stuff and even a second jaunt to IKEA to replace the door because she simply can't own anything without breaking/damaging it - as her story saying her Dyson has broken yesterday proves! She's taken so little care of something which most people can only dream of owning due to the cost, with getting paint on it straight away, likely lobbing it about and generally not looking after it that it's failed so quickly. I've not known anyone else to break stuff like her but you can guarantee it's a ADHD "personality trait" she's claiming.
I mean… she made ADHD fit and now she can do whatever cause “it’s ADHD I can’t help it”.
Apparently she was considering medication. What baffles me really is that when something does happen, she shares it but she hasn’t shared the actual diagnosis. So I’m still leaning towards there not being a diagnosis hence the lack of actual posts. She did this with endo too… she brings it up in stories but that’s it. Obviously then people can’t go back and call her out.

I don’t get Ross. Like I really honestly don’t. Obviously their sex life isn’t mind blowing that it is what keeps him there. And they don’t seem to be in love one bit. There are plenty of couples who roast the tit out of each other and you can tell they love each other. Look at Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. But these two seem to be roommates trying to keep up appearances.

Her outfits all consist of the lowest cut tops ever so that her boobs are hanging out.....why?????? To distract from her stomach. Her tits are nearly in your face.

Reactions: 7
Why is she never a bridesmaid for her best piggy friends 🙄 is it because they all know what she is like and know that she would totally try and steel the limelight

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.