Thetummydiaries#3 Only her brain is bloated, elasticated everything even though can’t accept the weight gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with everyone!!

Her feet are awful they remind me of this elderly woman’s’ I used to look after but she was like 85.

Her tits are ALWAYS out. We get it. You paid for them.

100% why she’s never a bridesmaid - can’t handle not being the centre of attention. At least as a regular guest she will only be in a couple of photos.

Reactions: 3
She is gaining more and more weight. Her face is super round too now and she is about to have a constant double chin too. So obviously she is going to put her tits out so that’s what people look at.

And once again, Ross’ smile - I mean smirk does not look happy or honest in any of the pics. Also is it just me or does Ross always look high/drunk? Or is that just a resting witch face?

To add to the bridesmaids topic. I also think people don’t want everything broadcast to all of her followers. She did it on every hen do she went to. I’d be livid. Not her party so not her content. But how do you tell her to put her phone away? The bride whose wedding they attended this weekend has a private IG account. So imagine when your hen do was turned into a public circus… Lottie would probably broadcast things like wedding dress shopping and would try to milk the whole bridesmaids role and turn it into a free content generating trip… I wouldn’t put it past her to even try on some dresses too because “nostalgia”

Reactions: 5
Agree with everyone!!

Her feet are awful they remind me of this elderly woman’s’ I used to look after but she was like 85.

Her tits are ALWAYS out. We get it. You paid for them.

100% why she’s never a bridesmaid - can’t handle not being the centre of attention. At least as a regular guest she will only be in a couple of photos.
Did she get a boob job?

Reactions: 1
Yes
She makes no secret of it
oh i must have never noticed her talk about it 🤣don’t know why, but i didn’t think she would have done? i know a lot of people struggle to align it with “body positivity” stuff

Reactions: 2
oh i must have never noticed her talk about it 🤣don’t know why, but i didn’t think she would have done? i know a lot of people struggle to align it with “body positivity” stuff
Must have happened before she became a mirror image of EC and all the other body "positive" brigade 🥱

So she goes to someone else’s wedding and she tags every single vendor and the venue and everything in her posts. As if she was part of the planning and organising process or she was the actual wedding planner?! Why?! To me it screams that she is trying to draw attention to herself and bag some more collabs and #af bullshit. Also if it’s not your event, it’s tacky and rude to share the details with so many people. It wasn’t her day. She wasn’t even in the bridal party…

Reactions: 12
It’s lik
So she goes to someone else’s wedding and she tags every single vendor and the venue and everything in her posts. As if she was part of the planning and organising process or she was the actual wedding planner?! Why?! To me it screams that she is trying to draw attention to herself and bag some more collabs and #af bullshit. Also if it’s not your event, it’s tacky and rude to share the details with so many people. It wasn’t her day. She wasn’t even in the bridal party…
It’s like she thinks she’s famous enough to bring in thousands of pounds for these vendors by tagging them because us lay people will go and use them… no thanks I can Google for myself

Did she get a boob job?
I’ve never seen her speak about it but then I did stop following her a while ago after the wedding but before that I never heard her mention it but I was obvious.

Princess Slobbie apparently isn’t capable of pouring a bucket of water into a toilet… she has to ask a builder to do it. I’d be mortified if I was this useless.
Also what happened to the AH-MAZING bedroom door that it doesn’t close? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Going to her mothers for baths 👀
She doesnt strike me as someone who baths daily . . And certainly doesnt look like she does either!! 🤣

• Haha
Also what a surprise… they can’t find a tiler. How can you be this disorganised?! You don’t start a bathroom reno without having everyone you need. I can’t get over that smashed toilet seat/lid situation either.

Reactions: 4
So all the tiles and now the sink is an ad pr gift too. She basically just begged for that entire bathroom and got it might I add. What is wrong with these businesses. She doesn't even have a large following

• Wow
So all the tiles and now the sink is an ad pr gift too. She basically just begged for that entire bathroom and got it might I add. What is wrong with these businesses. She doesn't even have a large following
I predicted this last night!!!!

She mentioned the company they got the sink from before.
Also just because something is labelled ad/pr it does not mean she got it for free. It could mean she got a discount etc.
look at what the actual interior design accounts get for free… no one throws free product at people like that, most companies offer a discounted rate.
Even better: it doesn’t have to be true at all… and even with all these affiliated links and pr products, they are struggling big time to pull it off.

Also let’s add the fact that she also has an agency behind her which will do a lot of pitching for her so a good chunk of her collabs won’t even be down to her. It will be down to someone talking her and her contact/follower numbers/selling powers up.

I honestly feel sorry for her. She is trying so dang hard and it isn’t happening for her at all. She has all these affiliates but I haven’t seen a company actually sending her stuff to review them, to try them out, be part of product launches or development. There are websites where you register and can set up affiliates for literally any and all companies. Like I could go and set up an affiliate for Qatar airlines at the same time as I do for Target…

Reactions: 4
OMG! I was just coming on here to say how much weight has she actually put on since this “reno” Holy moly!!!!!!!! I couldn’t believe how round her face was in those close ups yesterday, but Part of me thinks that she did actually buy those shorts from Zara in the wrong size so she could bash them as suddenly she hates Zara and their sizing???? 😴😴😴 also I didn’t think those pasta bowls were that small 🤣🤣 her portion sizes are out of control, I couldn’t eat that, I wouldn’t even be able to start to be honest as I’d feel SO SICK having that amount of food placed in front of me, it’s so off putting!

I also own two Lirika Matoshi dresses that shock I had to work hard and save for and didn’t try and beg for 😴🙄 would I duck be lending one to that slob, could you imagine that smell and stains on it when it was returned to you 🤮🤢🤮 both of mine are so light in colour it makes me ill thinking about it! I’d ask for the whole amount down as a deposit INCLUDING the £125 custom fee on top of each dress to ensure I could replace it if I had to 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hope no one falls for that beg and lends her their dress 🙏🏻🙏🏻

OMG! I was just coming on here to say how much weight has she actually put on since this “reno” Holy moly!!!!!!!! I couldn’t believe how round her face was in those close ups yesterday, but Part of me thinks that she did actually buy those shorts from Zara in the wrong size so she could bash them as suddenly she hates Zara and their sizing???? 😴😴😴 also I didn’t think those pasta bowls were that small 🤣🤣 her portion sizes are out of control, I couldn’t eat that, I wouldn’t even be able to start to be honest as I’d feel SO SICK having that amount of food placed in front of me, it’s so off putting!

I also own two Lirika Matoshi dresses that shock I had to work hard and save for and didn’t try and beg for 😴🙄 would I duck be lending one to that slob, could you imagine that smell and stains on it when it was returned to you 🤮🤢🤮 both of mine are so light in colour it makes me ill thinking about it! I’d ask for the whole amount down as a deposit INCLUDING the £125 custom fee on top of each dress to ensure I could replace it if I had to 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hope no one falls for that beg and lends her their dress 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Odds are slim for someone to have that exact dress in her exact size.
Also I hope if someone does have it, they realise that all the companies that rent out clothes have insurance etc so if an item is damaged etc, they don’t lose the money they spent on it. They also PROFESSIONALLY dry clean all their clothes. Lottie would take it to the dry cleaner down the road and call it a day…
I have a feeling she just doesn’t want to spend the money on renting anything and is hoping someone offers her something for cheaper. So gross

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.