Thetummydiaries#3 Only her brain is bloated, elasticated everything even though can’t accept the weight gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grottie Drynan 4#: My back is so bad, I just have to nag…

Ok but seriously “my back is killing me but look at me dealing with it and even smiling in the camera in all my stories”

And then “oh I’m so “wobbly” and “hormonal” but look at me I’m still smashing it… “

Reactions: 5
Can’t think of a new name but ditsy and baby kinda rhyme (as does munchausens by proxy but that could be saved for a future thread 👀)

Reactions: 1
#4 Grottie Lottie always on the beg, don’t you know she’s the first women to be preg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Shes been everso quite this weekend. .
I know shes at a wedding, but I'd have at least expected a video of Ross doing her shoes up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely you can differentiate types of pain? Did you really need to go to the hospital for a water infection? Even if you weren’t sure that it was a water infection, it’s easy to tell if you have one or not.

I’m not clued up on sensory issues, but does she find hoovers overwhelming? Because the air fryer sounds like an average hoover to me 🥴

Reactions: 7
Good luck to her getting up off that floor with her terribly bad "spd". I can barely get up from lying flat in bed with my pgp let alone off a floor 🤥

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.