Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, I had forgotten about the toilet situation too. She said Ross stood outside to make sure she was in there long enough. 🤢
Not that I want the mental image but I cannot get my head around this … how strong is her pelvic floor?! Seriously, I’m 33 with no kids and there is no way on his god given earth I’m stopping my flow mid way because I’m bored. Seriously, that’s the sort of tit you should be sharing if you have those skills!

Reactions: 1
Not that I want the mental image but I cannot get my head around this … how strong is her pelvic floor?! Seriously, I’m 33 with no kids and there is no way on his god given earth I’m stopping my flow mid way because I’m bored. Seriously, that’s the sort of tit you should be sharing if you have those skills!
Also UTIs.

Reactions: 2
The skills she has is making it up for attention 😂 she would suffer with so many UTIs and cystitis cases if she was consistently doing this it's mad 😂

The skills she has is making it up for attention 😂 she would suffer with so many UTIs and cystitis cases if she was consistently doing this it's mad 😂
She came off the pill cause she is basically making it imposing for them to have a sex life so the whole cycle tracking bs clearly is safe enough 😂😂😂

…and here we go ladies and gentlemen… the house/move/reno related affiliate crap has commenced.

(Also that bloat seems to never go away anymore despite all the advertising the infinite happiness and contentment and it just grows and grows…)

Reactions: 4
If ADHD is constantly acting like a spoilt stage child who needs all the attention and has never been told no, then I guess we have a diagnosis.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have been reading and just wanted to clarify some things ( I know her and Ross & also have worked in the same office in the past ! ) she did leave her office job, before she was pushed. She systematically bullied every person she worked with, people left and the company actually didn’t deal with her correctly. She wasn’t allowed to manage anyone as her behaviour was so terrible forwards them. Not sure why this was tolerated ! But we all had a theory ! Ross is a nice guy but one day he will wake up to her ! Not sure how long he can deal with her drama. The whole office was glad to see the back of her ! She has very few female friends if any left and she actually thought she is famous and people actually took the piss so much. She has never had any food issues it’s made up for attention. I actually do think she is mentally ill. Her mother is a total attention seeker also. Everything people speculate on here is true and she is so much worse in the flesh. The way she speaks and treats Ross is awful, she cries, manipulates and I can’t think of many positives tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I have been reading and just wanted to clarify some things ( I know her and Ross & also have worked in the same office in the past ! ) she did leave her office job, before she was pushed. She systematically bullied every person she worked with, people left and the company actually didn’t deal with her correctly. She wasn’t allowed to manage anyone as her behaviour was so terrible forwards them. Not sure why this was tolerated ! But we all had a theory ! Ross is a nice guy but one day he will wake up to her ! Not sure how long he can deal with her drama. The whole office was glad to see the back of her ! She has very few female friends if any left and she actually thought she is famous and people actually took the piss so much. She has never had any food issues it’s made up for attention. I actually do think she is mentally ill. Her mother is a total attention seeker also. Everything people speculate on here is true and she is so much worse in the flesh. The way she speaks and treats Ross is awful, she cries, manipulates and I can’t think of many positives tbh.
I got the popcorn ready, please feel free to spill some more tea! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Ross , engaged to a lovely girl before Lottie threw herself at him! His family were and are devastated that he married Lottie and just have to grin and bear it for now.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Poor Ross , engaged to a lovely girl before Lottie threw herself at him! His family were and are devastated that he married Lottie and just have to grin and bear it for now.
Looks like Ross’ dad is paying for their floors and carpets…
So what happened there? A few people knew about Ross’ ex and that Lottie basically broke them up but it takes two to tango…

His Dad has a carpet business so hasn’t got any choice. Yes it does take two and his family are trying to tolerate the situation and making the best of it.

His Dad has a carpet business so hasn’t got any choice. Yes it does take two and his family are trying to tolerate the situation and making the best of it.
Imagine the conversation… “we can’t afford carpets and floors” and they would be looking at all the tit Lottie is trying to flog and wonder why she doesn’t have a job that pays her enough so they can afford their own tit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.