Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's it isn't it. What a bleeping privileged world she lives in that nothing bad has happened to her but she still needs a break. What about people who have lost people? People who lost their jobs? People working insane hours to make things work?
Thing is, I know everyone is allowed to feel how they feel and just because someone else has it worse, it doesn’t mean you can’t feel down or whatever.
Zoe Sugg isn’t perfect by far and is even more privileged than Lottie... but at least she found a way to not sound tone deaf when she said that the uncertainty of the past year, the lockdowns etc are hard on everyone. Cause that definitely was hard for everyone. She also made it an open conversation where she talked about what others struggled with.
Whereas our favourite “dietaries” wannabe posted a few stories and pics of her crying about... life being hard in general? Well... welcome to adulthood.

Reactions: 3
Another instahun promoting/pushing "glossy box" . .
Having these loons advertising for them is a sure fire way to make me NOT spend with them . . Do these brands just dish out to any ol tom dick or harry?
Surely the marketing dept should look into who/what they are getting on board 🤔

Interesting that she only does these stupid stories of her dancing about like a tit when she’s in the middle of nowhere with no one else around. If she doesn’t care what anyone thinks then why doesn’t she do it in a park or something where people will see her. I HATE this sort of performative crap that influencers do

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Interesting that she only does these stupid stories of her dancing about like a tit when she’s in the middle of nowhere with no one else around. If she doesn’t care what anyone thinks then why doesn’t she do it in a park or something where people will see her. I HATE this sort of performative crap that influencers do
This is exactly it! She only prances around in private and only posts tummy out/oh no look at my gut photos when she's fake tanned to the tits and the lighting is amazing.

I honestly like her message but find it funny that someone who is tiny, blonde and very much still the mainstream ideal (even with the bloat) is preaching about loving your body. I'd love your body too babe.

Reactions: 6
This is exactly it! She only prances around in private and only posts tummy out/oh no look at my gut photos when she's fake tanned to the tits and the lighting is amazing.

I honestly like her message but find it funny that someone who is tiny, blonde and very much still the mainstream ideal (even with the bloat) is preaching about loving your body. I'd love your body too babe.
She went prancing around her estate now and looked like an absolute lunatic... 😂

Imagine living near this melt and watching her bouncing about like a kangaroo on drugs?
Shes not right in the head ~ my fella would be stopping any of this nonsense, wtf is Ross while this is going on?

Imagine living near this melt and watching her bouncing about like a kangaroo on drugs?
Shes not right in the head ~ my fella would be stopping any of this nonsense, wtf is Ross while this is going on?
I wonder if he even watches her stories and knows about these things?
She posted a selfie of them together, Ross looked so miserable.

Reactions: 1
I do live very near them! Used to see them in my gym but the place where she does the dancing is a really popular area to walk and whenever I see her do that stupid run with one hand in the air and then dancing I always thinks Jesus imagine walking past!!

I do live very near them! Used to see them in my gym but the place where she does the dancing is a really popular area to walk and whenever I see her do that stupid run with one hand in the air and then dancing I always thinks Jesus imagine walking past!!
There is never a single soul around her so she probably only does it when there aren’t that many people around.
Plus I saw her in the dame exact outfit 2-3 days in a row. Now she is either very diligent with laundry or she records a bunch of videos on one day and just spreads them out.

Ok so you HAVE TO go and buy new shoes... but the first thing you do is post an affiliate link... for the shoes you HAD TO buy because you were left with no shoes to wear.
Also... if these are her comfiest shoes, she clearly isn’t running at all because unless her running shoes were the absolute best fit, she’d have had serious knee and ankle problems by now.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Holy tit! This is next level even from her. If she would have had to deal with any REAL mental health issues, she’d know it’s not how it works and how harmful posts like this is. Unfortunately sometimes when you have a “bad day” you can’t just “chuck yourself in the shower” and no, the water won’t wash away your bad mood. When will saying tit like this become illegal if it’s done as an influencer?!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Holy tit! This is next level even from her. If she would have had to deal with any REAL mental health issues, she’d know it’s not how it works and how harmful posts like this is. Unfortunately sometimes when you have a “bad day” you can’t just “chuck yourself in the shower” and no, the water won’t wash away your bad mood. When will saying tit like this become illegal if it’s done as an influencer?!
Top advice there Lottie... NOT. Honestly these 'influencers' don't have enough brain cells between them for a whole brain. This is absolutely awful and harmful. She's a dumb twit!

Reactions: 2
Top advice there Lottie... NOT. Honestly these 'influencers' don't have enough brain cells between them for a whole brain. This is absolutely awful and harmful. She's a dumb twit!
And apparently Lili Reinhart shared one of her posts on her stories. And now I’m wondering if she bought it as a “shoutout” or if I really need to unfollow someone I liked 😂

And apparently Lili Reinhart shared one of her posts on her stories. And now I’m wondering if she bought it as a “shoutout” or if I really need to unfollow someone I liked 😂
Christ sake! I like Lili Reinhart. Hoping she just shared the post and isn't a fan of this prat!

I can't be the only one who thinks she tipped it on herself intentionally for instagram?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Christ sake! I like Lili Reinhart. Hoping she just shared the post and isn't a fan of this prat!

I can't be the only one who thinks she tipped it on herself intentionally for instagram?!?
You’re not.
But let’s say for argument’s sake that she did spill it accidentally... why the heck is her first thought to tale a picture?!
Btw no mention of the food or anything else but she posts about spilling her drink. Another attempt at being cutesy/relatable/“ditzy blonde”?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.