Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And quelle surpise . .
Em Clarkson has done a video of sex toys and masterbation ...

Lottie . . Single white female 😳

Reactions: 3
Was it an ad or her usual affiliate bs?
She marked it as an ad and posted it with one of those ‘ad break’ stories. After she said she had been using them for a year and a half and happy to be working with them or something along them lines. I just feel like she has to have asked them if she could do an ad for them? There are so many aspiring makeup artists etc that those products would have been better promoted by!!

Reactions: 1
She marked it as an ad and posted it with one of those ‘ad break’ stories. After she said she had been using them for a year and a half and happy to be working with them or something along them lines. I just feel like she has to have asked them if she could do an ad for them? There are so many aspiring makeup artists etc that those products would have been better promoted by!!
I’m not entirely sure anyone actually pays her for content.
She does not strike me as someone who makes an actual living from social media.
She has heaps of affiliate links too and it’s been said before. She definitely returns things after she posts them on instagram.

Also she could have definitely asked for the collab AND even if it’s an ad, it’s not necessarily paid. Would tie in nicely with her “fake it till you make it” wannabe efforts.

Reactions: 4
I’m not entirely sure anyone actually pays her for content.
She does not strike me as someone who makes an actual living from social media.
She has heaps of affiliate links too and it’s been said before. She definitely returns things after she posts them on instagram.

Also she could have definitely asked for the collab AND even if it’s an ad, it’s not necessarily paid. Would tie in nicely with her “fake it till you make it” wannabe efforts.
Ah okay thanks! That makes more sense!!

What is it with this div and food?
I dont wish to see her goofy mouth, chomping at her food like a washing machine . .
Its disgusting.
How old is she??
Why on earth does she think this is relevant to her content 🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 2
EMPATH! Nearly made me spit out my glass of water, the only people that call themselves that are pure and utter narcissists - absolutely hilarious.

And that ass shaking story?! Wtf is that?! Also I get that your SO messing up the shopping order is annoying but it does not require two stories of throwing shade. And if she had two braincells she would have used it as a bargaining chip to go out for dinner or something.
Let’s not forget that Ross ordered a ton of “wife beaters” 😂 subtle hint at how things are in the lovenest? 🙈😂

She should have googled what the word empath actually means because it definitely does not mean complaining about how hard your life is... cause that was the post that then prompted the empath one. Empaths usually don’t throw shade publicly the way she does so there is that too.

Something just occurred to me. She was looking for coworking spaces and now she posted that Ross is back in the office.
She probably posted when she found out he is going back to work in the office and she will be home on her own during the day.
I don’t want to be mean, because not everyone likes being on her own and not going to mock her for having anxiety etc BUT if she really can’t handle being alone and working at home while alone, maybe she needs to stop preaching about mental health and what is ok and what isn’t?

The stories that are solely about roasting Ross is really annoying now... but their selfie today... Ross’ face was priceless. Resting witch face and looking like he is totally over her.

Yet more bouncing about showing off her belly/bloat . .
so boring . .
zzzzz 🥱

Yet more bouncing about showing off her belly/bloat . .
so boring . .
zzzzz 🥱
I find her 100 miles per hour video clips so uncomfortable. They are so fast paced and triggering for me!

I find it crazy how she’s gone from about 80k followers last year to over 200k now. With an average gaining of 500 new followers a day. Absolutely crazy. Maxing out the credit card on bots?!
8F04F2F3-1C26-443E-ADC1-4B2694D14D73.jpeg

• Wow
I find it crazy how she’s gone from about 80k followers last year to over 200k now. With an average gaining of 500 new followers a day. Absolutely crazy. Maxing out the credit card on bots?!View attachment 601160
She managed to get their wedding shared on Rock My Wedding so I think that would have gained her a few (confesses this is how I found her)

I find it crazy how she’s gone from about 80k followers last year to over 200k now. With an average gaining of 500 new followers a day. Absolutely crazy. Maxing out the credit card on bots?!View attachment 601160
Yupp 100%!
If you scroll a bit through her followers, there are a fair few profiles without a profile picture, 0 posts, 0-10 followers, following 0-100 accounts. Bots....
Also her engagement is telling too AND there are bots amongst the people engaging too. So she buys likes and followers.

• Wow
I am confused af at the connection between a bloat/IBS instagrammer and RBLI? Me thinks this isn't as much as a partnership as it is Lottie trying to get cheap or free labor to package her books?

I am confused af at the connection between a bloat/IBS instagrammer and RBLI? Me thinks this isn't as much as a partnership as it is Lottie trying to get cheap or free labor to package her books?
It’s not a partnership, apparently they will be handling all her packaging and shipping, storage etc.
This after she said she had so much going on she had to slow down with her own business 😂

God, is it just me who can’t stand Em Clarkson’s face? And her sweary self righteous rants made from her throne of utter privilege? Everyone acts like she’s some messiah 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.