Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that she is potentially getting a pregnancy video / pics because that’s her wedding photographer and looks like their at the beach or something so I thought they’d be doing something special maybe but I completely forgot about the period stories the other day!!

Reactions: 1
Do we really think she’s pregnant? I feel like her chronic tendency to overshare would mean she’d announce it shortly after conception.

Reactions: 3
Do we really think she’s pregnant? I feel like her chronic tendency to overshare would mean she’d announce it shortly after conception.
Not if she is trying to milk it for content and tries to get as much free tit and deals for a pregnancy announcement. But also she just got her period?

Yeah I completely forgot about the period stories and I’m pretty sure she mentioned being hungover yesterday!! I assumed wrong lol just quite an extra thing to go to the beach in the evening for a photo shoot / video

Reactions: 2
Yeah I completely forgot about the period stories and I’m pretty sure she mentioned being hungover yesterday!! I assumed wrong lol just quite an extra thing to go to the beach in the evening for a photo shoot / video
She was posting about how she went to Folkestone for work the other day and then she posted about having lunch with someone and being on the beach so I’m not sure what she is “working” on but I have a feeling it won’t bring in enough money to pay for a photographer and all these trips/outings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ive NEVER heard her talk about an obsession with pigs?
Silly fool . . You CAN like something without it being an obsession 🥱
Who remembers the Lottie day or Ross day that she did "once" and claimed it was going to be a regular thing . .
Yet more nonsense 🙄

Reactions: 6
If you look at some pictures where her “bloat” is on full display, you’ll see that she could totally be pregnant but she just posted not long ago about getting her period too.
yea that’s true! I just made the assumption as she’s been plugging so much “alcohol free” stuff and talking about having an elderflower presse in a glass instead of Prosecco which is odd for her 🤣

yea that’s true! I just made the assumption as she’s been plugging so much “alcohol free” stuff and talking about having an elderflower presse in a glass instead of Prosecco which is odd for her 🤣
I think its all to prove a point tbh . .
She went through a phase of always drinking large G & Ts and being permanently slurry . .

• Haha
I think its all to prove a point tbh . .
She went through a phase of always drinking large G & Ts and being permanently slurry . .
And it was pointed out here that she definitely “overindulges” sometimes. But she still drinks and posts about it. I also think she posts the alcohol free stuff as many people kept calling her out about the amount of alcohol she drinks and the constant bloat she tries to normalise.

Uhm yeah sure. Because facebook and Instagram aren’t vulnerable enough as it is for hacking and leaking personal data, sure everyone will upload their ID there. Also Lottie, it wouldn’t get rid of places like Tattle and people would still call you out on your tit

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Surely she is not claiming that is bloat!
She sure is! Also those “anti chafing shorts” look an awful lot like spanx. Also what happened to her amazing anti chafing product she used for running? Wouldn’t need the granny pants even Bridget Jones would put back in the drawer if that actually worked.... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Oh god imagine Lottie walking into your shared office space. She'll do their heads in by lunchtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She lasted a grand total of two hours before she needed to go for a “lunch break” and walk around grinning like the cheshire cat. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lottie, the coworking space is only worth it if by working there you earn more money.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.