Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I think she probably is a size 10. She is pretty petite overall apart from the rock hard mounds on her chest and the belly. I’ve never been so offended by an overbite either. I don’t have any sympathy for Ross, he seems as much of a dick as her and he made his bed when he cheated on his ex to be with overbite/ Tits McGee

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be honest I think she probably is a size 10. She is pretty petite overall apart from the rock hard mounds on her chest and the belly. I’ve never been so offended by an overbite either. I don’t have any sympathy for Ross, he seems as much of a dick as her and he made his bed when he cheated on his ex to be with overbite/ Tits McGee
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s like mum out of mean girls “Make sure you check out her mom's boob job. They're hard as rocks!” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Do we need to see that huge goofy mouth, chomping on her lunch, sound effects too?
Yuk . .
Her mouth always seems clacky and full of saliva too 🤢

Agreed! I really dislike people showing videos eating food and making those weird noises at the same time!

It looked awful too, that avocado had seen better days! 🤣🤣🤣 if that’s fine dining at her gaff I’d hate to see what they do when they’re slumming it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I see she’s on her high horse again throwing her toys out of the pram after jumping on the bandwagon about someone else’s complaint about the weight loss juices on This Morning 🤣

• Haha
@Eyeseeyou . . Thats all she EVER does isn't it?
All these "influencers" are ditching the numbers in an I am size me campaign. .
Shes triggered because she previously had an ED . .
🙄

Reactions: 1
Another thing that really bugs me is how Lottie try’s to make out where she lives is picturesque... she literally lives in the middle of the worst area of where she’s from... I’m not a snob but it’s quite literally council estate heaven.

• Haha
I'm gonna put this out there....Ross' head is way too big for his body. He reminds me of a Muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ross is as vile looking as her! Their babies would be the weirdest looking things 🤣🤣🤣 he makes me skin crawl 🤢 I’m stunned he had a fiancé before her to even cheat on 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Another thing that really bugs me is how Lottie try’s to make out where she lives is picturesque... she literally lives in the middle of the worst area of where she’s from... I’m not a snob but it’s quite literally council estate heaven.
Doesn’t surprise me really - she seems a fake it until you make it wannabe! You can almost smell the desperation.....and her pits through the screen 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
All of a sudden Bali is abandoned as a holiday destination and she is asking about Italy or Mauritius...
Could she be fishing for something or a comped trip?
I’d love to see her freak out about driving in Italy though... cause once your off highways, it can get intense 😂

• Haha
She seems to want the pregnancy attention abit too much with the zika chat - cringes me out! Like she wants people to be like “awww honeymoon baby” 🤮

She seems to want the pregnancy attention abit too much with the zika chat - cringes me out! Like she wants people to be like “awww honeymoon baby” 🤮
Honeymoon my ass two years after their wedding... also bs that they won’t book as resorts will be a lot cheaper now. Once people can travel prices will shoot back up.
I’m glad the govt is introducing new measures to keep people from travelling.
She hasn’t said anything about the vaccine... without that they’d need to fork out for hotel quarantine too.

Reactions: 3
We know how she loves a bandwagon and copying content, place your bets on how long until we get a rant and she jumps on the Meghan and Harry interview train a la Em Clarkson ... all aboard in 3...2...1
you called it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.