Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was that EXACT post that made me check tattle out as I'd never heard of it before so it backfired on her! I wonder how many other people she turned against her when reading home truths here 👀
me too! I didn’t even know what it was and starting sifting through all the stuff written on her and was like OMG 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She was also sharing a petition about the daily mail’s or the sun’s comment section and hoe the government needs to step on because people are writing nasty things... she wants to be a celebrity but not get the heat literally all celebs get. Everything comes at a price...

She was also sharing a petition about the daily mail’s or the sun’s comment section and hoe the government needs to step on because people are writing nasty things... she wants to be a celebrity but not get the heat literally all celebs get. Everything comes at a price...
her inflated sense of self importance cannot be sniffed at though can it? 🤣 The likes of Beyoncé and Meghan markle just need to put up with it but not lottie drynan and her 146k* followers!

*number subject to change on how many fake followers she buys in that week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
her inflated sense of self importance cannot be sniffed at though can it? 🤣 The likes of Beyoncé and Meghan markle just need to put up with it but not lottie drynan and her 146k* followers!

*number subject to change on how many fake followers she buys in that week 🤣
...or her continuous vomit inducing “be kind” messages whilst she’s being absolutely vile in private. Jesus, I bet both of their ex’s are glad they dodged a bullet now based in their reputation. Cheats the both of them.

• Haha
...or her continuous vomit inducing “be kind” messages whilst she’s being absolutely vile in private. Jesus, I bet both of their ex’s are glad they dodged a bullet now based in their reputation. Cheats the both of them.
“if I can go to bed knowing I’m a good person that’s enough for me” 😂😂🙈🙈

“before you try and get them to like you try and decide if you’d want to be liked by those people” 🤣🤣🤣

and that stupid pizza analogy along the lines of if you don’t like a menu on a pizza menu you wouldn’t go into all the reasons you don’t like it you’d just move onto something you like 😴😂

Well I like looking on your Instagram page and tearing your tit content apart 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
What was that rambling about dogs and poo and whatever else?!
i swear, sometimes, she looks/sounds/seems proper manic. Like I’m not making fun of mental illness and mental health issues but she does seem to have days when she definitely is all over the place - to put it mildly.

Reactions: 5
We know how she loves a bandwagon and copying content, place your bets on how long until we get a rant and she jumps on the Meghan and Harry interview train a la Em Clarkson ... all aboard in 3...2...1

• Haha
Pardon me...
She’s written a book this year?

I think what you’ve ‘written’ Lottie is a book of empty pages for people to fill in, then got other people who are professionals to write the bits in the back.

She does make me laugh, ‘written a book’ ... alright J K Rowling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This just sums her up “written a book”. A diary, a diary that is similar to the thousands out there for everyone.

Reactions: 4
Pardon me...
She’s written a book this year?

I think what you’ve ‘written’ Lottie is a book of empty pages for people to fill in, then got other people who are professionals to write the bits in the back.

She does make me laugh, ‘written a book’ ... alright J K Rowling.
I was coming onto say the same thing - a notebook maybe 😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂 that’s so funny! Made it to the Sunday time best sellers list did you lottie? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s too much!!!

And we are back to roasting Ross... if my partner cooked for me and I went on to roast him to 100k+ people, he’s probably never speak to me again. Even if it was bad. It’s not like she cooked something and he didn’t like it some made his own thing.
also did she ever hear about taking a shower/bath? I can easily last a day without deodorant. If she smelled THAT bad without deodorant on, she has some other issues. If this was the only way she could plug the natural deodorant... It didn’t even make me consider clicking on their insta handle or considering their product so working with Lottie was a waste.

Reactions: 6
I felt so bad for Ross, why would you just completely slate his meal? She’s so ungrateful, some people can’t even afford food and she just throws platefuls away! I doubt that wasn’t edible - I hate waste so much, it’s one of my biggest pet hates but it’s second nature to her with her food and her disposable fast fashion which now she’s explained her pits are absolutely stinking no wonder she needs to buy so much cheap, crappy clothes 😂

Reactions: 4
Hi guys!

New to this thread but not to bloody lottie and her “bloat”. Her profile was shared with me from a few close friends years ago as I’d just been diagnosed with IBD. She drove me bonkers pretty quick with her advice and times where she’d eat things that would “trigger” her almost just for the gram but the last straw for me was when myself and fellow autoimmune sufferers have had to be so cautious over the past year and stay at home for what feels like forever to stay safe. I unfollowed when I saw her out at the party during Covid when she lied about leaving early etc as I couldn’t bare the fact that she uses her undiagnosed supposed condition to make money off of when she really has no idea whatsoever about the issues people really face.

I had a quick look to see if she had a thread on here and here you all are!

Basically came to have a rant and saw her latest stories and can see......she’s still a massive bleep 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im imagining her pits stinking of sausages
I worked once in a nursing home with an albeit very hard working lady but she stunk of sausages and made the whole place smell too.
Go wash yourself Lottie . .
Ughhh

• Sick
  • Haha
I felt so bad for Ross, why would you just completely slate his meal? She’s so ungrateful, some people can’t even afford food and she just throws platefuls away! I doubt that wasn’t edible - I hate waste so much, it’s one of my biggest pet hates but it’s second nature to her with her food and her disposable fast fashion which now she’s explained her pits are absolutely stinking no wonder she needs to buy so much cheap, crappy clothes 😂
Ok stinking like that all makes sense now... maybe stop wearing synthetic fabric... stupid cow. Also have a good scrub - and not just before you reapply your fake tan.

• Haha
Im imagining her pits stinking of sausages
I worked once in a nursing home with an albeit very hard working lady but she stunk of sausages and made the whole place smell too.
Go wash yourself Lottie . .
Ughhh
sausages 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how random!!!!!

My ex used to complain about my food and it really upset me, but he didn’t have that big an audience.
I see she’s just Told someone she’s a size 10:unsure:

Who even runs with their arms stretched out like that, mouth open and huge goofy smile?! Holding a phone and looking in the camera constantly....
That’s the perfect recipe for a good face plant and also her breathing would be so out of whack that she literally wouldn’t be able to do any running after like 30 seconds of that... also stitch...

• Sick
Who even runs with their arms stretched out like that, mouth open and huge goofy smile?! Holding a phone and looking in the camera constantly....
That’s the perfect recipe for a good face plant and also her breathing would be so out of whack that she literally wouldn’t be able to do any running after like 30 seconds of that... also stitch...
I hate performative
stuff like this on social media as she’ll only have been running like that for the 30 second insta story and when she wasn’t recording herself she’ll have been running normally. She’s such a fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.