Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet more lies, are people in NI really bollocking her for not shipping there? 🤔
I seriously think she has some kind of munchausins ( sorry for spelling)
I bet one person messaged her, really upset her, and she's written the story because she wants her ego to be massaged by all the people that 'love' her.

Reactions: 5
Im so sorry you went through all that. I hope you're in a better place now? And thanks so much for taking the time to respond. I've had one surgery already and still having the same issues, no light at the end of the tunnel as of yet, but I'm full of hope! I also was interested to see on these threads she was claiming she had endo before her laparoscopy too, i wasn't aware of that! Has made me feel a lot less alone. I'm just sick of all the glamorising of bloated bellies and gut problems and pushing of nutribullshit.
yes I am thank you, 2 years after I dropped out of uni went back as I had 1/3 of my colon removed from the damage cause from being undiagnosed coeliac and started my gluten free diet which meant I could lead a relatively normal life for a few months but unfortunately because of my ED I had caused more damage to my stomach which is now controlled by medication for the most part which I’ll be on for life and may chop and change but such is life.

10 years ago now I graduated after going back to uni and got a job at a marketing agency and I’m now marketing director (took me long enough 😂), I got married and have a son who doesn’t have coeliacs thankfully 😅 after a touch and go start for him and I run an Etsy shop and when I rewind To my life before when I couldn’t even leave my bed from chronic tiredness and if I was out my bed I was on the toilet, I can’t believe that was me. So you’ll get there, I promise you that. I’m sure a few others on this post will know that too. Good luck to you x

Reactions: 3
So in one story she says she doesn't want to trash a brand and goes into detail as to why she doesn't like it. Does it really need a huge paragraph? Then she decides to name the brand on the following story which kind of contradicted what she said! I really dislike how influencer culture means people are completely unable to look for anything without a recommendation from a so called influencer. She is also just trying to get a deal from New Look! Rant over...

Reactions: 2
How “interesting” that after she probably read on here about her not being relatable, all of a sudden she has to cancel a date night. I’m sorry hun but last time I checked you can’t go anywhere anyway?!
also what happened to her whole life being “bloat friendly” ?! Why isn’t anything bloat friendly for her date night?

sounds more like some attention seeking and excuse so she doesn’t actually have to be with Ross. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I know! She’s in the bloody house - just shove your Jammies on, have a light dinner, put on a film, don’t drink alcohol and have a cuddle on the couch and I’m sure you’ll be fine!!!! 🙄 She’s definitely been reading on here as today she’s showing her “criss cross scar” from her “surgery” after a few of us said we didn’t believe she’s ever actually been sick at all 😂 words fail me! My stomach looks like a patchwork quilt from my op scars but yeah same 😂 if anything this makes me believe her less is you’re clutching at straws like that haha surprised she didn’t have it circled in red with a massive arrow pointing at it as it’s so Teeny you could miss it 😂😂😂😂😂

'Look at my teeny tiny almost invisible Laparoscopy scar, from the surgery that I didn't need, back when I wasted doctors time hoping I had endometriosis so I could use it as another way of fleecing you all for more money and extra content'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know! She’s in the bloody house - just shove your Jammies on, have a light dinner, put on a film, don’t drink alcohol and have a cuddle on the couch and I’m sure you’ll be fine!!!! 🙄 She’s definitely been reading on here as today she’s showing her “criss cross scar” from her “surgery” after a few of us said we didn’t believe she’s ever actually been sick at all 😂 words fail me! My stomach looks like a patchwork quilt from my op scars but yeah same 😂 if anything this makes me believe her less is you’re clutching at straws like that haha surprised she didn’t have it circled in red with a massive arrow pointing at it as it’s so Teeny you could miss it 😂😂😂😂😂
She is just proving my point with this though. Zero actual issues diagnosed. I did say she had surgery for something, but it was not endo like she literally wanted it to be...how badly do you have to need validation from strangers online and how badly do you have to beg for sympathy from your followers if you post about a scar that isn’t even visible, from a surgery you had ages ago and are now totally recovered from. Also she had to cancel date night last night but she was cycling and out in town today... totally likely and relatable.

Reactions: 4
She is just proving my point with this though. Zero actual issues diagnosed. I did say she had surgery for something, but it was not endo like she literally wanted it to be...how badly do you have to need validation from strangers online and how badly do you have to beg for sympathy from your followers if you post about a scar that isn’t even visible, from a surgery you had ages ago and are now totally recovered from. Also she had to cancel date night last night but she was cycling and out in town today... totally likely and relatable.
you’ve totally hit the nail on the head! I’m embarrassed for her 🙈 she’ll have been straight out that bath and onto the red wine without care as there wasn’t the usual updates last night as she’ll have wanted people to think she was too sick to post but as we know not even “illness” usually stops her like all the stories from her bed, if you’re actually sick the last thing you have time to do is get your phone out and start documenting how sick you are to the world - pathetic 🙄

Oh no my mistake she was asleep by 9.30pm both nights of the weekend not on the wines 🙄😂🙄😂🙄😂🙄😂 she totally reads on here doesn’t she?! I’ve followed her again as I love seeing stuff we talk about ending up on her story 😈🙈🤣🤣😫

Last time I checked Sunday night was still part of the weekend... also she definitely reads on here and I’m guessing her seeing that people actually share that they had a bad experience with her product triggered her. But she definitely does not know how to handle any criticism- which was pointed out before too.
she also must be terrified of her little bubble being burst and people seeing through her crap because all of a sudden she is talking about surgery again and was feeling poorly as soon as things popped up here...
Oh no my mistake she was asleep by 9.30pm both nights of the weekend not on the wines 🙄😂🙄😂🙄😂🙄😂 she totally reads on here doesn’t she?! I’ve followed her again as I love seeing stuff we talk about ending up on her story 😈🙈🤣🤣😫

• Haha
Without a shadow of doubt, lil ol Lottie has been having a sn👀p over here.
Today shes admitted, whilst displaying her "bloat" that its not all about skipping about in bloat friendly dresses . .
Cringe . .

• Haha
Without a shadow of doubt, lil ol Lottie has been having a sn👀p over here.
Today shes admitted, whilst displaying her "bloat" that its not all about skipping about in bloat friendly dresses . .
Cringe . .
Imagine the tantrum when she saw we had to open a new thread for her 😂

• Haha
I think seeing the new title must have been what triggered her IBS and sent her straight to her bed but not sick enough to not document it or plug her crap jumpers - a grand don’t come for free I suppose 😂😂😂 bloody predictable! She’s got so much DMs she can’t even read them, WTF is she doing all day??? 😂😂😂

Yeah that story was totally in response to the girl who said her diary made her feel worse off instead! Like it was said above she can’t stand any criticism so goes for the sympathy vote 🙄🙈

I think seeing the new title must have been what triggered her IBS and sent her straight to her bed but not sick enough to not document it or plug her crap jumpers - a grand don’t come for free I suppose 😂😂😂 bloody predictable! She’s got so much DMs she can’t even read them, WTF is she doing all day??? 😂😂😂

Yeah that story was totally in response to the girl who said her diary made her feel worse off instead! Like it was said above she can’t stand any criticism so goes for the sympathy vote 🙄🙈
I went go check her profile after seeing those messages on here and honestly its just embarrassing 🤦‍♀️ at least give it a few days! 😅 I still feel the same way if not more negative tbh, one post doesn't change what you're about normally 🙄

Live and let live i guess but she deffo shouldn't be labelled a chronic illness blogger!

• Heart
remember when she found the first thread on her and she posted the story of her having an absolute meltdown 😂😂😂 whenever I’m feeling down about my “bloating” all I have to do is Think about that and it instantly lifts my mood 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
remember when she found the first thread on her and she posted the story of her having an absolute meltdown 😂😂😂 whenever I’m feeling down about my “bloating” all I have to do is Think about that and it instantly lifts my mood 🤣🤣🤣
Oh noooo!!
I missed that, now that would be hilarious to have seen!! 🤣

• Haha
I still have her blocked, the thought of looking infuriates me but it sounds like from this thread nothing has changed. I may have mentioned it before but who remembers when she tried to claim that once a month her and Ross have a day for the other and she sent him an invite for “Ross day”. It was possibly the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen. It was utter bs and surprise, it never surfaced again. It’s a shame because she could have such a positive impact but all I see is orange, never in clothes and the bloat isn’t a bloat.

Oh noooo!!
I missed that, now that would be hilarious to have seen!! 🤣
oh it was, there must have only been about 10 pages on her at that point but she was full blown ugly crying on her story, properly snivelling 😭😂 being like “I’ve just found out there’s this site where people can just write nasty things about you and I can’t believe this is happening to me and they’re getting away with it. I’ve got to do something” 😂🙈

• Haha
I still have her blocked, the thought of looking infuriates me but it sounds like from this thread nothing has changed. I may have mentioned it before but who remembers when she tried to claim that once a month her and Ross have a day for the other and she sent him an invite for “Ross day”. It was possibly the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen. It was utter bs and surprise, it never surfaced again. It’s a shame because she could have such a positive impact but all I see is orange, never in clothes and the bloat isn’t a bloat.
I remember the Ross or Lottie day . .
A day where it was all about them!!
Totally cringe to watch, maybe thats why its never happened again??

Lots more chat about flare ups again today . .
Hi Lottie 👋

• Haha
it was that EXACT post that made me check tattle out as I'd never heard of it before so it backfired on her! I wonder how many other people she turned against her when reading home truths here 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.