Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s finally done it.. a photo of herself on the toilet 🙄
And after saying she doesn’t have IBS, bashing the low fodmap diet, saying she reintroduced everything into her diet… here she is again with the IBS lies because she finally realised she isn’t gonna make it as a wannabe fashion influencer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And after saying she doesn’t have IBS, bashing the low fodmap diet, saying she reintroduced everything into her diet… here she is again with the IBS lies because she finally realised she isn’t gonna make it as a wannabe fashion influencer 😂
when did she say she doesn't have IBS? I find it so confusing how she's bloated every day

Reactions: 3
when did she say she doesn't have IBS? I find it so confusing how she's bloated every day
She was bashing her diagnosis and treatment and she was phishing to get diagnosed with endo instead and then whatever she had surgery for was the reason why she is constantly bloated and not IBS.

Reactions: 1
Also just realised she actually sat at the station to do that ad… wonder what everyone thought when they were waiting for their train or going past!!

I also don’t know if I believe all of those things have happened. Don’t get me wrong it does and it’s awful I’ve moved carriages because of feeling uncomfortable but every single one? I’m surprised she hasn’t mentioned the picture take of her previously!

To be honest, it looked like Gillingham Train Station, it's probably the least "interesting" thing going on there, knowing the area, that would get the publics attention 😂

I do agree though. If they'd really happened then she'd have made more of it. Apparently every single man in a van shouts at her locally (I live in the area and haven't heard from anyone else having the same issues she apparently does) so I'm sure she would be making noise about all the people giving her negative attention on public transport!!

Reactions: 4
To be honest, it looked like Gillingham Train Station, it's probably the least "interesting" thing going on there, knowing the area, that would get the publics attention 😂

I do agree though. If they'd really happened then she'd have made more of it. Apparently every single man in a van shouts at her locally (I live in the area and haven't heard from anyone else having the same issues she apparently does) so I'm sure she would be making noise about all the people giving her negative attention on public transport!!
Also when does she use public transport on a regular basis? She doesn’t commute anywhere! Even before the pandemic, her and Ross drove to work.
This is so tone deaf. Instead of giving this opportunity to someone who is indeed relatable. Imagine seeing this and then looking at the rest of her profile. I’d be like… wtf does she have to do with public transport and women’s safety and sexual harassment or anything else?!

Reactions: 6
Can someone please explain her teeth?? Posted 14 hours apart? They look completely different, does she have dentures?
She has Invisalign on to correct the gaps. She mentioned it a few weeks ago (think she’s getting it gifted 😑)

Same haha I was thinking it’s either rainham or Gillingham but that’s true I’m sure that station has seen a lot worse 😅

Reactions: 3
So a brand decided that their dresses will only come in certain sizes and this idiot orders one that clearly is too small for her and then bashes the brand (thank feck this time she didn’t name and shame) but is it just me or is this the toxic side of body positivity?
I disagree with this. She’s clearly on the small side, if a a brands largest size to only just fits her then they deserve to be shamed. By no means am I a fan of hers, but for once I agree with her here. Brands should be inclusive from all aspects - ‘big’ or ‘small’

I might be wrong here, but salsa without onions and garlic … is that not just overpriced chopped tinned tomatoes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I disagree with this. She’s clearly on the small side, if a a brands largest size to only just fits her then they deserve to be shamed. By no means am I a fan of hers, but for once I agree with her here. Brands should be inclusive from all aspects - ‘big’ or ‘small’
She didn’t buy directly from the brand for starters. It’s like bashing Adidas because Asos doesn’t carry your size.

Also every brand is entitled to decide who their target audience is. There are brands that only cater for bigger sizes. So isn’t that the same thing but the other way around? There are plenty of other brands out there. Also she ordered a dress and that was too small too?! It’s almost as if she did this on purpose.

Reactions: 5
Why is she whinging about the dress not fitting her ? What is the biggest size they stock? It’s horses for courses diff dress suit diff people

Reactions: 2
Brands and sizes aside, is anyone else mortified at the shower dancing videos? Just WHY? Not everything has to be a song and dance 😭

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.