Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if she was referring to her Instagram page as her work 🤣🤣
She mentions having wifi though and hints them going back to work together so she probably got her old job back or she never even left, she was furloughed for as long as possible and she made it out she is self employed in her spare time.

Reactions: 4
She mentions having wifi though and hints them going back to work together so she probably got her old job back or she never even left, she was furloughed for as long as possible and she made it out she is self employed in her spare time.
I’m surprised they managed to buy another house with her lovely job title of ‘self employed bloat friendly influencer’ or whatever she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m surprised they managed to buy another house with her lovely job title of ‘self employed bloat friendly influencer’ or whatever she is.
Nah she has a job that comes with a p60, a payslip every month and so on. She just doesn’t talk about it because that isn’t “bossbabe” enough.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or is it super selfish/arrogant/borderline narcissistic that her home account is called “lottiedrynanahome” as if she bought it alone and is renovating it alone?! Also… as if her name was THAT big. I would understand something like “Beyonce’s home” but Lottie isn’t some celebrity or anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well she’s obviously been reading on Here again (hi lottie 👋🏼) as she’s as good as confirmed that posting on Instagram is her job which she’ll be doing from her new office 🤣🙄 but do we believe her? Haha

Reactions: 3
Had to look at the 'home' account 🤣 The caption on this post is a serious case of first world problems! 'I don't live as close to the river whatever shall I do?' (We all know she reads here) HINT: GET THE duck OVER IT LOTTIE!
She has completely lost touch with reality.

Attachments

• Haha
Had to look at the 'home' account 🤣 The caption on this post is a serious case of first world problems! 'I don't live as close to the river whatever shall I do?' (We all know she reads here) HINT: GET THE duck OVER IT LOTTIE!
She has completely lost touch with reality.
She also posted about how tiring the whole renovating is and they haven’t even started yet. We are in for some fun here 😂

• Haha
She also posted about how tiring the whole renovating is and they haven’t even started yet. We are in for some fun here 😂
I imagine she'll just get in the way 'helping'. I bet the workmen we'll have code words to warn each other when she arrives and Ross will pull that 'What the duck have I done?" face he pulls everytime she thrusts her phone in his face.

• Haha
I imagine she'll just get in the way 'helping'. I bet the workmen we'll have code words to warn each other when she arrives and Ross will pull that 'What the duck have I done?" face he pulls everytime she thrusts her phone in his face.
I highly doubt they will have the £££ to hire people for everything. She was whinging for ages about their en suite being done too…

I highly doubt they will have the £££ to hire people for everything. She was whinging for ages about their en suite being done too…
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. The fact they are chasing the wires in themselves (although generally relatively straight forward) and she's now stated that Ross will be blocking the lounge door up as they can't afford that and the pocket doors means the tradesmen of Medway will be safe another day 🤣

Definitely got some help with the house though (or indeed she has gone back to work and has a very decent income from that) as can't see how her "influencer" income would have got a mortgage on a house that size this quickly into her "career" and in the general location it is unless Ross has had a hefty wage increase!

I don’t think she’s gone back to work, I reckon she meant needing wifi because Instagram is basically her job and ‘going back to work’ I assume she took time off from doing ‘content’ to move in. Also I’m sure she would have gone self employed or have statements showing that from when she did the you’ve gut this diaries and that’s got to have been last summer? I’m from the area and do wonder where they’ve moved (not in a weird way but from the garden etc looks like a nice area but house prices are so expensive round here so interested to know)

I don’t think she’s gone back to work, I reckon she meant needing wifi because Instagram is basically her job and ‘going back to work’ I assume she took time off from doing ‘content’ to move in. Also I’m sure she would have gone self employed or have statements showing that from when she did the you’ve gut this diaries and that’s got to have been last summer? I’m from the area and do wonder where they’ve moved (not in a weird way but from the garden etc looks like a nice area but house prices are so expensive round here so interested to know)
She is on IG on her phone though and you don’t need wifi to create the content and you can literally sit in a starbucks for 5 min to upload also unlimited mobile data is a thing.
None of her statements for her business are due yet. It’s all public through the companies house website. No lender would approve her for a mortgage with her being self employed for less than a year and not being able to prove she has a steady monthly income. No lender likes the idea that one month you earn 10k and then nothing for 3 months because it’s unpredictable. Also she can’t prove her business is viable and therefore she can’t prove she has a steady source of income.
also she mentioned having a boss/manager before and she keeps talking about coaching but never advertised it or anything…it’s all super fishy.

Yeah that’s true I was just googling her to see if linked in says anything but I don’t have an account so can’t see. But her linked in does say ‘author’ sorry what?

Her post earlier is def of a working from home system actually! It’s similar to mine

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah that’s true I was just googling her to see if linked in says anything but I don’t have an account so can’t see. But her linked in does say ‘author’ sorry what?

Her post earlier is def of a working from home system actually! It’s similar to mine
So she is going to have her dressing room above the garage? That’s going to be interesting. Also we definitely all needed to know that she posts pics in 10 year old underwear, a thong no less, must get specific about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Genuine question: Do people still wear thongs? Honestly? I couldn't stand having a piece of dental floss stuck up my arse crack all day :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Genuine question: Do people still wear thongs? Honestly? I couldn't stand having a piece of dental floss stuck up my arse crack all day :unsure:
I do, pretty much exclusively too, but not the super thin string type. It actually feels weird when I wear bigger knickers?! But I'm not going to post on Insta showing a pair that I've had for 10 years (mainly as I don't think I own any underwear anywhere near that old 😂😂)

Well now we know how they could afford a new house… it’s literally a project and looks worse and worse the more she shares about it. I’m sure we are in for some epic meltdowns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.