Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have two minutes before a meeting and you’re locked out why would you go on Instagram to tell the world?
She most be so lonely and desperate.
What a sad life to live.

Reactions: 6
It’s dead on that she would’ve shared it all over the gram if she’d been vaccinated. She’s stayed pretty quiet on Covid in general. She told us when she took her pants off because she was too hot, so we would 100% get a second by second update of her vaccines. Thinking about it, didn’t she attend a controversial party during lockdown?

I wonder what her reasons were for not getting it? She doesn’t have a medical reason why so she has really confirmed she is brain dead and self obsessed 😂 I want her to address this after reading on her like she does with everything else she reads haha like she coined the phrase “eating pasta in my pants” after someone said it in this thread - saddo 😂
She won’t… today’s story was getting locked out. If that was not trying to deflect… I’m not sure what is. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else watching her live? She’s doing her makeup and everything she’s using is F-I-L-T-H-Y 🤢 even the pot with her makeup brushes in is caked with foundation, she’s using her fingers to smear on grimy concealer, it’s an absolute tit show

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Anyone else watching her live? She’s doing her makeup and everything she’s using is F-I-L-T-H-Y 🤢 even the pot with her makeup brushes in is caked with foundation, she’s using her fingers to smear on grimy concealer, it’s an absolute tit show
Why would you willingly subject yourself to this torture? 😂

• Haha
So Lottie runs past a river and thought because the word river was in the song A change is gonna come was an appropriate choice. Dense as duck!

Reactions: 1
I can’t stop laughing at today’s story - she actually thinks there’s a chance Elton John might send her a message on her birthday 😂😂😂😂 suppose they are on the same level really 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I didn’t watch this and I won’t but does she share any personal stories? Or did she just land a gig that should have gone to someone who actually has experience and expertise in this?

Reactions: 4
Nah she deserves this one! She knows what it’s like as she can’t even leave the house without someone cat calling her, etc - us mere mortals don’t understand what it’s like just being as stunning as her and everyone, sexualises her! 🤣🤣🤣 They’re probably shouting stuff at her while she’s “performing” cause they think she’s a dick but in her mind they want a piece 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must have an agency or something behind her because I really don’t see how she’d have gotten this campaign otherwise. She doesn’t commute at all, her niche is different and so on. I’m not entirely sure what the marketing and comms team was thinking at BTP but Lottie is probably the least credible face for this campaign and it makes this look like an afterthought nothing more.

I didn’t watch this and I won’t but does she share any personal stories? Or did she just land a gig that should have gone to someone who actually has experience and expertise in this?
I was thinking the same. Whilst it is a really serious topic it still looks as if she still wants to pull a goofy face.

• Haha
Btw it just occurred to me… she was working at a dental company and she only got aligners after her goofy wonky teeth have been pointed out here multiple times….
Hi Lottie,
Please stay in your lane and stick to you “bloat friendly” crap.

• Heart
Also just realised she actually sat at the station to do that ad… wonder what everyone thought when they were waiting for their train or going past!!

I also don’t know if I believe all of those things have happened. Don’t get me wrong it does and it’s awful I’ve moved carriages because of feeling uncomfortable but every single one? I’m surprised she hasn’t mentioned the picture take of her previously!

this thread title is so appropriate. I can’t believe she’s still shilling the idea she’s bloated when it’s clearly just her normal stomach now. I’ve never known anyone be bloated permanently like she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must have an agency or something behind her because I really don’t see how she’d have gotten this campaign otherwise. She doesn’t commute at all, her niche is different and so on. I’m not entirely sure what the marketing and comms team was thinking at BTP but Lottie is probably the least credible face for this campaign and it makes this look like an afterthought nothing more.
Yes she has a management company now. She posted a vid of her watching the football with someone from mcfly and his grabby wife. Turns out they’re not friends they just have the same management agency 🙄

Yes she has a management company now. She posted a vid of her watching the football with someone from mcfly and his grabby wife. Turns out they’re not friends they just have the same management agency 🙄
What a sad existence. Imagine going out to watch football of all things for likes and views and to be “seen” instead of hanging out with friends… does she even have any friends left at this point?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.