Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just almost did a frontal flash to thousands of people while announcing she’s too hot to wear knickers 🙄

Reactions: 2
Oh wow, that story! So glad her phone did not go any lower. I thought eating pasta in her pants in the afternoon was weird but I think this one beats it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have followed her for a good few years now (before the wedding but I would think while she was planning it) I don’t remember her ever being this open, over sharing and saying things like ‘fanning my Fanny’.

What do we all think?

I feel like she’s really trying to adopt this personality to try and be this relatable, say what people are thinking, no filter kind of influencer.

I actually remember her saying things about not being interested in sex (probably in a jokey way and I can’t remember the context but it was along them lines) and now she’s posting about having a high sex drive, little things about their sex life / self love etc to me I just think it’s really false and she’s playing up to this persona to change the way her Instagram was going?

Also I know she has been like this for a while but it seems so far away from the girl I originally followed!

Reactions: 6
She is just on another level crazy today . .
We're ALL hot ffs,
Fanny fanning.
Get in the bin 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
not even slightly funny, also why is she going on about having a hot fanny surely she is just like the rest of us and hot in general why was this even necessary! S

Imagine asking your husband to video you whilst you waddle because ‘you have a hot fanny’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to go see a doctor if her fanny is sweating to the point it needs it’s own fan 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll be loving this thread tonight with all the attention she’s getting! 😂😂😂 gutted for Ross having to go near her sweaty vag 🤮 esp now she’s told the entire world lol

Reactions: 2
Her singing about her ‘fanny’ into a fan is enough for me. Unfollowed. She’s an idiot who serves no purpose.

• Haha
She needs to change from #mybloatedwardrobe to #marriedslob

i can’t get past the fact that her whole body positivity crap started after they got married. Put a ring on it and let yourself go.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she carry on this pretence that she’s bloated? You’ve gained weight Lottie, just own it.

Also why isn’t anyone calling her out on how dangerous it is to keep saying being constantly bloated is ok?!
this !! If I was bloated 24 hours a day my mum and husband would have me at the dr !! If that’s the case there’s something seriously wrong with her … she’s not fat but she has put on weight as have i !! We all have this past year and yes she’s great at dressing to suit her shape !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.