Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lasted a grand total of two hours before she needed to go for a “lunch break” and walk around grinning like the cheshire cat. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lottie, the coworking space is only worth it if by working there you earn more money.
I imagine everyone else there was quietly getting on with their work so didn't feel able to act goofy or didn't want to be filmed. At least we might be saved lunch time stories of her eating pasta in her underwear if she has to act appropriately!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This thread is so funny, I’m glad I found it as I thought it was just me who found her intolerable 😂🙈 like I understand she wants to be body confident but does she always have to just post images/videos of herself in her underwear to do that??? There’s loads of other “influencers” who aren’t as crass as she is!
Also “don’t waste an evening wishing you were somewhere that you’d spend the night wishing you were at home” what does that even mean?? 😂 her interactions aren’t the best are they - claims to have 230k followers but less than 6250 likes on her latest post, it’s actually embarrassing!

Reactions: 2
This thread is so funny, I’m glad I found it as I thought it was just me who found her intolerable 😂🙈 like I understand she wants to be body confident but does she always have to just post images/videos of herself in her underwear to do that??? There’s loads of other “influencers” who aren’t as crass as she is!
Also “don’t waste an evening wishing you were somewhere that you’d spend the night wishing you were at home” what does that even mean?? 😂 her interactions aren’t the best are they - claims to have 230k followers but less than 6250 likes on her latest post, it’s actually embarrassing!
I swear she buys likes too! Her engagement is soooo inconsistent. Also the most likes are on posts when she is virtually naked so I guess she feeds on the attention she is getting and keeps doing whatever gets her the validation she is so desperate for.

• Haha
Her latest video.... so when is she going to stop calling this a bloat and acknowledge that she put on a lot of weight? Also... flexing this so much is unhealthy af and it’s definitely like she is trying to convince herself about being confident

Reactions: 4
Watching her videos/stories is just like reading someones "copied" homework where theyve just tweaked a few words in order for it not to look copied . .
Go take a look at Em Clarkson, this fool hangs out of her arse so much it couldn't be anymore single white female if she tried!!

Yawn 🥱

Watching her videos/stories is just like reading someones "copied" homework where theyve just tweaked a few words in order for it not to look copied . .
Go take a look at Em Clarkson, this fool hangs out of her arse so much it couldn't be anymore single white female if she tried!!

Yawn 🥱
Was Emily reading on here too? She is less of a slob these days and her content actually improved.

Promoting a bottle of whispering angel wine at £39!!
Get in the bin you beggy needy dirty looking melt . .
Its £20 anywhere else 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm wondering why the story with her and Ross driving is meant to be so hilarious? Surely better to be concentrating on driving. I cant be the only person who gets nervous watching car filming and updates! Like what is the excuse to the insurance when you crash? Sorry had to get it for the gram.

I'm wondering why the story with her and Ross driving is meant to be so hilarious? Surely better to be concentrating on driving. I cant be the only person who gets nervous watching car filming and updates! Like what is the excuse to the insurance when you crash? Sorry had to get it for the gram.
Also why would you post the most unflattering photo of your husband while he is eating his food? Especially when she is a person who had a negative relationship with food. It’s definitely one way to put someone off eating what they like around you....

She actually really really annoys me. What does she have IBs? I suffer from ibs abs frequently have to disappear to the loo / have bloat but I just quietly get on with it.

She actually really really annoys me. What does she have IBs? I suffer from ibs abs frequently have to disappear to the loo / have bloat but I just quietly get on with it.
Yeah from what I’ve seen she gets bad constipation with her IBS and there’s not much else wrong with her but she thinks there is. She thought she had endo but she didn’t then I remember her posting something about an non-existent scar on her belly from a procedure she had to get either for her IBS or endo - who knows but she went on like she had been through a full blown evasive operation or something 😂 all the drama! Up all night crying with her hot water bottle, such a spoon!

All that crap about having a “wobble” while being on holiday as yes lottie it must be sooooo hard being on your “7th holiday” (not actually sure how much she’s been away but it’s been quite a lot) and then having to return home to the stress of having to take photos of yourself in your pants while your cleaner cleans your house 🤣 she’s really become intolerable - i used to like her page in the past when she was sharing her recipes, etc but she’s now just off the chart annoying!

Reactions: 6
Yeah from what I’ve seen she gets bad constipation with her IBS and there’s not much else wrong with her but she thinks there is. She thought she had endo but she didn’t then I remember her posting something about an non-existent scar on her belly from a procedure she had to get either for her IBS or endo - who knows but she went on like she had been through a full blown evasive operation or something 😂 all the drama! Up all night crying with her hot water bottle, such a spoon!

All that crap about having a “wobble” while being on holiday as yes lottie it must be sooooo hard being on your “7th holiday” (not actually sure how much she’s been away but it’s been quite a lot) and then having to return home to the stress of having to take photos of yourself in your pants while your cleaner cleans your house 🤣 she’s really become intolerable - i used to like her page in the past when she was sharing her recipes, etc but she’s now just off the chart annoying!
Also she is stealing content left right and centre. Deliciouslyella posted about “wobbles” and bad days but while she is the definition of privilege, that girl works hard and has two kids. What is causing Lottie’s wobbles? Realising no one is buying the image she is trying to sell?

Reactions: 6
So true! Ella will have had all the strain of keeping her business afloat, keeping employees in jobs and raising her family so it’s understandable! I suppose lottie does need to decide which “bloat friendly outfit” to put on each day, which song she wants to dance ludicrously to, what part of her life she wants to overshare and what food she wants to film herself eating with her gob wide open so it’s the same really 🙃😂😵💫🙄 must also be taxing with all those post office runs to post her crappy Merch AKA returning all the clothes she’s tried on for the gram which she couldn’t get gifted to her 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.