Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was there any need for her to name and shame someone for a fairly innocuous message? Not saying I’d be thrilled to receive the same but inducing that kind of hate towards an individual when you have such a large platform just doesn’t sit right with me.
I hate when influencers do this. Made me laugh how she said her dm's are usually a place to chat to people! I messaged/replied a few times to stories asking where stuff was bought or whatever back in the day before i saw the light and she never replied ever

Reactions: 5
Yeah this didn’t sit very well with me. Not condoning the message at all, clearly the guy shouldn’t be sending messages like that, but report and block the guy? Or reply and say it’s inappropriate then report and block... Surely sharing this would go against GDPR considering this is her “business” page? Fair enough share to but hide the username

Edit to say, this has actually really wound me up! How many of her followers will have now taken it upon themselves to message the guy?! She doesn’t know him or his position and if he was bombarded with hateful messages now calling him a creep, that’s going to be damaging too

Again absolutely not condoning his behaviour! He should never have sent it

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
And now more posts of her in her pants ffs . . This time informing us shes gonna have the shits from eating jalapeños 🙄
No one cares Lottie. .
No.one.bleeping.cares

• Sick
A chat coming our way soon . .
This time . .
About . ..
Discharge.

Nice.
Said no one EVER 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
She’s another ‘influencer’ who flip flops between different things trying to find a niche and it’s tedious.

Reactions: 9
Back at it again with the “took the morning off” crap and talking about companies allowing mental health days etc. Yeah, they do but soon won’t thanks to people like her, who make it look like they just wanted to go off and live their lives on social media.
Also low key complaining about looking at houses but not having the money for anything.
She either went back to her old job or got a new one, too much complaining about money and too many hints at managers, employers, companies etc.

Reactions: 2
Well her content has gone back to eating passion fruit. She could have put her phone down for the few minutes it takes to eat instead of saying it is hard to multi task! Not really multi tasking if you've chosen to just film yourself. It isnt like she's doing any real work in that moment!

Yep you’d definitely be going for a run and dancing around like a maniac if you had a trapped nerve in your neck. The influencer hypochondriac culture is real.

Reactions: 10
I got a question: how can you be so overly attached/co dependent that your fiance (now husband) makes an appearance at your hen do?! 😂🙈 wtf was Ross doing at her hen do?!

Weren’t they Ross face masks that someone made? I don’t think he was actually there.

First time commenting on this thread but I find the videos of her pretending to be euphoric whilst she runs 🙄 really annoying. Along with the dancing and the general trying so hard to appear fun and bubbly. Just duck off.

First time commenting on this thread but I find the videos of her pretending to be euphoric whilst she runs 🙄 really annoying. Along with the dancing and the general trying so hard to appear fun and bubbly. Just duck off.
She does it ALLLLL the time, its so fake its cringey . .
Mirror image of what Em Clarkson does
💤 💤

It just screams 'I don't have a personality and I'm desperate for validation' to me. It's really pathetic. Get off the internet and live your life. Where are your mates? Mine would rinse me if I did that every day.

It just screams 'I don't have a personality and I'm desperate for validation' to me. It's really pathetic. Get off the internet and live your life. Where are your mates? Mine would rinse me if I did that every day.
She probably doesn’t have any actual friends...

She probably doesn’t have any actual friends...
Do you remember when she organised a girls night and some of the invited girls didn’t come and she put out that really snidey message along the lines of … it was nice for SOME of the girls to make the effort to come out tonight etc. She’s horrible! Bet she’s a mega drain of a friend.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.