Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That passion fruit licking video... how self absorbed can you be to think that that’s relevant or interesting? I wonder when she’ll start posting updates about her bowel movements 🤦🏼‍♀️
It will be a good way to see if she reads here!

Reactions: 1
Came here to chat about that gross goofy passion fruit video.
Why? Why would you?
They are pretty easy and mess free to just scoop out with a teaspoon and anyone with any modicum of common sense knows this . .
Even if she scooped ( using her mouth) towards her it wouldn't have been so disturbing to watch . .

Its like shes 12 . .

Bore off 🙄

Reactions: 3
Came here to chat about that gross goofy passion fruit video.
Why? Why would you?
They are pretty easy and mess free to just scoop out with a teaspoon and anyone with any modicum of common sense knows this . .
Even if she scooped ( using her mouth) towards her it wouldn't have been so disturbing to watch . .

Its like shes 12 . .

Bore off 🙄
You can totally eat one without a spoon and it’s nowhere near as gross as her video. Done it plenty of times. She just has to act like a total ****** because she is trying so hard to be relatable.

That goofy running video has proper pissed me off . .
It doesn't set my day up with positivity it leaves me raging 👊

Reactions: 5
When she does these stupid dancing videos I guarantee she waits until there’s no one around. She wouldn’t do it if there were lots of people out walking nearby. SHE’S SO FAKE!
She had to dance her anxiety away after she posted about how she wants a house similar to the one from Big Little Lies... reality is setting in in the Drynan household? 😂

Reactions: 4
Omg she is such a d*ck!! Laughing because Ross is working on a zoom call and she accidentally set off the Alexa upstairs. But she “had to follow it through though”

Omg she is such a d*ck!! Laughing because Ross is working on a zoom call and she accidentally set off the Alexa upstairs. But she “had to follow it through though”
She is so overbearing and cringeworthy. She can’t even leave him alone for 5 mins, the insecure goofy bint!

Reactions: 6
She is like a child, shes not funny, shes needy. Ross is busy so she plays up/shows off. Any attention is better than no attention eh?

Silly vile witch

Reactions: 7
And then she HAD TO take her knickers off in a bush and obviously HAD TO livestream it to the world...
the Alexa stuff doesn’t even surprise me. Laughing about it would piss me off even more if it was done to me.

• Sick
I've unfollowed. I don't need to see her taking her underwear off in the woods. It isnt content, its oversharing and attention seeking.

Reactions: 10
She’s actually bizarre 😬 she seems to be on some sort of mission to save the world by oversharing

Reactions: 2
Wow??
That ratty tatty hair is extensions? 👀
Sack the hairdresser Lottie . . I would!!

• Haha
Wow??
That ratty tatty hair is extensions? 👀
Sack the hairdresser Lottie . . I would!!
She has 50?! extensions and her hair looks like that?! She should go see a dr about her hair loss not get extensions. All those vitamins she is taking aren’t doing anything clearly.

Her latest post in the bath... it’s concerning how attention seeking she is
Like an untrained puppy that doesn’t know how to occupy itself despite having tons of toys... seriously she knows she is way ott why isn’t she seeing a therapist and getting checked for adhd or something? Like she is definitely not 100% there and there is nothing wrong with that as long as you get it under control.

FFS . . Lottie the sex therapist today 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is there anything this vile bint doesn't want to be?

• Sick
Just had to have a look.

That egg mayo looks like something you'd find at the bottom of a rabbit hutch.

Talking about sex again, hello Lottie Clarkson.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.