TheTimTracker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quote of the day from one of their Stan’s “ no one deserved a getaway more than you guys”. Seriously?? They’re effing vloggers!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Quote of the day from one of their Stan’s “ no one deserved a getaway more than you guys”. Seriously?? They’re effing vloggers!
I don'r even bother arguing them anymore. It's not worth my emotional energy. Spending that kind of money on a staycation is ridiculous. Don't try to tell the stands that though....

Reactions: 2
It was work for them. He knows that he'll make that money back.

Reactions: 3
THAT right there is the comment of the year.

And it's probably already been deleted.
it's still there as of now. filter the comments to newest first and scroll about 4 or 6 comments and you'll find it. liked by 6 people so far and commented on by one nurse

it's still there as of now. filter the comments to newest first and scroll about 4 or 6 comments and you'll find it. liked by 6 people so far and commented on by one nurse
I did that, and it's gone. Maybe try refreshing your browser or try accessing using another browser (i.e. Chrome, Edge, IE) and see if it's still there?

I didn't find it.

I *did* see a few comments about how expensive it was - and another asking them if they could do more budget-friendly things because the person noticed that they tend to trend toward expensive places... LOL

weird. still there for me. 9th one down now. few new ones added
I found it! D'oh! I was looking at the wrong video!

Yep! Still there!

I "liked" it too, though not sure if it counts because I was blocked after I previously interacted with the Grand Stan Tiffany Ann. :ROFLMAO:

Live video now. Stans asking questions that they of course can't possibly answer MOST of them since they know nothing about Disney. They just said that SSR is a Moderate Resorts and the FW Cabins are Value Resorts. He had to look up if O'hana was open.

Jenn is saying how she doesn't like the monorail because she doesn't trust them. Parts fall off and the doors open while it's moving.

Now she is saying that she is comfortable at Disney Springs since there are no crowds there.

Reactions: 1
in fairness the roads around Disney are littered with the bodies of guests who fell out the monorails constant open doors 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They have booked their next staycation, but won't tell us where. But then Jenn said that she doesn't feel comfortable being at a resort where other people could be on the other side of the wall. So, pretty sure they are doing the Cabins next.

Last edited:
Live video now. Stans asking questions that they of course can't possibly answer MOST of them since they know nothing about Disney. They just said that SSR is a Moderate Resorts and the FW Cabins are Value Resorts. He had to look up if O'hana was open.

Jenn is saying how she doesn't like the monorail because she doesn't trust them. Parts fall off and the doors open while it's moving.

Now she is saying that she is comfortable at Disney Springs since there are no crowds there.
No one is negating the monorails are being used well past their prime...but she seriously is pointing out two specific incidents of why she doesn't trust them for being safe? After all that she did unsafe while pregnant? (i.e. swamp buggy rides, Fearless River Volcano Bay, water park rides at Dollywood, flying across the country).

Sure, Jenn. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Expert Tim just told everyone that the mini golf place is not open, only to the NBA players!

Anddddd that Andy's Lunch Box at HS is currently closed!

They have booked their next staycation, but won't tell us where. But then Jenn said that she doesn't feel comfortable being at a resort where other people be on the other side of the wall. So, pretty sure they are doing the Cabins next.
I think the cabins are beneath her. I wouldn't be surprised if next we see the Copper Creek Cabins at the Wilderness Lodge or the bungalows at the Poly. And then proceed to watch the stans loose their sh*t when they try and convince each other in the comments that the Trackers deserve that too. :ROFLMAO:

Also, proof that she knew about the staycation. Look how she looks for a live show. No lip gloss (except foundation poorly blended), ratty t-shirt, and no Tiffany earrings.

SO Jackson grabs Jenn's glasses off her face and she takes them back and says the reason is so he won't CHOKE himself on them.

I think the cabins are beneath her. I wouldn't be surprised if next we see the Copper Creek Cabins at the Wilderness Lodge or the bungalows at the Poly. And then proceed to watch the stans loose their sh*t when they try and convince each other in the comments that the Trackers deserve that too. :ROFLMAO:

Also, proof that she knew about the staycation. Look how she looks for a live show. No lip gloss (except foundation poorly blended), ratty t-shirt, and no Tiffany earrings.
I didn't even think about the CC Cabins. Those would make more sense. I do know they didn't get a discount on whatever they booked.

• Haha
SO Jackson grabs Jenn's glasses off her face and she takes them back and says the reason is so he won't CHOKE himself on them.

I didn't even think about the CC Cabins. Those would make more sense. I do know they didn't get a discount on whatever they booked.
I give you credit for watching this for us! and relaying what nonsense spews from their mouths.

I could only stand a few seconds on mute to see her awesome attire, hair, and makeup for the day before I had to turn it off. :LOL:

LOL!! more proof that they know nothing. Both SSR and the Cabins are Deluxe resorts. Wow....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.