Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nannycaff54

You called it they posted an apology video.
I think it was a brilliant example of how an apology video should be done. They totally admitted they were wrong. Out of thousands of vlogs there were 2 that were derogatory to some viewers, they completely admitted that they were not nice people then. I'm sure there are going to be tattlers who disagree with me but I think that now they've realized the mistakes they made people should accept their apologies and carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

HomersMumu

Wow, this thread was a great find. So enlightening! Please hear a former stan out.

I used to be a massive fan of The Trackers. I discovered them in 2015 while planning a trip. They seemed relatable and fun, had a lot of cool info about parks, restaurants and other activities and so I used them quite religiously. I also find Tim's voice calming and relaxing, so some of his vids I used to help me in times of anxiety.

Slowly, though, I started to get an off feeling about them. I couldn't quite pin point it, but after reading here it's obvious that most of you have had that same feeling! Mainly they came across as less and less genuine, and more about doing the bare minimum, getting perks and attention. I even sent them a package (I know, I know... I was young) with different bits and bobs from my country, including my favorite snacks, in the hopes of them perhaps doing one of those "Foreign country snacks"-videos. Basically Tim took a tiny bite of one of the items, Jenn wrinkled her nose and I'm sure it all went into the trash. Knowing what I know now I never would have sent them anything - the fact that it took them YEARS to open their mail is absolutely unforgivable. It just tells me how little they care about their fans. Embarrassing, shameful, ungrateful.

I also really liked the fact that they didn't have kids. I appreciated their openness about infertility. My partner and I have wanted kids for years, but due to health issues and a tricky work situation we haven't been able to. Don't know if we ever will. When they announced their pregnancy I'm not proud to admit that I was really disappointed, because as an early thirties childless person I'm already surrounded by announcements and baby photos and "you really should be happy for them"s. Their vlogs became unwatchable to me, and still are. It's all about the baby. From this thread I have learnt how they basically self diagnosed themselves with infertility, so I shouldn't be surprised at how little they seem to care about their viewers who can't stomach seeing and hearing about babies every second of the vlog.

Sorry about the rant, guys, but wow! I needed to get that off my chest. Going from being a stan to a sceptic has been really sad for me, so reading here has helped a lot. And if they do in fact read here: Get a grip, guys! Be better!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

fizzer20

Don't have a go at people for having nannies, especially new parents, who knows what's going on behind the scenes, many women suffer post natal, don't judge. And if they can afford it, who cares🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Today it's a home vlog where rain can't bother Tim!

Their new kitchen sink arrived, but there isn't enough time left in the day to start and finish it. Jenn wants Tim to finish the bathroom renovation before tackling the kitchen sink. Jenn cutting straight to the point "They start a lot of things but finish nothing"...just like her own YouTube channel.

The baby is crawling now so the Slackers are screwed since they could barely keep track of an immobile infant.

Jenn's hair is a mess again so it's time to slap an awful bow on it.

We learn that Jenn likes to have scalding hot showers.

They have audio issues, where the sound drops out, so Tim blames the camera not the user. Expect to see Tim going to Best Buy in a week to swap out this camera for a newer one.

Tim's cooking tip is to take the cutting board and slide the food off of it into whatever cooking vessel or bowl you need it in.

Dammit, it took until the 18 minute mark for Timbo to show us it's raining. Thanks Tim we get it...it tends to rain a lot in Florida.

Tim shoves the camera about 2 centimeters away from the food he's trying to show us and it's super shaky and jittery.

Tim and Jenn are deciding to watch Curb your Enthusiasm from the beginning after only seeing the most recent season. I'm shocked they get the humor.

I'm shocked the title of the vlog is "Jack$on is 8 months old....." they didn't throw him another dopey party for being a month older. I guess they got the memo that it's ridiculous.
Wonderful summary, as always! Jenn always looks like hot garbage, and I’m still perplexed as to why she feels that she has some sort of authority to have a beauty channel. I know she’s too lazy to keep up with it, but its mere existence is just plain ridiculous. Those stupid “I haven’t washed my hair in 10 days” bows she puts on really tend to accentuate that doofy open mouth smile she puts on for the camera. I think if Tim finally gives her the boot, I could probably tolerate watching a solo video series where he documents every Florida rain storm.

Tiffany Ann had an extra dash of crazy powder in her protein shake today in honor of Jackpot’s 8 month birthday.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

snowfox

I've been watching the Tracker's videos since 2014. They were the first Orlando/Disney based vloggers I came across and with the following they had even then, I just assumed they were the "best" and most knowledgeable on the parks in the Orlando area. But over the years, I've come across and started watching many other Orlando/Disney based vloggers and every. single. one is far more knowledgeable and just...more fans of Disney etc than the Trackers are and it becomes more obvious how much they don't know or care. I was disillusioned by them, because they were the first I came across, and I just assumed they were the top tier Orlando vloggers, when in fact.... yes, they have the high number in followers but they're really bottom their when it comes to well.... everything else.

Their video uploaded on Monday from MK was just so dull. Compared to every other vlogger I watch, Tim did nothing in the park. He won't ride indoor rides, but then complained about it raining and how he couldn't ride any outdoor rides becauase of the rain, but yet went into the cave on Tom Sawyer Island and... ????? If you're going to have such strict rules when it comes to this pandemic (which is fine for him to have) then why go the parks at all? I get that he's doing it for views because I guess their home vlogs are boring AF, but you might as well just go the full haul and ride everything - indoors or outdoors and eat in the damn parks. Really Tim, just being in the park you're more at risk, so taking the "precautions" to not ride anything indoors or eat in the parks is just idiotic when you've gone as far you have. You're not any safer.

As for Jenn, I always felt watching their vlogs over the years that I could relate to her. She's around my age (a few years older), she also lost her mom to cancer, she suffers from anxiety that partially stops her from living a normal daily life... but I've again, been disillusioned. I have severe anxiety that prevents me from driving (I'm in my 30s and have never learned, it's that bad), so hearing that Jenn was the same, made me feel less alone and stupid about it (I've lost out on getting promotions at my work for not being able to drive), but now I feel it's all a front and an attention seeking thing with her? I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't judge this too harshly because you never truly know how someone else is feeling, but from reading this thread, I just don't think her anxiety is as bad as she claims it to be. Also, her claiming that she couldn't have kids - I honestly thought they had been to doctors and been told this and I felt so bad for them - but turns out she just self diagnosed them as being unable to have kids as they got pregnant naturally in their mid/late 30s???? lol okay, Jenn. I guess the anxiety is self diagnosed too?

I stopped watching them regularly over a year ago and now just watch the odd video to see what's going on, really only if it's a park video. Haven't watched a single home vlog in that time. Couldn't care less about their baby. I sent them mail in 2017, which I now realise they would have left sitting for three years, going by that recent live mail vlog. Which I never watched, so no idea if they even opened the mail. Don't care to know.

To sum it up, literally every single Disney/Orlando based vlogger, new or old, are better than the Trackers on the subject and they don't deserve the following they have.

Reactions: 13

Jen237

Chatty Member
I find it really rude that he somehow gets a reservation for the MK to go for a couple of hours to do a lame video and by doing this blocks someone else from getting a reservation who could go and make the most of their visit and have a really memorable time😠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Anniebee

VIP Member
I liked when Jenn said “Please don’t defend us, our actions were indefensible”.

I think that’s them completely owning those videos. I agree with the pp who said they are holding their hands up to past mistakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

2020planner

VIP Member
I don’t mind the trackers. A lot of complaining seems to be splitting hairs
I've been watching since 2012. They've done a lot of unsavory things; criticism of it isn't splitting hairs. ;)

But you're free to your opinion!

Just FYI - for anyone new to this board. A brief rundown of Tracker highlights over the years.

--failing to open people's heartfelt gifts that were sent to them - with viewers' hard-earned money and time spent - only to open them during a pandemic 2-3 years after receiving them because they were needing some content; notably, a blanket that was lovingly made for blanket only to be opened 2-3 years later after the dog had died

--still receiving things from people in the mail even though they've said the P.O. box has been closed; lying again

--lying about a water theft issue to get sympathy

--lying about where they were living in relation to the water theft issue

--taking super chat $ while living in a $450K house

--acting like they don't know how to turn off superchats

--taking someone's money to dine at Victoria & Alberts rather than donating it like they should have

--making a young girl (teenager) remove her IG account because they bullied her about a photo she reposted that was actually Tim's and Universal thought it was hers and gave her credit; they sent their stans after the girl and bullied her, rather than handling it privately or just letting it go, considering the girl's age

--lied frequently about Bandit, including a tweet in Dec 2016 stating the vet said Bandit had days to live - all for sympathy; also, lying about his blindness when he wasn't totally blind at the time

--crass, bullying behavior by Jenn on Twitter for years, including lying about harassment with people showing up at their gated home, as well as family members' homes re: her pregnancy announcement (really?), lying about other vloggers

--Jenn starting fights with fellow vloggers JustinScarred and Prince Charming Dev for no reason

--lying about frequently things just to get sympathy from viewers, including her fertility struggles when in actuality it was self-diagnosed and they just didn't get pregnant yet like so many other women; her anxiety / panic also turns itself on and off as she needs it (and I can say that as I suffer from legit DX anxiety / panic for 20+ years)

--lying about the Disney Cruise Line being her first-ever cruise and making a series of vlogs about it, including frequently noting that it was her first cruise and how she liked it, etc. only to afterwards clarify - once they were home - that it actually was not her first cruise

--making insensitive vlogs making fun of overweight people

--making insensitive vlogs about how to work the system and get access to rides quicker if you act like you need a wheelchair

--making insensitive vlogs about gay people, including asking if "gay was contagious"

--making insensitive vlogs about "urban" parties mocking people with numerous slang terms, imagery, etc. (in their early 30s)

--only apologizing for aforesaid vlogs once they were called out but had been monetizing them for years; even in their apology, they lied

That's just off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

peteykirch

VIP Member
Tim is going to the Magic Kingdom...

He is going to attempt to ride some outdoor rides and go to Tom Sawyer's Island.

He got there at Noon, and he's already getting a hard on about Floridian clouds and rainstorms.

Tim gets confused what is the difference between a boat or ship.

Tim went down the one side street on Main Street and noted how empty it was, and that maybe in the future he can buy food and eat it there.

Tim wants to ride a ride, but not get wet on the ride if it starts raining.

Sad Face the Cheeseburger Springroll cart is closed. Tim has been missing them, but he's afraid to eat in the parks.

Tim rode Dumbo using his umbrella to control the lever to go up and down.

Tron update! Yes it's a rollercoaster.

Tim rode Jungle Cruise, but clutched his pearls as the boat went through the ancient temple since it's kind of "indoors"

Tim who is afraid of confined spaces with the pandemic, goes into the caves in Tom Sawyer Island where you are rubbing up against the walls of the cave.....

Timbo not realizing that yes they added AP reservations, but they didn't increase the capacity of the park. They just shifted reservation allotment from hotel guests to AP Holders.

He seems miserable making these videos....he needs the views from the Mouse to survive, but he is so afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker, first time posting. My wife and I have been fans (not Stan but fan) of them for a long time but have started to fall off bandwagon. Never sent them anything, gifts or money. Always thought it was stupid. They make way more than me and I actually work in video for a living. (Jen not being able to edit a video of theirs in under 2 hours is sad especially having a decade of doing it)

We found them when they did those water park comparisons back in like 2013. From there we subscribed because they were the only game in town and they weren't super annoying other than Jen. We always disliked her. We always thought there was something off about her and not in the anxiety and other issues way she self diagnosed. Timbo also was more knowledgeable back then. He would have fairly accurate information and didn't play stupid for the camera...until now.

Fast forward to when they were getting #hosted all the time for DCL and Aulani. Though it was cool to see them do it because we want to do those things, something changed in them. We can't quite figure it out but they just got like weird after that. Watching them on camera started to become uncomfortable. Like all the things that we hated about Jen started happening with Timbo. Then they bought that McMansion and got pregnant and they are way too boujee for us now. (Also Jen talking about what if they have another kid in Tesla video, I thought Jack$on was a miracle baby due to infertility issues. Did he open the flood gates or something? I digress.) Now with the virus they are unbearable. Tim not touching condiments in a theme park was beyond moronic. There is being safe but he is over the top. Florida Resident Edits have become our new favorite channel.

Finding this thread along with FRE has been great entertainment for us because we all have a common butt of jokes. So thanks guys! The daily summaries are hilarious. Please keep those coming.

I see at the bottom for thread name suggestions. Can I throw in "And now it's time to charge the Tesla".

peteykirch

VIP Member
The Slackers are going on a Staycation....to Saratoga Springs.

Jenn doesn't know what to wear....she's absolutely clueless and incapable of making any decision on her own.

They are staying in one of the Tree House Villas....because the average person can afford one of them at the drop of the hat. Totally relatable! They get a swamp view Tree House Villa! Rack Rate is roughly 947 + tax, with AP Discount it's 568 + tax.

Jenn is looking like a hot mess with awful hair and her one pair of painted on jean short shorts.

We get a tour of the Villa...the weirdest thing is the walk in shower/jetted tub combo in the Primary Bathroom.

They are going to Olivia's for dinner! They are getting take out because Tim is afraid to eat inside even being super socially distanced.

Jenn did that disgusting lip smacking thing on the first bite of fried pickles she ate.

They both got the fried chicken, I'm legitimately shocked that Jenn didn't get seafood, because you know that she never gets to order seafood.

Jenn who never does anything, says it nice to go on a vacation and do nothing....She needs a break from her break y'all.

They have to share a queen size bed, and Jenn complains that it's not her King Size bed she's used too.

I picture Jenn making Timbo sleep on a little bench stool at the foot of the bed like Jan did to Michael Scott.

Their jetted tub didn't bubble so Jenn was disappointed. It wouldn't shock me if these two complained to Management to get comped or discounted on their stay.

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
RE: the Trackers saying they were stalked at their homes and their family members were stalked at their homes after the pregnancy announcement. (I believe this was referenced a few pages back).

How anyone ever believed that is beyond me. It's absolutely absurd. In less than 48 hours from their pregnancy announcement, someone on Twitter made the offhanded comment to his friends re: the Trackers pregnancy - "oh God, that poor child." Jenn and Tim were not tagged in it, so Jenn had to have been searching for any mention of them. She went ballistic and attacked not only that person but also the people that were tagged in the comment (1-2 of whom were completely unaware of who even the Trackers were). She sent all their stans after them.

She then stated on Twitter that people were showing up at their house...and their family's homes - threatening them.

They live in a $450,000 house in a gated community here in Orlando (I know; I live here). No one was showing up at their doorstep - in their gated community - to protest a pregnancy announcement (of all things). Furthermore, how anyone with half a brain would believe some group of "haters" began roaming Orlando seeking out (and researching the names and addresses of) a Disney vlogger's random family members' homes to protest a pregnancy announcement is beyond me.

However, her dramatic exaggeration caught like wild fire and all their stans repeated it. *That* was the supposed "harassment" she "endured" which then caused her to take her long break from Twitter (from May 2019 up unto the last few weeks ago). Basically - a combination of some innocent person's comment (which they are fine to make talking among themselves and not even tagging Jenn or Tim) and her outright lies.

(BTW, I'd wager to agree w/ the person knowing they filmed - and monetized - the actual birth of their child and have not given him one ounce of privacy from that point forward.)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

David H

I posted this in their comments and it was deleted, so the message in the video about please challenge them for this behaviour was another lie.. At this point it's out that it looks like he has been removed from one media list..

"Some are not going to like this, but has to be said...

For the longest time these two have deleted any negative comments on their videos, this has given a false impression of them and basically enabled their behaviour. Tim and Jenn also blocked hundreds of people on Twitter who basically posted anything that they didn't like. Not a good look and anyway to build real true engagement.

If this comment is removed as I expect by Tim or Jenn, I will send it to Disney, where everyone has been sending their issues. It needs to stay here as a counter point to all the enablers who are accepting racism and homophobia.

This apology I am taking at face value and accepting, but everyone needs to be aware that at this point Tim is facing losing his place on the media list at Disney, that's partly what this apology is about. You can see in Tim's face, that he's had a rough few days. I for one would never want them to lose their living, but they caused this, no one else.

You can get angry with those of us who have had enough, but as in the video, Tim says don't - it's their fault and no one else's. A large number of people have complained to Disney and other companies. Tim was 31 when he posted the Ghetto video, not 10 years ago - 7 years ago. He wasn't a kid. Nearly every post also talks about all of us having made errors when younger, true, but most of us are pretending to have a perfect wholesome image in order to make $$$$$ and removing anybody who knows the truth or questions that truth and is making questionable comments to say the least.

If I made the video 7 years ago that has finally caught up with Tim, I would lose my job. No question. As I type there have been nearly 1000 dislikes for this, which is huge.

There are a lot of videos with questionable content to come out. The issue about "the gay" is that they both never addressed that video at the time and decided to keep quiet, there was no apology. I am gay and found it offensive.

What you don't understand, is I alone am allowed to decide what I find offensive. Disney were made aware at the time by a great many people and nothing was done. There is another video where Tim advises how to get to the front of lines by getting a disabled pass at Universal, having a disabled member of my family, this is clearly disgusting and not the image Universal and Disney expect from media partners.

There is a Twitter thread where Jenn attacked an Autistic person, saying "don't pull that stuff here" - again not acceptable.

I am not jealous in anyway of them, thats a pathetic argument before I hear the usual retort.

Just very upset by this and the racist video was the final straw. There are videos with other racist comments. There is a video where Jenn advises how to get free stuff by complaining at Disney. There is a video where Tim laughs at Fat tourists. There is a video where Tim and Jenn walk through the Boardwalk drunk and try to visit areas that are forbidden.

If you in any way are sticking up for what has happened, you need to look at yourself and maybe accept the fact you are racist in someway.

People do change, this is correct, but that does not change things that have occurred.

If I got caught with an unpaid parking violation, I could not say "I was younger then, I have changed" as a defence.

If they are removed from the Disney media list (and I hope not) they will have to accept that they are paying for past errors and work to correct them. Like we all have to do. They have no one else to blame."

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
I absolutely cannot stand how fake and vapid The Slackers are.

They are the epitome of being at the right place at the right time. Not because they pump out a great product, but because they did it the first and kept flooding Youtube with videos everyday. I still don't understand how they've been doing it for so long, and the editing hasn't gotten any better, the only difference from their first vlog and their most recent is going from SD to HD.

They know nothing about Disney, Timbo is beyond clueless with the coming and goings of the parks unless he gets a media kit that lays it out for him. Their vlogs even pre-Covid-19 were super repitive. I don't need to see TIm filming the outside of the Tron construction twice a week.

They don't give a damn about their fans, their PO BOX escapades proven that.

• Wow

Nannycaff54

It seems they're doomed if they do or doomed if they don't. I can't name one person who has led a blameless life. Seems to me that some people bear a real grudge against some YouTube channels. If you don't like them don't watch them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Toffee finger

VIP Member
I’m neutral on them, generally watch their vlogs if they are going somewhere I want to know about as he puts so much detail in to them.

Yep they also had problem with people stalking them and their friends and family hence why you dont see friends or family in vlogs.
Tim also got huge backlash online for the Gucci disney cardigan he bought
The cardigan backlash thing really pissed me off. So it was expensive? They clearly have enough money to buy all the essentials and far more. They also donated a similar amount to charity at the same time but nobody ever mentions that. I just wanted to to type to everybody moaning “Some people have more money than you, get over it!“

• Heart

nrs264

VIP Member
in fairness the roads around Disney are littered with the bodies of guests who fell out the monorails constant open doors 😏

• Haha