TheTimTracker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part 2 of the Staycation is live!

Tim takes us outside to look at their lovely swamp view with a swarm of cicadas in the background making a ton of noise.

Tim is making breakfast, and he's having issue because he doesn't know how to use the kitchen appliances.

We get Jenn Tracker ASMR because she has to be quiet because Tim is putting Jack$on down for a nap.

They are going to Disney Springs for lunch. Tim suggest Wolfgang Puck to which Jenn drops the "SO DELICIOUS" but they are going to Wine Bar George because Tim need that pork again.

They ordered a ton of food, because if you can drop $600 a night for a Treehouse Villa you can afford a bunch of overpriced small plates for lunch.

Jenn and Tim are very late to the LovePop greeting card game.

They have a jump cut back to the Villa they got some stuff from Amorette's.

Tim has to bring up an impending rain storm as they dig into all their sweets...They give their food review they only know how to say "It's so good", "Delicious" and "Refreshing" Tim though wants the lemon curd to be replaced with lemon sorbet because it's more refreshing. I can't even with these two.

They go on a walking tour of the resort yada yada yada

Jack$on learned how to wave at people.

Tim made some cremated sausages. Pitmaster Tim is telling us how grilling with charcoal is super difficult.

Jenn's editing makes her look like a dumbass where she said to TIm did you show them the sausages? When he showed the cremated sausages 30 seconds before.

Jackson is teething.

Jenn brought her own pillow on this staycation because she needs her beauty rest.

Good thing the Slackers are getting all that rest from their busy schedule of rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tim made a point that this trip and meal is not sponsored and he is actually paying for it all out of his own pocket! Just like a regular guy🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Amazed that Dim handled the fact there was, shock horror, ANOTHER FAMILY, seated on the balcony at Wine Bar George, given that according to Dr Tracker COVID spreads within a 100ft radius...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For those, like me, into theme park and rollercoaster updates etc, check out Theme Park Stop. Not only is she knowledgeable, she seems able to get inside information especially about universal parks.

Her latest one is good as she catches the Osprey that has made its nest at the top of the new Jurassic world coaster. Something Tim hasnt picked up as yet

Paging Mr Morrow and Theme Park Shark are also great channels for similar content. These are authentic and know their stuff

Reactions: 4
He is such a crappy vlogger really isn't he? and doesn't deserve his following and the money he earns from it. He was lucky, right time, right place.

Reactions: 9
So this gem of a video appeared on a suggested watch list from Youtube for me....

Tim complained more about eating a condiment-less hotdog than eating a raw onion.

So this gem of a video appeared on a suggested watch list from Youtube for me....

Tim complained more about eating a condiment-less hotdog than eating a raw onion.
OK, I know the whole "people change" bullcrap. But this was only like 7 years ago. Yeah, she looks younger, as expected. BUT he looks like a completely different person.

He really is like a chameleon. He adopts whatever look he thinks is going to get him attention - from his country mullet look to his grunge look to his homeless-man long-bearded look to this scrawny tattooed look to his handlebar mustache look to the present-day gosh darn ding dang Disney dad look. I've literally never seen a grown man change his look so often in a 10-year timeframe as I have Timmy B.

Reactions: 5
OK, I know the whole "people change" bullcrap. But this was only like 7 years ago. Yeah, she looks younger, as expected. BUT he looks like a completely different person.

He really is like a chameleon. He adopts whatever look he thinks is going to get him attention - from his country mullet look to his grunge look to his homeless-man long-bearded look to this scrawny tattooed look to his handlebar mustache look to the present-day gosh darn ding dang Disney dad look. I've literally never seen a grown man change his look so often in a 10-year timeframe as I have Timmy B.
I've started sometimes saying ding dang cos of this forum (don't watch Dimmy enough to catch it from him) and people look at me like I'm insane :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

I was getting so annoyed on Twitter when stans were defending their Urban video. Ohh people change, this was a long time ago, BULL it was 7 years ago. It may be more understandable if they were in their 20s when they released that crap, but they were in their early 30s. You dont change that much from early 30s to late 30s, they were just covering their assets.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was talking to a client the other day & she said "ding dang" about something & I went silent for a second. I contemplated asking her where she got that from but I was worried she would 1. either be a Tracker stan, or 2. I would have to explain why I was asking, she would have no idea who he was, then I would be the one looking like an idiot.

She was from the Midwest & super sweet. So I'm just crossing my fingers that it's just the Midwestern equivalent of my East Coast, "oh freaking great..."

ETA: I do remember Tim saying they got it from Britney Spears.

• Haha
Jeepers that video where it was essentially just Tim talking and Jenn was just there. Who was filming them though?

Jenn albeit lighter here still had the shoulders of a NFL Middle Linebacker

• Haha
Jeepers that video where it was essentially just Tim talking and Jenn was just there. Who was filming them though?
I *think* I heard Tim's friend at one point make a comment. I can't remember his name. He had dark hair and played video games with Tim. He was in a couple videos back then. I could be wrong but I think that was his voice. ???

Reading through some of the Stan’s comments on yesterday’s staycation vlog makes me angry! These two twits are not only the best parents ever, but so deserve a vacation, because they work soooo hard and really need a break! From what??. Time out from watching Netflix and cooking subscription meals! These people are just deluded. Tiffany Anne and the like are just creepy. Yes Jackson is very cute, but one baby and no real job, I mean there are people who have lost jobs and work so hard to make ends meet. Oh yes, trackers are now working hard to get on Disney’s good side.....$$$$$

• Heart
It's the FInal Day of their Staycation.

They get breakfast from the quick service place. Tim says in a sarcastic tone "Totally worth $12" and Jenn says "I don't think it's worth $12" because she didn't understand that Timbo was being sarcastic.

They feed Jack$on piece of a biscuit and he doesn't seem amused at all.

Tim breaks down what comes with a DVC stay, but he isn't sure if they treat cash reservations different than those who are staying on points.

Jack$on dropped his toy Steffen the Giraffe. Jenn says "Oh No you dropped Steven" To which Tim angrily retorts STEFFEN!

Jenn really really likes it and doesn't want to leave. Well Timbo you don goofed because now you spoiled Jenn with a 1k a night resort stay.

Tim shows us how dirty their house is because 2 people who work from home don't have any time for basic house upkeep.

They bought a few things at the gift shop, plus stuff at Disney Springs, so now we got the Slackers doing a haul video.

Jenn thinks the $28 they spent on the Ink & Paint Disney plush was too much even though it used to be $40.

They got Jack$on a onesie, it's a bit small on their little chungus of a baby.

Jenn bought a pair of short shorts because she needs a new pair to rotate with her one pair of crotch hugging Daisy Dukes.

Jenn bought masks from Vera Bradley which are WAY TOOOOOOOOOOO BIG for her face, which is why she states they are "Super Comfortable"

People wanted to know how much it cost. Tim paid $725 a night.....I hope that was with all taxes and fees, because the AP Rate right now is like $550 a night plus taxes/fees.

Jenn poopoos the idea of renting an RV and staying at Fort Wilderness, she wants to stay in a cabin there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.