TheTimTracker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Slackers are going on a Staycation....to Saratoga Springs.

Jenn doesn't know what to wear....she's absolutely clueless and incapable of making any decision on her own.

They are staying in one of the Tree House Villas....because the average person can afford one of them at the drop of the hat. Totally relatable! They get a swamp view Tree House Villa! Rack Rate is roughly 947 + tax, with AP Discount it's 568 + tax.

Jenn is looking like a hot mess with awful hair and her one pair of painted on jean short shorts.

We get a tour of the Villa...the weirdest thing is the walk in shower/jetted tub combo in the Primary Bathroom.

They are going to Olivia's for dinner! They are getting take out because Tim is afraid to eat inside even being super socially distanced.

Jenn did that disgusting lip smacking thing on the first bite of fried pickles she ate.

They both got the fried chicken, I'm legitimately shocked that Jenn didn't get seafood, because you know that she never gets to order seafood.

Jenn who never does anything, says it nice to go on a vacation and do nothing....She needs a break from her break y'all.

They have to share a queen size bed, and Jenn complains that it's not her King Size bed she's used too.

I picture Jenn making Timbo sleep on a little bench stool at the foot of the bed like Jan did to Michael Scott.

Their jetted tub didn't bubble so Jenn was disappointed. It wouldn't shock me if these two complained to Management to get comped or discounted on their stay.
Well you know Jenn does need a break from watching 12 hours of Real Housewives... Whoops I mean being the best editor on YouTube ever!

Reactions: 1
I am shocked honestly that they stayed there, considering that other people (MouseKeeping) were most likely IN the unit that same day, getting it ready. She did say that people hadn't been there for months, which is most likely NOT true, since the treehouses have been open since late June.

And did anyone else notice that it didn't seem that Jackson was even with them when they went to pick up the food??

Reactions: 2
The Slackers are going on a Staycation....to Saratoga Springs.

Jenn doesn't know what to wear....she's absolutely clueless and incapable of making any decision on her own.

They are staying in one of the Tree House Villas....because the average person can afford one of them at the drop of the hat. Totally relatable! They get a swamp view Tree House Villa! Rack Rate is roughly 947 + tax, with AP Discount it's 568 + tax.

Jenn is looking like a hot mess with awful hair and her one pair of painted on jean short shorts.

We get a tour of the Villa...the weirdest thing is the walk in shower/jetted tub combo in the Primary Bathroom.

They are going to Olivia's for dinner! They are getting take out because Tim is afraid to eat inside even being super socially distanced.

Jenn did that disgusting lip smacking thing on the first bite of fried pickles she ate.

They both got the fried chicken, I'm legitimately shocked that Jenn didn't get seafood, because you know that she never gets to order seafood.

Jenn who never does anything, says it nice to go on a vacation and do nothing....She needs a break from her break y'all.

They have to share a queen size bed, and Jenn complains that it's not her King Size bed she's used too.

I picture Jenn making Timbo sleep on a little bench stool at the foot of the bed like Jan did to Michael Scott.

Their jetted tub didn't bubble so Jenn was disappointed. It wouldn't shock me if these two complained to Management to get comped or discounted on their stay.
Any idea if they were hosted for this, or did they finally pay for something themselves?

Any idea if they were hosted for this, or did they finally pay for something themselves?
Tim made no effort to say "We were invited out/etc"

I think he actually paid out of pocket...however knowing them they will write it off as a business expense.

Okay, so I’m no psychologist, but I’m thinking that all this crazy behaviour really is just an act for attention! I mean that backyard picnic was beyond ridiculous and not using condiments on his hot dog, but has no problem going to hosted restaurant. Let’s face it, everybody’s talking about it.
Today’s staycation, he wants to show us, that he really is just a normal guy, surprising Jenn with $1000 plus hotel, paying out of his own pocket....awwwh! 🤮, the Stans love him even more now🤮. Again ridiculous behaviour letting “Buddy”, crawl around the floor, but has to have the front row on big thunder so no one would scream in front of him

Reactions: 3
Wow. She said that?

How out of touch... how unaware... how clueless ... do you have to be to make such a statement right now. Knowing the "job" you have. Knowing there are people who have lost their jobs. Knowing there are people who are sick and dying.

But hey, y'all! Jenn gets to go on vacation! Because when was the last time she could just get away from it all!??!?! :rolleyes:

Wow. She said that?

How out of touch... how unaware... how clueless ... do you have to be to make such a statement right now. Knowing the "job" you have. Knowing there are people who have lost their jobs. Knowing there are people who are sick and dying.

But hey, y'all! Jenn gets to go on vacation! Because when was the last time she could just get away from it all!??!?! :rolleyes:
Yeah, and meanwhile all their worshippers are in tears because the laziest piece of trash in the world got a vacation from her hard life. These people are INSANE!!!!!

• Heart
I am shocked honestly that they stayed there, considering that other people (MouseKeeping) were most likely IN the unit that same day, getting it ready. She did say that people hadn't been there for months, which is most likely NOT true, since the treehouses have been open since late June.

And did anyone else notice that it didn't seem that Jackson was even with them when they went to pick up the food??
YES! My husband and I rewatched the whole thing trying to find any evidence of him being with them. 3 bedroom villa because they had to bring the nanny with them?

YES! My husband and I rewatched the whole thing trying to find any evidence of him being with them. 3 bedroom villa because they had to bring the nanny with them?
When they walk in to get dinner Tim asks if they have an umbrella, Jen says "it's under here with his rain cover"
Pretty sure she's pushing Jackson.

I find it hilarious they have a nanny. Two parents who don't work full time jobs, one who hardly ever leaves the house, and they need a nanny? My eyes can't roll to the back of my head enough.

When they walk in to get dinner Tim asks if they have an umbrella, Jen says "it's under here with his rain cover"
Pretty sure she's pushing Jackson.
I think Tim's pushing him - as he's filming. She can't be bothered pushing the stroller. LOL She so overworked, don't you know? :ROFLMAO:

When she says the thing about the rain cover, her eyes dart to Tim's direction at the height of where the stroller would be. Her arms (especially the right one) look free and swinging.

I went back & re-watched the part where they're at Olivia's picking up dinner. There is no way Jackson is with them. The entire time, there is not one camera shot of him, which is strange considering they always have the camera shoved in his face. Also, the part where Tim asks Jenn if they have the umbrella, he's very careful to film nothing below her head. But we can see her shoulders & her arms are clearly down by her side swinging like they would be when walking & not extended in front of her if she was pushing a stroller. I would bet my life savings that Jackson is not with them, but they staged it to look like he is.

I find it hilarious they have a nanny. Two parents who don't work full time jobs, one who hardly ever leaves the house, and they need a nanny? My eyes can't roll to the back of my head enough.
Do they actually have a nanny? Iv not paid enough attention tbh. But I do find it hard to imagine Jen coping while Tim's out at the parks.

For all the ridiculousness of the Trackers channel at the moment I've reached the worst point from a channel owners point of view...I've stopped caring. They've become irrelevant. I probably wont unsubscribe incase one day they have a video of actual interest but there are far better and knowledgeable disney vloggers out there and their non disney ones offer very little. I thought they were going to go after the parent influencer niche but they dont seem to really have any useful content in that area aside shoving the camera in their child's face.
I stopped watching them the moment they announced they were having the sprog.

The reason I don't feel like they have a nanny - or anyone else helping them regularly - is because why would Jenn allow someone to come into their private home? And know where they live...and know what's being said behind closed doors... and see private areas (i.e. bedrooms, bathrooms, paperwork lying around, etc.) and be with her and / or them always?

Her personality is one that doesn't bode well with "competition."

They also barely have friends and no family ever is mentioned anymore (outside of lies about not seeing them).

So why would they have a separate person - especially right now during the pandemic and how they are so nutty with regard to any and all contact they have with people (i.e. masks in their own backyard) - come / go just to take care of Jackson?

I know I saw the DD gal helping at EPCOT that one day when she was holding Jackson while Jenn was stuffing her face - but that was at EPCOT, and I know the VIP Tour Guide was pushing Jackson another time at AK - but again, that was at Disney.

But I just find it entirely hard to believe these two would bring someone in regularly to take care of Jackson. (even if they ARE idiots)

Jenn is just NOT the type to have anyone else touching or caring for her child (repeatedly), any competition for the baby's attention, any competition in the mothering "department, etc. I just don't buy it.

Reactions: 8
Do they actually have a nanny? Iv not paid enough attention tbh. But I do find it hard to imagine Jen coping while Tim's out at the parks.
There was speculation on Guru that they have a nanny, but I agree with 2020 Planner. They can be very selective with what they show on their videos. If they had a live in nanny they have someone that knows everything about their personal lives. That person can then go and tell the truth about Tim and Jenn. Of course the stans would think that they were lying and were trying to get back at the Trackers for firing them.

Also that Jenn wouldn't want any of Jackson's attention off of her and Tim would be jealous of Jenn and the nanny.

There was speculation on Guru that they have a nanny, but I agree with 2020 Planner. They can be very selective with what they show on their videos. If they had a live in nanny they have someone that knows everything about their personal lives. That person can then go and tell the truth about Tim and Jenn. Of course the stans would think that they were lying and were trying to get back at the Trackers for firing them.

Also that Jenn wouldn't want any of Jackson's attention off of her and Tim would be jealous of Jenn and the nanny.
Also, the nanny (if, indeed, a regular person coming to help all the time) would have to be the ugliest specimen known to man.

Because you KNOW that Jenn couldn't have a younger, cuter, or even just a nice, normal decent-looking woman who actually knows her way around a baby, a house (i.e. cleaning!), a kitchen (i.e. cooking!), etc. to be within eyesight of Tim.

That is, even MORE competition for Jenn. :ROFLMAO:

I have never believed they had or have a nanny. I don't see them doing that, even before COVID. I just found it very odd that they never showed Jackson in the whole filming of getting the food at Olivias.

I have never believed they had or have a nanny. I don't see them doing that, even before COVID. I just found it very odd that they never showed Jackson in the whole filming of getting the food at Olivias.
The only thing I could think is that he was sleeping. Because right before that, she mentioned how Jackson was getting sleepy (or it was time for a nap or something) and Tim said but not before he eats. So who knows if Jackson was just nodding off in the stroller...so not much to show there. ???

Can't wait for today's sooo totally well-deserved staycation vlog to post! :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.