TheTimTracker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Dim think COVID is less likely to spread at Universal? He was even happy to rummage through things in the shop (even entering the store, instead of pressing his camera up against the window like a weirdo) while at Disney he can’t be within a square mile of another person without having some kind of breakdown. I do not know how his mind works.
He really is inconsistent with how he is handling the Pandemic.

He'll go into the cramped Tribute Store that has a lot of people in it with regards to the square footage available, but he refuses to go into any store at Disney.

Reactions: 4
He really is inconsistent with how he is handling the Pandemic.

He'll go into the cramped Tribute Store that has a lot of people in it with regards to the square footage available, but he refuses to go into any store at Disney.
It just shows you how much he hates Disney. Despises anything and everything to do with them. It's really pathetic how he is lately. He used to have a genuine like for Disney, now though it's obvious that he would rather be anywhere else.

Reactions: 2
It just shows you how much he hates Disney. Despises anything and everything to do with them. It's really pathetic how he is lately. He used to have a genuine like for Disney, now though it's obvious that he would rather be anywhere else.
Except he really never was a fan of Disney. He and Jenn are / were die-hard Universal fans at heart. It wasn't until they got media creds at Disney that they realized that was where the $$$ and views are so they jumped on the Disney bandwagon.

That also explains how he seemingly *forgets* about his no touching / no inside shops rule while at Universal but adheres to it at Disney ;) He feels more at home at Universal.

Reactions: 5
Well, he apparently went into the Food & Wine building at Epcot yesterday. We should be seeing that footage today.

Well, he apparently went into the Food & Wine building at Epcot yesterday. We should be seeing that footage today.
Did he wear a full body hazmat suit and respirator? Or did Disney give him a $50 giftcard to try the food inside the building so he put on his big boy pants?

• Haha
Perhaps it finally dawned on him that he was being his typical hypocritical self (i.e. in displaying two different behaviors between the parks; thus, two different sets of rules)

(there's no way he'd stay away from the tribute store (which, admittedly is always awesome) because he and Jenn were always huge HHN fans...LOL)

Reactions: 3
Perhaps it finally dawned on him that he was being his typical hypocritical self (i.e. in displaying two different behaviors between the parks; thus, two different sets of rules)

(there's no way he'd stay away from the tribute store (which, admittedly is always awesome) because he and Jenn were always huge HHN fans...LOL)
I agree. They're just not authentic. It's frustrating to watch.

I agree. They're just not authentic. It's frustrating to watch.
I still can't believe I think it was last year? Stans were waiting in line to meet Tim and Jenn in City Walk during HHN and security had to disperse the crowd. Why would you waste your time waiting to meet these 2 idiots at an event you paid good money for? Of course that just inflated their already huge egos. It also showed them lying once again about Jenn not going to HHN when she was pregnant even if she didn't go in to the park.

Yes the pandemic has really exposed their hypocrisy. I agree I dont think they are disney fans, which would explain their extreme lack of Disney knowledge both history and just basic characters.

Reactions: 1
Yes the pandemic has really exposed their hypocrisy. I agree I dont think they are disney fans, which would explain their extreme lack of Disney knowledge both history and just basic characters.
Remember when Tim boasted about how much he likes and knows about the Muppets, and then when he went to Regal Eagle BBQ at Epcot, he had no clue who Bobo the Bear was.

I don't know, Ryno doesn't annoy me. He's not trying to teach people how to behave. And, he even admitted that he knows that he's germaphobe and may be overreacting, but he's doing what he needs to do for himself.
Tim comes across as a self appointed authority, who needs to explain his actions step by step so that the world can learn how to behave. I'm not even sure how accurate his experience is compared to other park guests. He's window shopping and running from rain. Every other vlogger manages to cut together twenty minutes of footage without including all of the mundane, mishaps, that occur.
You can tell Ryno is struggling with his anxiety, I kinda wish he’d take some time off, his tweets and general behaviour lately is hard to watch 😑 he’s clearly not feeling comfortable and he’s pushing himself to do things.

the rest all seem to be doing ok, I haven’t seen Sean go to the parks either though?

Sorry off topic!!

You can tell Ryno is struggling with his anxiety, I kinda wish he’d take some time off, his tweets and general behaviour lately is hard to watch 😑 he’s clearly not feeling comfortable and he’s pushing himself to do things.

the rest all seem to be doing ok, I haven’t seen Sean go to the parks either though?

Sorry off topic!!
Ryno looked alright eating crepes with Craig....I don't know if he feels better with someone he knows and trusts versus going by himself, because the vlog where he talked about his first time going back to Disney after they reopened he was a nervous mess and went overboard in how he acted.

Sean is too busy "selling houses" and polishing Pete's knob to go to Disney.

• Haha
I still can't believe I think it was last year? Stans were waiting in line to meet Tim and Jenn in City Walk during HHN and security had to disperse the crowd. Why would you waste your time waiting to meet these 2 idiots at an event you paid good money for? Of course that just inflated their already huge egos. It also showed them lying once again about Jenn not going to HHN when she was pregnant even if she didn't go in to the park.
Wow. I had no idea that happened at HHN too. I *do* recall it happening at MNSSHP and it blew up on Twitter with a bunch of people tweeting pics of it and even tagging Disney with the pics! :ROFLMAO: Big no-no, Trackers! LOL

Yeah, I'd consider them casual Disney fans. (which is fine!, except for the fact they are trying way too hard to act like they're these huge Disney fans just to stay on the media list and keep the money rolling in and play up to the stans)

I believe Tim mentioned before that he would go with his family and all to Disney but he and Jenn were always humongous HHN and Universal fans first and foremost. I think Jenn's mom worked at Universal behind the scenes before she passed away. So, there's that connection to Universal too for the both of them.

Sorry off topic!!
OT, but I freakin' love Ryno. So adorable. :love:

Last edited:

Sorry off topic!!
He definitely is. He mentioned that someone wasn't wearing their mask properly and he yelled at them. I'm like dude, that's not cool. Firstly how do you know that it hadn't slipped and the person was going to adjust it. He really does need to take some time off. He's going to get overwhelmed with his anxiety levels. If he's not comfortable, which anyone can tell he isn't, he shouldn't do it. It's not good for anyone.

I don't think I've seen Sean do a park video either recently.

He definitely is. He mentioned that someone wasn't wearing their mask properly and he yelled at them. I'm like dude, that's not cool. Firstly how do you know that it hadn't slipped and the person was going to adjust it. He really does need to take some time off. He's going to get overwhelmed with his anxiety levels. If he's not comfortable, which anyone can tell he isn't, he shouldn't do it. It's not good for anyone.

I don't think I've seen Sean do a park video either recently.
I really don’t think Ryno is happy at the DIS anymore, anxiety/corona aside I don’t think he’s happy. And his ”fear“ come across as anger or aggression on twitter and obviously in person.

But I will say, Tims anxiety seems performative in comparison.

Reactions: 3
I really don’t think Ryno is happy at the DIS anymore, anxiety/corona aside I don’t think he’s happy. And his ”fear“ come across as anger or aggression on twitter and obviously in person.

I totally agree. Tim's anxiety is definitely an act. It's all for the camera and the stans. It's becoming more and more obvious with every video.

Wow. I had no idea that happened at HHN too. I *do* recall it happening at MNSSHP and it blew up on Twitter with a bunch of people tweeting pics of it and even tagging Disney with the pics! :ROFLMAO: Big no-no, Trackers! LOL
It might've been MNSSHP. Just knew it was around Halloween and couldn't believe the idiot stans were lining up to meet them. 🙄

I'm shocked that Ryno has been there as long as he has been.

Then again I'm sure him being able to do all those offshoot shows on things that interest him has helped.

I can't imagine him being able to do what he does elsewhere. I don't know if he only uses Twitter only to complain, but his act would wear thin really quickly at a legitimate business.

I would be fine with never seeing, or hearing, Pete and Sean again.

I remember their first trips to Disney vlogging, and they were making fun of it. The prices, the people, trying to get free things... It was obvious that they were locals who felt a little superior to the tourist trap. Which is fine. But, yeah, now they've done a complete 180*. I always wondered how Tim explains those stupid foot tattoos that he has. And, I actually liked Moana, but what kind of connection could he have possibly had with the pig and the chicken? One isn't very memorable, and the other was only there for comic relief.

I would be fine with never seeing, or hearing, Pete and Sean again.

I remember their first trips to Disney vlogging, and they were making fun of it. The prices, the people, trying to get free things... It was obvious that they were locals who felt a little superior to the tourist trap. Which is fine. But, yeah, now they've done a complete 180*. I always wondered how Tim explains those stupid foot tattoos that he has. And, I actually liked Moana, but what kind of connection could he have possibly had with the pig and the chicken? One isn't very memorable, and the other was only there for comic relief.
My biggest problem with Sean is that he is doing a job that he isn't remotely qualified for....Every single food review, or discussion he adds nothing. He always states "I never did that before, etc". He was a travel agent who was helping people book trips and give them tips on stuff he never experienced. I also can't tate his monotone vocal fry overload voice it's super grating. Pete is just an Old Queen who remembers what WDW was like at the beginning, couple that with his wealth he cannot realistically give people his point of view on things.

Tim is at Epcot!

He calls the lucite spires acrylic....technically he is right but he isn't at the same time. Not all acrylic is lucite, but lucite is a type of acrylic.

He wants to eat some food, and see if there is any new Halloween merch at Mousegears.

Tim is amazing how few people are right outside Spaceship Earth...at 2:30PM

Tim is hopeful that he is able to go into Mousegear because there aren't many people around so the store shouldn't be too crowded.

Tim still doesn't know they are putting solar panels on top of what used to be Ellen's Energy Adventure....be easy on them y'all they aren't a news site.

Timbo late to the party showing the new Together Again facemasks.

Tim thought a vinyl sticker was an air freshener.

Tim confused why what appears to be the same styled socks are 12.99 or 16.99...he doesn't realize one is adult one is child.

Tim calls the Figment Buttondown one of the newer ones...nope it was released the same time as the Orange Bird, Grape Soda, and Pride Mickey button up.

Tim tells us the Mousegear he went into, isn't the same location as the old one...Thanks Tim people have known that for nearly a year.

First stop for F&W is Hawaii, Timbo is getting the Pork Slider and the SPAM Hash. He complains that he gets it everytime hoping it would be better than it is, but then he gets disappointed. He's hoping today is different. Tim is happy because the peppers aren't overwhelming....I never knew bell peppers to be an overwhelming flavor, but then again Timbo is the Supreme Gourmand.

Tim complains about the sky screwing up the lighting and focus of his camera because he doesn't know how to do anything manual with his camera.

Tim is getting the Canadian Filet which he complains about every year being garbage....this time it's pretty good because apparently he always gets a cremated filet, this year it was cooked roughly medium.

Tim's beard is a mess and is very distracting. He needs to comb it.

Tim ran into the World Showplace building to get a cake pop, he's afraid to eat in there so he's running outside to eat in privacy. The ntiro-cake pop already melted a bunch in the time it took him to get outside and find a spot.

Tim found a new secluded spot, the little landing by the lagoon near France and the UK.

Tim got incorrect information about the Skyliner which he took for Gospel...Someone told him the Skyliner was only allowing guests with resort reservations to ride. He was also very happy that he got an entire cabin to himself because of Covid and he doesn't have to share the cabin with a basic commoner.

Timbo got randomly stuck on the skyliner...it wasn't only for like 20 seconds....I was hoping he'd get stuck and have to use the defecation bags under the bench seating.

He rode it to the Riviera and then right back to Epcot.

Every bit of food he ate was delicious! Though the pork slider disappointed him after being so good for so long.

He calls today a "success" well no crap Tim. You walked around a themepark for a bit, ate some food, didn't get rained out, and you'll be making money off of the footage you uploaded. EVERY DAY IS A SUCCESS FOR YOU!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.