TheTimTracker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have booked their next staycation, but won't tell us where. But then Jenn said that she doesn't feel comfortable being at a resort where other people could be on the other side of the wall. So, pretty sure they are doing the Cabins next.
Tim going to go full baller and get a Copper Creek Cabin for a few days....since he believes the Cabins at Fort Wilderness are at a Value resort, and the Bojos are too far above staying at a "Value" resort.

Reactions: 3
In today’s live vlog, Timbo looked particularly unhappy, clearly not wanting to be there. Spent most of the time googling, as he really doesn’t know much! Cmon Tim, we know you hate it, but this is your bread and butter at least pretend you’re enjoying yourself.

Reactions: 1
In today’s live vlog, Timbo looked particularly unhappy, clearly not wanting to be there. Spent most of the time googling, as he really doesn’t know much! Cmon Tim, we know you hate it, but this is your bread and butter at least pretend you’re enjoying yourself.
Jenn "BUT WE'RE NOT A NEWS SITE SO YOU CAN'T HOLD US TO THE SAME STANDARD!"

Then they want to answer their Stans Disney related questions....

Reactions: 2
Expert Tim just told everyone that the mini golf place is not open, only to the NBA players!

Anddddd that Andy's Lunch Box at HS is currently closed!
does he mean the Fantasia Fairways are closed because they are 💯 open to the general public. Just watched Cory Meets World live stream from there this past Thursday with Josh and Dale from Resort TV 1

Tim going to go full baller and get a Copper Creek Cabin for a few days....since he believes the Cabins at Fort Wilderness are at a Value resort, and the Bojos are too far above staying at a "Value" resort.
Exactly. they don't realize that there are ways to stay deluxe and not pay the deluxe prices. Especially right now. There are some sites that have DVC rentals going for crazy low prices. I'm going at the end of the month and staying at the Boardwalk for 6 nights and paid $675. For the whole trip. I'm also a DVC member, but don't want to use next years points yet.

Basically they are doing it all wrong. LOL!! Which they would know if they were true Disney fans....

does he mean the Fantasia Fairways are closed because they are 💯 open to the general public. Just watched Cory Meets World live stream from there this past Thursday with Josh and Dale from Resort TV 1
Yup! And someone called him out on it, so he googled that too!

Exactly. they don't realize that there are ways to stay deluxe and not pay the deluxe prices. Especially right now. There are some sites that have DVC rentals going for crazy low prices. I'm going at the end of the month and staying at the Boardwalk for 6 nights and paid $675. For the whole trip. I'm also a DVC member, but don't want to use next years points yet.

Basically they are doing it all wrong. LOL!! Which they would know if they were true Disney fans....
They probably wouldn't trust renting points from someone. They would have saved a ton for sure with that rental. I just spent 15 days there this past month, all at DVC for $10 a point. So easy!

Home Vlog!!!

They need to go grocery shopping, Tim's Publix is finally doing curbside pickup so he's ecstatic that he doesn't have to go inside a building.

They have yet to put the shade sails back up because they don't have time with all their scheduled breaks and rest.

In the before times, Red Neck Tim would be swirling whiskey in Jack$ons mouth to sooth his teething issues.

Jenn's nose ring looks infected. Jenn made fun of Tim for eating the same breakfast everyday, but now she's doing the same.

Tim's Aero-Garden looks like a hot mess, they did no upkeep or pruning on the plants and there are a bevy of dead leaves/vines/etc.

They bought Jack$on pretty much a portable AC unit for his stroller....

For them living in a gated community most likely with a hefty HOA, the upkeep on the lawns in their area is atrocious.

They all had to pile into the car to pick up their Publix order. Their garage is a hot mess. Also there is a shot of a Magic Band delivery box on their counter....wonder if it's for the next well deserved staycation.

Tim is now using a meat thermometer, and Tim is saying that it's helpful in cooking and makes their food better. Well no crap Timbo, cooking food to an intended temperature makes for a better food item. Tim then pretty much tells Jenn he wants one, or he is asking his fans to mail one to his "closed PO Box".

Jenn once again proves her uselessness at editing. Tim shows us their dinner, tells us how it is, and then 5 minutes later Jenn is like "Did we tell them about dinner?"

They bring up their habit of falling asleep on the couch watching TV. However now they are falling asleep because of Jack$on wearing them out, not the fact they are hitting the bottle or smoking too much weed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yup! And someone called him out on it, so he googled that too!

They probably wouldn't trust renting points from someone. They would have saved a ton for sure with that rental. I just spent 15 days there this past month, all at DVC for $10 a point. So easy!
I've rented from the same place three times. Super quick and easy. Wouldn't understand why they wouldn't trust someone to rent points from them.

Jen talking about rain is dumb. It's Florida. It doesn't rain the at the same time every day. I lived in Florida for 36 years. Trust me. It would rain in the morning and then at night one day and then turn around and do the opposite.

Those tomatoes look sad and sick. I have no green thumb, but even I could keep those alive.... Those poor roots. I bet they don't survive.

Facing his fears? Oh please? It was simply something new.

Last edited:
OMG, his lame arse comments about kids today and how they pretend to hold a phone. At the 18 minute mark. This is the single worst vlog they have done so far. I only watch them because I do like Jackson, he is the only reason I watch honestly. But those two get more idiotic every single day.

Just to say, some people have been really caught out with renting dvc points during the pandemic and lost a lot of money as companies refusing flexibility and refunds. and these are legit companies. I wouldnt buy dvc points now based on how people have been treated during the pandemic

Hannah Rickets actually talked about it in one of her vlogs

Apparently the savory crepes stand opened and Dim missed it. Was watching the Dis and they had a review of it. I'm actually surprised that they went. They have all been just as paranoid as Dim and Jen. I bet that an upcoming video will consist of him bringing them home and them complaining that they are cold and don't taste good.

yeah I saw it in either theme park sharks or theme park obsessions videos. Good reports so far. Looks like most except tim have been lol

• Haha
EBFE29CB-E370-4AC5-AEE1-0CA70B74F642.jpeg

So one of the stans posted this, as she was so excited she made the live show. Anyway, interesting that some comments are held for review. Wonder what Jenn has on filter so they don’t have to read comments that make her sad?

Apparently the savory crepes stand opened and Dim missed it. Was watching the Dis and they had a review of it. I'm actually surprised that they went. They have all been just as paranoid as Dim and Jen. I bet that an upcoming video will consist of him bringing them home and them complaining that they are cold and don't taste good.
I am not completely familiar with the Dis vloggers, but I do know the lady goes in there quite a bit. She doesn’t seem to be paranoid. Unless I’m thinking of a completely different group.

View attachment 216457

So one of the stans posted this, as she was so excited she made the live show. Anyway, interesting that some comments are held for review. Wonder what Jenn has on filter so they don’t have to read comments that make her sad?

I am not completely familiar with the Dis vloggers, but I do know the lady goes in there quite a bit. She doesn’t seem to be paranoid. Unless I’m thinking of a completely different group.
Yeah. A few of the Dis people aren't completely paranoid. Dani is one of them. Although Pete's mom is elderly and already in poor health so he does have to be careful.

Yeah. A few of the Dis people aren't completely paranoid. Dani is one of them. Although Pete's mom is elderly and already in poor health so he does have to be careful.
The only over the top paranoid person at the Dis is Ryno who brings a fannypack of wipes, spray, and sanitizer to go get his mail.

Salvo! Tim finally made it to Universal because the Crepe Stand opened.

Plus he wants to see the crowd levels because he claims he saw reports of huge enormous lines over the weekends.

Tim tries to show up at different times during the day to avoid storms, but oh no it looks like a storm is a brewing.

Tim bought some Halloween Horror Nights Facemasks.

They are going to be doing giveaways so we can look forward to maybe getting one of these masks. Odds are they'll ship out the prize as fast as they open the packages they get from their stans.

Tim doesn't feel like Universal is having reduced capacity, he thinks it's a normal attendance day.

We get a merch update...apparently Tim never saw the Retro Attraction Tumbler Glasses that have been being sold for months.

Tim is looking for a place to hunker down for the impending rainstorm...he's acting as if it's the twister that sent Dorothy to Oz.

Tim's first choice to hide out has been taken over by other guests....HOW DARE THEY! Don't they know Tim Bojo can melt if he gets wet.

Tim complains he cannot get all the crepes because they don't give you a tray to carry them away. He has to use his own hands to carry the crepes.

Tim got the Chicken Goat Cheese and the BBQ Brisket Crepe. He is very excited to try both.

Tim pronounces arugula very oddly. Tim is very happy with his first crepe, and has high expectations for the Smoked Brisket Crepe.

He calls the Smoked Brisket Crepe a "Barbequey flavored meal"

Tim lied about eating all the crepes in one day, he went back for the Strawberry Hazelnut and Lemon Blueberry, he'll come back to get the 2 remaining crepes at a later date.

Tim tells us to prepare to make a mess on ourselves eating these, no Timmy it's just that you are a clutz and always make a mess no matter the meal.

Tim seems shocked that the crepe was layered properly and the fillings aren't all in one spot.

Tim dropped all the whipped cream off of the Strawberry Hazelnut crepe onto the table....Ooops

Tim changes his mind about 20 times as to what the crepe itself tastes like, first it's a pancake, then a thin chewy pita, now it's a soft ice cream cone.

Tim also must have super soft teeth because he cannot bite these crepes at all....he's really struggling.

Tim who still won't go into any Disney store, is going into the HHN Tribute Store with no qualms. He wants one of those Frankenstein Mold Figures, they will be giving this away as well at a later date.

Tim instead of saying glow in the dark, he keeps saying "black light reactive".

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The winners will get those give-away masks approximately three years after they get a COVID vaccine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know, Ryno doesn't annoy me. He's not trying to teach people how to behave. And, he even admitted that he knows that he's germaphobe and may be overreacting, but he's doing what he needs to do for himself.
Tim comes across as a self appointed authority, who needs to explain his actions step by step so that the world can learn how to behave. I'm not even sure how accurate his experience is compared to other park guests. He's window shopping and running from rain. Every other vlogger manages to cut together twenty minutes of footage without including all of the mundane, mishaps, that occur.

Reactions: 4
Does Dim think COVID is less likely to spread at Universal? He was even happy to rummage through things in the shop (even entering the store, instead of pressing his camera up against the window like a weirdo) while at Disney he can’t be within a square mile of another person without having some kind of breakdown. I do not know how his mind works.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.