TheTimTracker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I co-sign all of this. To the bolded: I think Adam & Tim legitimately like each other. Adam is still the Tim from 10 years ago. Tim was just willing to sell out. Adam is still banned from Universal I think. Tim would never allow that to happen. Like two college buddies who still hang with each other, although one of them still acts like a frat boy in his 40s & the other has become suburban sellout dad. The get together, throw back a few beers, (ride a few rollercoasters), all while the wife is glaringly observing it all, wishing that her husband would just cut his "bad influence" buddy out of their lives.

ETA: Not that Adam would turn down being #hosted. Just that Tim & Jen aren't the type to buy an RV spontaneously, etc. You know what I mean.
There was a vlog awhile ago where Tim and Adam got together to go to some pop-up carnival or something in Waterford Lakes. I think it was Waterford Lakes. This was before baby and maybe even shortly before the move to the new house. Anyways, Tim actually acted NORMAL in the vlog. The two of them were having a great time riding rides and doing things and it was a legit fun vlog to watch. I even think I recall the two of them dropping some hilarious and / or sexual innuendo-type comments.

I really think Tim (love him or hate him) legit likes Adam and vice versa and Jenn is the problem here.

Reactions: 4
Well, I found Tim's next Universal Vlog subject....

The new crepe stand finally opened. I can't wait to see him order one of everything, take it home and then wonder why everything is soggy mush.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I co-sign all of this. To the bolded: I think Adam & Tim legitimately like each other. Adam is still the Tim from 10 years ago. Tim was just willing to sell out. Adam is still banned from Universal I think. Tim would never allow that to happen. Like two college buddies who still hang with each other, although one of them still acts like a frat boy in his 40s & the other has become suburban sellout dad. The get together, throw back a few beers, (ride a few rollercoasters), all while the wife is glaringly observing it all, wishing that her husband would just cut his "bad influence" buddy out of their lives.

ETA: Not that Adam would turn down being #hosted. Just that Tim & Jen aren't the type to buy an RV spontaneously, etc. You know what I mean.
Agreed. But I do think Adam would at least be honest if he is #hosted. He's not one to sell out for Disney. Tim and Jen will sell their souls if it will make them $$$$....

Reactions: 2

That I don't get either. Im pretty sure Adam was trespasses from UO because he was filming when he wasn't supposed to. But he can go to Hollywood. How are you banned from one park and not the other?

Reactions: 1
That I don't get either. Im pretty sure Adam was trespasses from UO because he was filming when he wasn't supposed to. But he can go to Hollywood. How are you banned from one park and not the other?
I would guess they operate as separate entities? I know Disneyland has absolutely nothing to do with WDW. They both fall under the umbrella of Parks Development (or whatever it's called), but that's where any connections stop. I would venture to guess that you could be legally banned from WDW, but not Disneyland & vice versa.

Reactions: 3
Adam was banned from Walt Disney World for 2 1/2 years but was still able to go to Disneyland during that time. He got the ban reversed. I guess in Florida you can petition to have bans removed once a year. The first year it was denied. The second year, he got it over turned

Sorry - I’m usually on some of the other vlogger threads (non Disney) but why/what is his issue with eating near others? He’s mentioned it a few times when I’ve watch the last few videos.

sorry if this is a well known thing, feel free to pass me a link/thread to look at

Sorry - I’m usually on some of the other vlogger threads (non Disney) but why/what is his issue with eating near others? He’s mentioned it a few times when I’ve watch the last few videos.

sorry if this is a well known thing, feel free to pass me a link/thread to look at
He's afraid of catching the Covid because people will have their masks off even if they are more than like 30 feet away from him. I get he's worried about Corona, but he's taking to extreme levels.

He's afraid of catching the Covid because people will have their masks off even if they are more than like 30 feet away from him. I get he's worried about Corona, but he's taking to extreme levels.
Yep.

And remember how they sat clear across the backyard from their friends in 105-degree heat index - in masks. But then jumped at the chance to pile everyone in the car (baby too!) to go for a free dinner at the Waldorf pop-up?

And remember how Tim refuses to pick up a mustard packet in a condiment bin - COVID! Or the steering wheel of the Tomorrowland Speedway cars - Ghost Driver! But proceeded to touch random things with nary a care in the world when visiting a Friends pop-up at Pointe Orlando?

To use your favorite line, Pepperidge Farm remembers... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn’t Adam access an area which was out of bounds (I want to say something to do with Nickelodian) at Universal and something to do with the old river country park at Disney?

Didn’t Adam access an area which was out of bounds (I want to say something to do with Nickelodian) at Universal and something to do with the old river country park at Disney?
Yea, he got in to Nickelodeon before they turned it in to Blue Man. The videos still on his channel. They caught him on cameras, found him the next time he went to UO and banned him. I'm not sure about Disney.

It’s ridiculous though because surely if he was that concerned he’d simply not go to Disney everyday rather than being a drama queen over seeing somebody within a 50m radius of him.... though to be fair after being stuck with Jenn for months on end I’d be wanting to get out too

• Haha
It’s ridiculous though because surely if he was that concerned he’d simply not go to Disney everyday rather than being a drama queen over seeing somebody within a 50m radius of him.... though to be fair after being stuck with Jenn for months on end I’d be wanting to get out too
Tim puts on his "Big Boy Pants" to go to Disney because they butter his bread. The themepark vlogs bring in more $$$$ than their dopey home vlogs where Jack$on just gets shoved in front of the camera.

The Slackers are going on a Staycation....to Saratoga Springs.

Jenn doesn't know what to wear....she's absolutely clueless and incapable of making any decision on her own.

They are staying in one of the Tree House Villas....because the average person can afford one of them at the drop of the hat. Totally relatable! They get a swamp view Tree House Villa! Rack Rate is roughly 947 + tax, with AP Discount it's 568 + tax.

Jenn is looking like a hot mess with awful hair and her one pair of painted on jean short shorts.

We get a tour of the Villa...the weirdest thing is the walk in shower/jetted tub combo in the Primary Bathroom.

They are going to Olivia's for dinner! They are getting take out because Tim is afraid to eat inside even being super socially distanced.

Jenn did that disgusting lip smacking thing on the first bite of fried pickles she ate.

They both got the fried chicken, I'm legitimately shocked that Jenn didn't get seafood, because you know that she never gets to order seafood.

Jenn who never does anything, says it nice to go on a vacation and do nothing....She needs a break from her break y'all.

They have to share a queen size bed, and Jenn complains that it's not her King Size bed she's used too.

I picture Jenn making Timbo sleep on a little bench stool at the foot of the bed like Jan did to Michael Scott.

Their jetted tub didn't bubble so Jenn was disappointed. It wouldn't shock me if these two complained to Management to get comped or discounted on their stay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
To be fair Tim isn’t half as paranoid as people on Facebook plus my local newspaper about Covid. Most of them freak out if anyone dares walk on the street without a mask on

To be fair Tim isn’t half as paranoid as people on Facebook plus my local newspaper about Covid. Most of them freak out if anyone dares walk on the street without a mask on
But TIm is paranoid and inconsistent with how he's handling the Pandemic, which is the bigger issue.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.