TheTimTracker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever their hardcore fans say the views tell a different story. For a channel with as many subscribers the views really arent that high.
Yea someone on Guru tried to tell me that it's perfectly normal for them to not even get a quarter of their subscribers to watch their videos. I know people leave YouTube but you're telling me that out of almost 800,000 subscribers only 150,000 of them are active? There's no way. Tim is known for buying subscribers and even views when the counts are too low. He'll do anything to stay on top of the algorithm.

Reactions: 2
Yea someone on Guru tried to tell me that it's perfectly normal for them to not even get a quarter of their subscribers to watch their videos. I know people leave YouTube but you're telling me that out of almost 800,000 subscribers only 150,000 of them are active? There's no way. Tim is known for buying subscribers and even views when the counts are too low. He'll do anything to stay on top of the algorithm.
You would think since people have to stay home, they would send the views up. But it’s not happening for the trackers. He has to resort to buying views.

Reactions: 3
Ok, so I broke down & watched the video with the current set of friends they are taking advantage of. I just had to see this ridiculousness for myself. I haven't watched them since probably April. I quit them cold turkey after years of daily viewing because I was over their fear mongering in the early days of the pandemic. I googled "TheTimTracker annoying" because I thought I couldn't possibly be alone. Lo and behold, I found Guru & all the past Twitter drama, etc.

That video. I mean, is that what they have been putting out the past few months? GAG. Who would be entertained by that? It was the stupidest pile of crap. Paint drying would be more interesting. I ended up skimming because I couldn't take it.

First, Jackson is absolutely adorable. I loved that stage with my kids. Old enough to have personality, but not mobile enough I have to be running after them all day. But 90% of the vlog was the camera shoved in his face while his parents make stupid voices at him. Also, for better or worse you can tell that kid is already getting used to constantly being on camera. I'm a mom. Plus a foster parent. I LOVE kids. I do not want to watch this. That isn't family vlogging & it isn't entertaining or compelling.

Second, clean your freaking house. I don't believe in houses needing to look like a model homes constantly. Homes (especially those with children) should looked lived in. At one time my husband & I were raising 8 fosters plus our 3 bio. Our house was 100x cleaner & more organized than that house. No excuse.

Third, that picnic was all kinds of WTF. I don't understand masks in the open air while social distancing with another couple who also hasn't left their house since March (or at least minimally). Some may disagree with me on that, but I feel that's overboard. And when they were packing up...you would have thought they were freaking camping. When Tim panned around the yard to show them all packing up, I was like...is this the Oregon Trail? Did I miss something?

TL;DR Watched the first time since April. I'm just ranting because they are ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok, so I broke down & watched the video with the current set of friends they are taking advantage of. I just had to see this ridiculousness for myself. I haven't watched them since probably April. I quit them cold turkey after years of daily viewing because I was over their fear mongering in the early days of the pandemic. I googled "TheTimTracker annoying" because I thought I couldn't possibly be alone. Lo and behold, I found Guru & all the past Twitter drama, etc.

That video. I mean, is that what they have been putting out the past few months? GAG. Who would be entertained by that? It was the stupidest pile of crap. Paint drying would be more interesting. I ended up skimming because I couldn't take it.

First, Jackson is absolutely adorable. I loved that stage with my kids. Old enough to have personality, but not mobile enough I have to be running after them all day. But 90% of the vlog was the camera shoved in his face while his parents make stupid voices at him. Also, for better or worse you can tell that kid is already getting used to constantly being on camera. I'm a mom. Plus a foster parent. I LOVE kids. I do not want to watch this. That isn't family vlogging & it isn't entertaining or compelling.

Second, clean your freaking house. I don't believe in houses needing to look like a model homes constantly. Homes (especially those with children) should looked lived in. At one time my husband & I were raising 8 fosters plus our 3 bio. Our house was 100x cleaner & more organized than that house. No excuse.

Third, that picnic was all kinds of WTF. I don't understand masks in the open air while social distancing with another couple who also hasn't left their house since March (or at least minimally). Some may disagree with me on that, but I feel that's overboard. And when they were packing up...you would have thought they were freaking camping. When Tim panned around the yard to show them all packing up, I was like...is this the Oregon Trail? Did I miss something?

TL;DR Watched the first time since April. I'm just ranting because they are ridiculous.
Yeah they have absolutely no consistency. There was no reason why any of them needed to wear masks if they were outside, and on the opposite ends of the yard. Also, it was beyond awkward when they showed the "picnic" as Dim and Jenn only conversed with themselves as Nicole and Jim just sat by themselves. I get maybe some of their friends don't want to be videotaped,etc, so then edit the entire picnic out.

lol that's what I googled but using Adam Hattans name instead of Tim's and how I found this ite 😂😂

• Haha
Apparently Jackpot was sick and threw up...they are also hooking him up to some sort of machine that tracks his sleeping habits.
that poor child is in for one hell of a ride through childhood.
they seem to go from one extreme to another when it comes to his safety,

they really don’t seem to be natural parents at all.

lol that's what I googled but using Adam Hattans name instead of Tim's and how I found this ite 😂😂
cant STAND him... 😆

Reactions: 1
Also...when Jenn said "It was good to be outside" & kept going on & on about how amazing it was to get some fresh air. Umm....you know that is your yard, right? Like, you own it. You can go outside whenever you want to Jennifer. You don't need to invite your CM meal ticket & his thirsty wife your BFFs over to go outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also...when Jenn said "It was good to be outside" & kept going on & on about how amazing it was to get some fresh air. Umm....you know that is your yard, right? Like, you own it. You can go outside whenever you want to Jennifer. You don't need to invite your CM meal ticket & his thirsty wife your BFFs over to go outside.
Exactly!! LOL!! But hey, she's gotta keep up appearances for the stans. Can't have them thinking they are going out side all the time.....

These two are so unbelievable. Tim and Jenn should run for some sort of political office, because they are so comfortable lying and completely fabricating pure insanity. Their stans just eat it up too. I happened to be on Reddit for something, and I figured I’d see what shenanigans were happening on their subreddit, or whatever it’s called. Someone asked if the Slackers ever collaborate with the DIS team. Tim and/or Jenn claim there’s this weird “phenomenon” around them that causes their haters to go after the people/channels they collaborate with. The stans, of course, eat it up and believe it. This is some North Korea cult of personality BS, and about as believable as people protesting the pregnancy announcement. I hope, one day, all their followers realize what frauds these two idiots are.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
These two are so unbelievable. Tim and Jenn should run for some sort of political office, because they are so comfortable lying and completely fabricating pure insanity. Their stans just eat it up too. I happened to be on Reddit for something, and I figured I’d see what shenanigans were happening on their subreddit, or whatever it’s called. Someone asked if the Slackers ever collaborate with the DIS team. Tim and/or Jenn claim there’s this weird “phenomenon” around them that causes their haters to go after the people/channels they collaborate with. The stans, of course, eat it up and believe it. This is some North Korea cult of personality BS, and about as believable as people protesting the pregnancy announcement. I hope, one day, all their followers realize what frauds these two idiots are.
I have been wondering about that? Why don’t other you tubers collaborate with them? Does anyone have the exact details?Also if no one wants to work with them why did Adam and Cory? talk to them and say hello?

That comment about "trolls" *has* to be the work of Jenn. I am pretty sure she threw around the term on Twitter a lot. I do not see Tim using that word in his general vocabulary like she would. So, I think *she* is the one manning the reddit / subreddit / whatever it is. I could be wrong, but she'd have more time to monitor these things than Tim - who is running around the parks looking for ominous clouds, hidden places to eat his food, and sanitizing his hands every 30 sec.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tim is going to the Animal Kingdom because he wants to see the "details" that he can't see when it's busy.

Tim trying to drop some knowledge about how AK was supposed to have a Beastly Kingdom area based around mythical creatures.

It's 1:20PM and 95 degrees...wow Tim you mean it gets hot in the afternoon in Florida during August?

Tim tells us he's a Pisces, so now we can read his astrology horoscopes. His today reads "You will profit off of those less fortunate than you."

Tim fishing for comments asking us "What animal is that in the Tree of Life."

Timbo with another fun fact that the Tree of Life is using an Oil Rig as it's skeletal structure.

Tim pays a visit to a tortoise exhibit, where we see Jenn's relatives because she's slower than death when it comes to editing.

Tim wants to see the "fairly new" baby Gorilla...you know the baby Gorilla that people have been seeing for weeks. Once again late to the game again Tim.

Tim asks his viewers what does this message in Swahili means, because you know the average Tracker stan is fluent in Swahili.

Tim is showing us the "You are the most beautiful" wall...you know the wall that people have known about for ages.

Tim is going to have to do a part 2 for this video because doing it one video isn't just profitable enough, plus doing that much editing for one video would trigger all of Jenn's phobias/fears/etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
THIS!! They constantly talk about going in the pool and yet never do! It's so odd to me. Why is it such a production to just step outside two feet and get in the damn pool.

Tim Jong-Un.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to like Adam Hattan, but then he started peddling his book and he just went downhill from there. Everything was all, buy my book this and my book will tell you that. Most if it was surely stuff that everyone already knew.....

I have been wondering about that? Why don’t other you tubers collaborate with them? Does anyone have the exact details?Also if no one wants to work with them why did Adam and Cory? talk to them and say hello?

I think the Slackers are very stand offish to the other Vloggers. I think they are threatened by them, and maybe they should be. Other vloggers are way more knowledgeable and get breaking news out quicker. I see so many collaborating all the time and giving shout outs to subscribe to their channels and it really is a lovely thing.

Adam and Dim have been "friends" for a while. I think it was Jenn that got in the way of that(I think I read that somewhere). With Cory, he seems to just be a nice person and I think he respects Dim and his vlog channel and wanted to say hi. Dim kind of acted like an ass to Cory if you ask me on Cory's live stream, which seems about par for the course anymore with Dim.

Reactions: 5
I think the Slackers are very stand offish to the other Vloggers. I think they are threatened by them, and maybe they should be. Other vloggers are way more knowledgeable and get breaking news out quicker. I see so many collaborating all the time and giving shout outs to subscribe to their channels and it really is a lovely thing.

Adam and Dim have been "friends" for a while. I think it was Jenn that got in the way of that(I think I read that somewhere). With Cory, he seems to just be a nice person and I think he respects Dim and his vlog channel and wanted to say hi. Dim kind of acted like an ass to Cory if you ask me on Cory's live stream, which seems about par for the course anymore with Dim.
The Trackholes definitely think VERY highly of themselves. They are not lacking in the ego department.

That reddit / subreddit comment (by Jenn, it seems) was simply yet another attempt to play the victim. They (she) do (does) that so well.

It's always someone ELSE's fault with the two of them. They can't collab because the "trolls" ruin it. Sure....

Heck, she couldn't even firmly apologize for her behavior in the "is gay contagious" video. She lied and blamed it on "context" in that she was *actually* simply mocking *other* people who would say such a silly thing. Yeah, Jenn. Right. :rolleyes: You were flirting with him in the video and said a stupid thing while he was filming and then he uploaded it for everyone to see. No "context" needed.

They are such freaking frauds.

Reactions: 7
The Trackholes definitely think VERY highly of themselves. They are not lacking in the ego department.

That reddit / subreddit comment (by Jenn, it seems) was simply yet another attempt to play the victim. They (she) do (does) that so well.

It's always someone ELSE's fault with the two of them. They can't collab because the "trolls" ruin it. Sure....

Heck, she couldn't even firmly apologize for her behavior in the "is gay contagious" video. She lied and blamed it on "context" in that she was *actually* simply mocking *other* people who would say such a silly thing. Yeah, Jenn. Right. :rolleyes: You were flirting with him in the video and said a stupid thing while he was filming and then he uploaded it for everyone to see. No "context" needed.

They are such freaking frauds.
I don't understand why Adam still hangs out with Tim when he's in FL. It seemed like they used to be good friends, then Jenn got in the way of that. It also didnt help that Tim got such a big head when he started getting more subscribers than Adam. They are definitely threatened by other vloggers. They don't see themselves getting any publicity out of collaborations, they see it as giving someone with less subscribers a boost and possibly turning them in to real competition by letting their subscribers see someone new and possibly taking that subscribe away from them.

I always go back to when Rise of the Resistance opened. Adam was interviewing other vloggers to see how they liked it. So was Super Enthused, Theme Park Expedition and Paging Mister Morrow. They were all having so much fun together talking to each other. Then you got Tim, all by himself not interacting with anyone. He may have talked to Adam for a bit but he had too much self importance to put anyone else in his precious vlog.

• Heart
I don't understand why Adam still hangs out with Tim when he's in FL. It seemed like they used to be good friends, then Jenn got in the way of that. It also didnt help that Tim got such a big head when he started getting more subscribers than Adam. They are definitely threatened by other vloggers. They don't see themselves getting any publicity out of collaborations, they see it as giving someone with less subscribers a boost and possibly turning them in to real competition by letting their subscribers see someone new and possibly taking that subscribe away from them.

I always go back to when Rise of the Resistance opened. Adam was interviewing other vloggers to see how they liked it. So was Super Enthused, Theme Park Expedition and Paging Mister Morrow. They were all having so much fun together talking to each other. Then you got Tim, all by himself not interacting with anyone. He may have talked to Adam for a bit but he had too much self importance to put anyone else in his precious vlog.
I co-sign all of this. To the bolded: I think Adam & Tim legitimately like each other. Adam is still the Tim from 10 years ago. Tim was just willing to sell out. Adam is still banned from Universal I think. Tim would never allow that to happen. Like two college buddies who still hang with each other, although one of them still acts like a frat boy in his 40s & the other has become suburban sellout dad. The get together, throw back a few beers, (ride a few rollercoasters), all while the wife is glaringly observing it all, wishing that her husband would just cut his "bad influence" buddy out of their lives.

ETA: Not that Adam would turn down being #hosted. Just that Tim & Jen aren't the type to buy an RV spontaneously, etc. You know what I mean.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.