TheTimTracker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all the ridiculousness of the Trackers channel at the moment I've reached the worst point from a channel owners point of view...I've stopped caring. They've become irrelevant. I probably wont unsubscribe incase one day they have a video of actual interest but there are far better and knowledgeable disney vloggers out there and their non disney ones offer very little. I thought they were going to go after the parent influencer niche but they dont seem to really have any useful content in that area aside shoving the camera in their child's face.

Reactions: 3
For all the ridiculousness of the Trackers channel at the moment I've reached the worst point from a channel owners point of view...I've stopped caring. They've become irrelevant. I probably wont unsubscribe incase one day they have a video of actual interest but there are far better and knowledgeable disney vloggers out there and their non disney ones offer very little. I thought they were going to go after the parent influencer niche but they dont seem to really have any useful content in that area aside shoving the camera in their child's face.
I stopped caring and I unsubscribed. If they actually have a video that I want to watch, I just search for it. Usually conversation on this board prompt me to watch a certain video here or there. They just aren’t worth my sub anymore.

Reactions: 8
Stupidest question ever. How did ants get on the island? Really? That's the question you are gonna ask.

I don't know if anyone saw FRE's video yesterday about fishing for comments. That's exactly what they are doing....It makes perfect sense now.

Reactions: 4
Stupidest question ever. How did ants get on the island? Really? That's the question you are gonna ask.

I don't know if anyone saw FRE's video yesterday about fishing for comments. That's exactly what they are doing....It makes perfect sense now.
Remember when Jenn got in on the action asking Dim "Is that a turkey?"

Reactions: 2

I saw FRE’s video and I laughed the whole time. It’s so true. FRE is a true gift to the DisVlogger world. His/her videos are always spot on.

the best thing about the vlogs are @peteykirch ’s recaps here 😂
I usually decide if I’m gonna watch based on that 🤣😂

Reactions: 3
Ironically here in the UK I've seen a number of articles recently that state tests show that bandana/gator style masks provide the least protection. Yet mr obsessive Tim still loves them

It's a Home Vlog...Tim has to go grocery shopping...They are also having "friends" over for a socially distanced picnic...

The Trackers are going to make their own food, and their friends are going to have their own food. I think their friends aren't afraid of getting Covid from the Trackers, but they don't want to eat Jenns cooking.

Apparently Jackpot was sick and threw up...they are also hooking him up to some sort of machine that tracks his sleeping habits.

Their friends are on the way....and the Slackers haven't set up a goddamn thing....

Jenn got a loaf of bread which is like a giant croissant...she is way too excited about it.

Thirsty Nicole and CM Jim were invited into the Trackers abode.

Jenn made some dry ass looking sandwiches.

Jack$on looks absolutely miserable outside as his parents have this picnic that had absolutely no interaction with the guests they invited over. It's really creepy like Jim and Nicole are in the background but Tim and Jenn are only talking to each other.

Jack$on is teething..Tim tried to pry open his mouth to show us his teeth coming in and Jack$on pushed Tims hands away.

Their house is still a mess. The one room where they keep Jack$ons toys just has a bunch of stuff thrown all around.

Tim is playing peekaboo with a giant tarp.

Jenn didn't realize the way she scrapes the cutting board with her knife actually dulls the knife.

Tim fishing for comments, he wants to know if you sing Itsy Bitsy or Eensy Winsy Spider.

This vlog was awful. It was just a ton of them shoving Jack$on into the camera because these two are absolutely incapable of creating fresh new content.

It's a Home Vlog...Tim has to go grocery shopping...They are also having "friends" over for a socially distanced picnic...

The Trackers are going to make their own food, and their friends are going to have their own food. I think their friends aren't afraid of getting Covid from the Trackers, but they don't want to eat Jenns cooking.

Apparently Jackpot was sick and threw up...they are also hooking him up to some sort of machine that tracks his sleeping habits.

Their friends are on the way....and the Slackers haven't set up a goddamn thing....

Jenn got a loaf of bread which is like a giant croissant...she is way too excited about it.

Jack$on looks absolutely miserable outside as his parents have this picnic that had absolutely no interaction with the guests they invited over. It's really creepy like Jim and Nicole are in the background but Tim and Jenn are only talking to each other.

Jack$on is teething..Tim tried to pry open his mouth to show us his teeth coming in and Jack$on pushed Tims hands away.

Their house is still a mess. The one room where they keep Jack$ons toys just has a bunch of stuff thrown all around.

Jenn didn't realize the way she scrapes the cutting board with her knife actually dulls the knife.

Tim fishing for comments, he wants to know if you sing Itsy Bitsy or Eensy Winsy Spider.

This vlog was awful. It was just a ton of them shoving Jack$on into the camera because these two are absolutely incapable of creating fresh new content.
It’s like $8 for that stupid croissant bread, and it’s not even that good. I’m sure Jenn will find some disgusting way to screw its up somehow. Maybe she’ll scoop some pizza eggs onto it and be like, “oh my gosh you guys...”

• Haha
I’ve always found this so strange. Fair enough if the people they’re with don’t want to be on camera, but I just simply would not vlog then. I get vlogging is a huge part of their lives, but why actively exclude your guests, especially when they come to your house? Bizarre.

Even the title of the vlog had me rolling my eyes. Professional baby wrangler? Oh please....

Even the title of the vlog had me rolling my eyes. Professional baby wrangler? Oh please....
Here we have a reasonable person stating a fact. That the channel has become The Jack$on show. Then we see crazy stans that are perfectly fine with the exploitation of a baby...

Screenshot_20200810-184943.png

Screenshot_20200810-185205.png

So they couldn't buy the nice room size baby gate because he will ram his face into it or bite it and get hurt. WTF?? They come up with the dumbest stuff. Even if he did this do, he will learn real fast not to do it again.

And they have friends over yet his FAMILY have still not even met this baby!?!?!?

WHY are they sitting 10 ft apart WITH masks on, OUTSIDE?? They get stupider every day. And the double fans, in the shade, with an umbrella over the baby. I just can't with these two anymore.

What's up with all the store bought baby food lately? Another thing they have given up on I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Here we have a reasonable person stating a fact. That the channel has become The Jack$on show. Then we see crazy stans that are perfectly fine with the exploitation of a baby...

View attachment 207992
View attachment 207993
Yeah. Heaven forbid you point out that they are liars. Yes, Jackpot is cute, but it's disgusting how they exploit them....

lol. So I,commented on the video and the stans are not happy with it. I pointed out that regardless of the quarantine they still said that they wouldn’t turn the channel into a family channel. The stans didn’t like me point out the hypocrisy. I s8mplynsaid other bloggers I watch have kids and they didn’t turn it into a family channel,and exploit their kids for $$$

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Yeah. Heaven forbid you point out that they are liars. Yes, Jackpot is cute, but it's disgusting how they exploit them....

lol. So I,commented on the video and the stans are not happy with it. I pointed out that regardless of the quarantine they still said that they wouldn’t turn the channel into a family channel. The stans didn’t like me point out the hypocrisy. I s8mplynsaid other bloggers I watch have kids and they didn’t turn it into a family channel,and exploit their kids for $$$
After reading these people's responses to yours...

Excuse my language...but the Trackers are NOT in f$%king quarantine.

People have been throwing that word around way too freely. These two are just oddball backwards idiots. Whether for real or acting as such at this point. I repeat - they are NOT in a f$%king quarantine period. They are not locked down. They are not required to stay home. They are choosing to do all that on their own. Other people are going about their lives here in Orlando (and elsewhere!) safely - wearing a mask and social distancing. With and without children. Life is going on.

I just can't anymore with these stans. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
After reading these people's responses to yours...

Excuse my language...but the Trackers are NOT in f$%king quarantine.

People have been throwing that word around way too freely. These two are just oddball backwards idiots. Whether for real or acting as such at this point. I repeat - they are NOT in a f$%king quarantine period. They are not locked down. They are not required to stay home. They are choosing to do all that on their own. Other people are going about their lives here in Orlando (and elsewhere!) safely - wearing a mask and social distancing. With and without children. Life is going on.

I just can't anymore with these stans. :rolleyes:
Exactly. If they were truly in quarantine they wouldn't be going anywhere. They would be staying home. 27/7. The only reason they had their "friend" over today was because he's a cast member and they gotta stay in their good graces.The stand are really pissing me off. I call them out and get told, oh what else are they supposed to do? Oh I don't know, maybe what every other vlogger that has a channel does. Put out good content.

Adam the Woo and Paging Mr. Morrow are the two best ones that come to mind. I just can't with Tim and Jen anymore....

Since i'm a little upset at a few things today. I figured that I'd go all in on it....LOL!!

Michelle
1 second ago
@Cindy Coleman Excuse me, but they are not, I repeat not, in quarntine. You do know that if they were Tim wouldn't go to the parks. AT ALL. He wouldn't have went to the re-openings of all the parks. Something they both said you wouldn't find on their channel. They wouldn't go to a local park. And they certainly wouldn't be having friends over. Quarantine is when you are with just you and your immediate family. My sister in NJ had to do that. She had to have her food delivered and couldn't leave the house for almost a month. That is true quarantine. So miss me with the fake outrage at me....
Show less

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whatever their hardcore fans say the views tell a different story. For a channel with as many subscribers the views really arent that high.

Exactly. If they were truly in quarantine they wouldn't be going anywhere. They would be staying home. 27/7. The only reason they had their "friend" over today was because he's a cast member and they gotta stay in their good graces.The stand are really pissing me off. I call them out and get told, oh what else are they supposed to do? Oh I don't know, maybe what every other vlogger that has a channel does. Put out good content.

Adam the Woo and Paging Mr. Morrow are the two best ones that come to mind. I just can't with Tim and Jen anymore....

Since i'm a little upset at a few things today. I figured that I'd go all in on it....LOL!!
Michelle1 second ago
@Cindy Coleman Excuse me, but they are not, I repeat not, in quarntine. You do know that if they were Tim wouldn't go to the parks. AT ALL. He wouldn't have went to the re-openings of all the parks. Something they both said you wouldn't find on their channel. They wouldn't go to a local park. And they certainly wouldn't be having friends over. Quarantine is when you are with just you and your immediate family. My sister in NJ had to do that. She had to have her food delivered and couldn't leave the house for almost a month. That is true quarantine. So miss me with the fake outrage at me....
Show less

The stans are absolutely ridiculous. The Trackers are too. And you know what? They deserve each other at this point. Jenn better watch what she encourages with the likes of these fruitloop stans - especially ones like Tiffany Ann. Jenn may end up getting more than she bargained for. "The boy who cried wolf" comes to mind here.

The one I feel the most bad in all of this is innocent Jackson.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.